Sup Forums btfo!!!

Sup Forums btfo!!!

liberal intellectuals thread or something

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trad family laws
Don't tempt us.

no

>liberal
>intellectuals

Choose one.

Oh God, not stable households with a mother and father.
The horror.

one way or another, we WILL return to morality

>conservative intellectuals

I agree tho. Get a bitch pregnant then you'll have to pay for it.

women should not be whores. Men shouldn't be either, but they are clearly less selective. There's a reason gay men spread AIDS like wildfire. There's a disharmony there. Men and women are complements, not substitutes.

seems fair to me.

>implying liberals arent the greatest intellectuals

i think liberals will be the first to cry about a law like that
although a law like that sound reasonable, i wouldn't mind it at all

>liberals will be the first to cry about a law like that
wat mostly everyone is agreeing with this idea

Would a woman be forced to marry her rapist? I wouldn't need to get a gf then.

lel
but what about the coal burners?

Men already can't back out of pregnancy.
He'll men can't even back out in some states if a random woman declares him the father.

So why should women be able too?

Then all black people will be in prison

fighting abortion isn't about women's rights or men's responsibility. fighting abortion is about protecting an innocent life. if you are against abortion, don't get dragged into discussing women's rights. keep the focus on the only subject that matters: preserving life.

Its already illegal for a man to back out of a pregnancy.

yeah i know but thats the power of liberal intellectuals.

You're a good South korean! Well said

> wat mostly everyone is agreeing with this idea
well it just sounds like an idea that conservatives, religious people and people big on family values would support

Fantastic! It is only one of the great failures of society to allow fathers to renege on their children

>Men have to actually have to be fathers
>Black "men" get weeded out
>American society becomes great again

We should meme this, the normies and Dems on Facebook and Twitter and shit would take it hook line and sinker.

Isn't child support the punishment for deserting women.

shh, occupy democrats doesnt know that!!!

I think they are starting to get it. Traditional values. Looks like this leftist has gone so left she has started from the right now.

I see it as a win for us. I hope more of them say this.
Hahaha its only been 1 week and the fallout is still going on. Think about it Sup Forumsacks pure salt for 4 years. Trump could cure cancer, aids and solve world hunger but they would still hate him.

>Hillary supporters
educated
people of diverse backgrounds
career women
people with good degrees
feminist experts
people who pseak 2 languages (mexican AND english)
popular celebrities and other idols
the top 1% (obviously smart people)

>Trump supporters
dumb white plumbing/carpentry men
dumb white roadworkers and other builders
dumb white fathers with backwards conservative views
dumb white housewives
dumb old white people
dumb neo nazis
dumb NEETs and virgins

Studies also show that liberals are smarter people.

>woman spends entire political career using every dirty trick to try and become president
>loses to man who has never held office in his life
men are just better

So once a man knocks up a chick, he owns her because of the kid?

Feminism hard at work gentlemen.

Underrated.

>Men should have to marry women if they knock them up
>"I agree, we should force them to marry or fine them, and if they don't pay we'll jail them."

This is actually acceptable

I can't believe I actually agree with OccupyDemocraps for once. That's your kid too, take responsibility for it. Don't leave it behind like some degenerate nigger would.

>people who didnt go to gender studies in college should be gassed

>men shouldn't be able to leave either

Clearly someone's never heard of niggers.

Yes

and outlaw divorce

marriage is a sacred immortal bond

I mean I actually agree with this. If you get a women pregnant you have to own up to your mistake and marry her

Sudies show that women are smarter than men.

Also, explain why Sweden government is 84% women?

>marry her
In the case of teenage pregnancy, couples cannot get married until both are age 18. Then what?

So that means nigger kids will now get fathers?

It is illegal, a court will order you to support them and jail you if you don't, dumb bitches, what do they want? The man to be chained to them?

Sure, paternity test required though.

You are aware abortion is the kind thing, right? I don't want the kid. If she does, fantastic, but let it forever be known that the child was an accident.

You're a waste of air.

Does anybody have the image mocking these types of posts? Something along the lines of:

>Liberal point white text
>Snarky comment yellow text

chckmaet athletics

Sounds like a good idea, this will mostly apply to niggers anyway, so may make them think twice, meaning less nigs born.

I love this kind of hyperbole. Liberals are dumb enough to agree with this and not see the irony.

>pol
>sex

I'm fine with that, so long as you can dispute fatherhood with a DNA test, and, if the child is not yours, you get to sue the woman for fraud for the entire cost of the pregnancy plus interest.

>Also, explain why Sweden government is 84% women?
That only further proves the point he was making desu

>Sudies show that women are smarter than men.
Legit curious, where are these so called studies? You'd think that we'd be hearing more about women making breakthroughs in the scientific field if this was the case

Sooo, making marriage "till death do us part" again?
Heck yes.

First post best post.

I'm sure that drunk drivers don't mean to hurt pedestrians, either. It doesn't mean that they shouldn't be forced to take responsibility for their actions.

If you have sex, you do so with the implicit knowledge that one of the potential consequences of that will be that she births your child. If you don't like that, don't have sex.

>that quote
In context: We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.
Which means that Trump will stand up for both highly educated and poorly educated
Liberals: see drumpfkins, he called you stupid!!

You take pride in knowing you're going to give the kid horrible anxiety and depression in its later years by shoving that fact in its face?

Wear a condom then you dumb nigger
In your case wear 2.

Well that explains a lot.

google.com/amp/heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/amp/

But women initiate 80% of divorces, if anyone has a problem with loyalty it's them

Some time ago there were surge of smug liberal memes

Like pic related, my favourite

Men already can't back out of pregnancies. Half the population doesn't even have your sacred reproduction rights you consider a basic human right. So what's up with that, hm?

I'm ready

That is already illegal though. Which is an injustice to men right now

We don't do that, because those memes actually skirt the argument the opposition is making. What we tend to do, instead, is hold them up to their own standards, and watch them crumble as we immediately point out how predictable they are with images like this.

> educated
With meme degrees
> diverse backgrounds
White women are the most privileged people in the world
> career women
Didn't know being a woman was a career now
> good degrees
Degrees given for made up jobs
> feminist "experts"
Calling yourself an expert doesn't mean anything
> people who speak two languages
Mexican isn't a language
> popular celebrities and idols
Who make promises over and over and don't keep
> the top 1%
You mean the "elite" you guys were against 4 years ago?

> dumb plumbers carpenters and other contractors
Can you replace pipes? Build houses? You mean the people who build and maintain society?
> white fathers
Black fathers..... oh wait.
> housewives
As opposed to minority "mothers" mooching off the government?
> old white people
Where are all the old minority people for Hillary?
> neo nazis
Not everyone you hate is a Nazi, but actually you hating and blaming everyone is part of a Nazi mentality so....
> NEETS and virgins
Who memed a president into office for the Bantz for free while Hillary spent millions trying to combat them only to get BTFO

> women are smarter
Need sources. Why hasn't any matriarical society ever lasted?
> 84% in Sweden
And look how it is now.... Murder, rape and violent crime have been steadily increasing

Actually, a couple matriarchies did exist.

Of course, those were cannibalistic (literally and figuratively) societies in the Pacific ocean.

Existed? Yes don't disagree on it
Lasted? Hahahahahaha nope

Don't see something wrong with that.
If anything, niggers are the one doing it.

What a fucking disaster that was though. You just proved his point.

>Isaac Asimov
>intellectual

Sweden is a matriarchy.

Men in sweden earn 92 cents for every euro a woman makes

the typical swede relationship consists of a career woman and a househusband

But isn't this exactly what conservatives believe?

Im cool with that. Us men need to step up anyways. You faggots get girls pregnant and dip out.

Stupid cuck

Men are paying out the nose regardless

Stupid cuck

Ever heard of child support? Cuck?

We literally hate niggers for deserting their wives and kids you degenerate. Of course it should be like that.

by that logic men should have the option to abort their children.

If you get a woman pregnant, you're already hooked on alimony for the rest of your life. So...

Why is she speaking like women's opinions matter?

THAT'S HOW IT USED TO BE BUT WOMEN HATED IT SO THEY KILLED IT

STOP RUINING EVERYTHING AND BLAMING US

REEEEEEEEEEE

fpbp

Eyy I drew that one! Sadly I haven't seen any smuggie threads around recently. I tried to make a thread for them but nobody posts in them anymore.

Men can't back out of pregnancies. Child support forces men to participate in any pregnancy.

It already is illegal for men to desert women after getting them pregnant. This even applies when the got pregnant by raping the "man" (boy). It's called having having to pay child support no matter the circumstances of the conception.

>the left thinking they're winning the argument by advocating very traditional laws when that's exactly what we want

i'm unironically 100% pro this. and also against unecessary abortions

>i think
That is where you went wrong.

this this this, super-underrated post. A proven father should not be able to run either. But then we treat abortion as murder that it is also.

This.

Also, what is alimony? Men can't really back out of a pregnancy they caused.

I wonder what liberal would think of the reverse case using the same logic they propose:
"If women are free to get an abortion then men should be able to ditch their babies (no alimony) or force an abortion if they don't want the kid"

Dumping naow. It IS an intellectual liberal thread after all

Shit dawg, I drew that one as well. I keep seeing these around the internet, especially the ones I made. Maybe I should host them on blog or something.

Has this bitch not heard of child support laws?

That is correct, a man should only have a pregnant wife that he married.