/pol BTFO

/pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1177123/The-European-Created-fragments-fossil-face-forbears-35-000-years-ago.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz michael jordan n shiet

We were black?

Go back to sucking Hitlers Cock

europeans > wuz blacks > wuz kangz

europeans built the pyramids.

too bad i don't have flowchart software for this revelation

>WE WUZ EUROPEANS

WE WUZ CHARLAMANGE

It's called evolution. Europeans evolved to be superior. If you go back far enough we were apes n shieeet. Doesn't mean we're apes now.

hol' up hol' up! so you be sayin' that when dindus mocks the "savage european living in caves", they actually mock their own kind? Really makes you think, heh?

Just look at the way she looks at him. She's thinking about gettin that prehistoric BBC

YOU JUST KNOW

>Germany has cuck imagery at the ready

Never change, Ahmed!

>it is impossible to work out the skin colour of the prehistoric hunter, it is likely to have been darker than modern white Europeans.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1177123/The-European-Created-fragments-fossil-face-forbears-35-000-years-ago.html

>Never change, Ahmed!

I'm german.

A really tan german

Reconstructions of people from Sungir (It is situated about two hundred kilometres east of Moscow, on the outskirts of Vladimir, near the Klyazma River).

How can white bois even compete? We wuz Greeks. We wuz Romans. We wuz Franks. The barbarian white devil ruined everything.

>I'm german.
Yeah... And I'm a little japanese girl

Your ID doesn't make you anything. The safety squads will know how to recognize you when the day come.

Kek. Charlemagne, whose original tribe came from Netherlands / Germany was black. Where the fuck do whites even come from in these conspiracy theories?

Who decided the skin-tone?

If you go back far enough everyone was single celled organisms squirming in the ocean.

WE WUZ GERMZ AN SHIT!!

i think in the black muslim/NOI theory they believe whites were created by the biblical prophet yakub who was a black scientists. They lived in the caves of europe while blacks were creating civilization. Then whites came up with Tricknology, which allowed them to take power from black people. I imagine they make up a new story every month though, and go back and forth between stories interweaving them.

Plot twist: whites are actually the result of social stratification practices, only mating with those of fairer skin than yours