Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration
sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I supposed to care?

Obama did the same, except banned for twice as long

>refugee
Fuck your double think you commie bastard

Damn, we really got blown the fuck out, pack our bag, drumpftards, we've lost.

true

sorry cant be bothered to care we have many other issues to deal with rn

Nobody cares, faggots.

lmao traitors had it coming

>Iraqis who helped US troops

They've betrayed their country once, what's to say they wouldn't again?

So did those sandniggers, dare I say it, just get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT of the US?

oh noez. that's soooo le horrible

It's what you get for being a traitor to your homeland

And the next two will be sleeper agents with intentions to bomb a school to get their 72 virgins.

Let the Iraqi's, and all other legit nice muslims, FIX THEIR FUCKING SHIT BACK HOME before going anywhere else.

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration
THANKS OBAMA

What do you plan to accomplish with threads like these? The first thing we became immunized to is fetter-less appeals to emotion like this.

Woah... I...never..though...of....that. FUCK Drumpf and FUCK White people.

Get out.

Kek. But in all seriousness they let that guy go after like 10 minutes. The rest are still being detained. Really makes you think.
>1 out of 12 "refugees" are LITERALLY terrorist sympathizers

why are americans craving muslim dick so much?

I was never in the army, but I've heard about those guys. Generally speaking, they were utterly worthless.

Maybe you can offer some insight, Germany

They're not. Literally nobody irl cares about this. Most people don't even know that any of this is happening.

t. jihadist center of europe

Friendly Reminder that the executive order Is for
>>“Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern.”
Friendly reminder that Trump singled Syria out as "country of particular concern", and no other countries.
The other have been designated as such by the Obama administration and the EO just doesn't "correct" them.
sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
Have Fun Sup Forumsizei.
I think You mean that OBAMA kept out senpai

>kept out of America
They weren't.

They got detained, and were later released into the country. God forbid we check the fucking towelheads for a couple hours.

Kill yourself.

Two less refugees, in exchange for a potential hundred more Americans that won't get shrapnel in their heads on a Sunday afternoon explosion.
Captcha: bologna zara

Why aren't these Iraqi's back in their own country fixing it instead of demanding the rest of us do it for them?

And the Iraqi that the media tried to bait into saying bad things about Trump refused to say bad things about Trump. They know the dangers of letting mad muslims run amok. They are the true redpilled ones here.

We won the war. That means they won too. They should be happy to stay in Iraq

What makes them the first two?

kinda hard when an outsider is fuckin u