Are you happy Drumpfkins?

Are you happy Drumpfkins?
THIS is what happens when you impose a blanket ban people from a country that had nothing to do with the fear that you are milking.
You should be ashamed of yourselves for letting hatred and bigotry rule, versus rationality and reason.
I am disgusted and ashamed. Sad and hurt.

Why don't these cucks just stands up for their rights in their own country

It's always the same shit, if the US intervenes they're blasted for interventionism, if they don't, they're still expected to take in all the 'refugees' and the like

Just following Obama's list. We should include Saudi Arabia though

Not agreeing with the appeal to emotion.

Agreeing with the part about Saudi Arabia though. It should definitely be included.

>lefty
>I'm literally shaking

What's with these people?

I've never in my life heard someone refer to any shock och pain reaction as "shaking" before these lefties made it a meme.

Possibly if you're in a plane crash or you've been directly shelled you'll break down into shaking, it's a violent body response to severe shock.

Nobody on fucking Earth would shake "from anger, disappointment, frustration and sadness" if they don't also have Parkinsons.

extremely low blood pressure due to lack of protein and too much fiber in their free range paleovegan diets

I've heard 'shaking with rage' and done it before; when I was really mad once my arms started quivering because I wanted to hit something.

Can you imagine if it was you who couldn't see your family again? All because of some misguided countrywide ban?

She has to go back.

>as I write this I am shaking

Nope, seeing as I don't shit up other people's countries

ugh, than have them go back with the same attitude and change THEIR country. than they can see their faggot families all they want. stop coming over here, theres nothing here for these people.

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING
LITERALLY

>my Iranian family will never get to go back
Oh shit the fuck up you whiny little bitches. My Iranian father took his white wife out of dodge the second the revolution started knowing full well he was never going to see any of his family ever again. West coast pussy ass Iranian faggots are the worst I can't wait till we burn that country down

They should have thought about that before they came here. Obama spoiled libtards by telling them they are the norm. They are not, and they never were.

I think Donald's ban was very rushed and needs some polishment. What's the point of banning green card recipients and legal immigrants with legit permits? They are already there, just ban further immigration from those countries.
That just created a fucked up limbo

>literally shaking
Sorry bro. Not going to read further than that.

>120 days
>forever

Back in the 90s Croatia was fighting a total war for survival while being under international embargo.

In other words, your whining about how her iranian pussy hurts means nothing to him or me.

Not only do I applaud Trump's move, but I think it is too soft. Unless you're European you do not belong in North America or Europe. Unless you're white racially and culturally you have to go back. All of them, be they muslim, nigger or yellow nigger must be thrown out and sent back to their barbarous lands. There they can be savages in peace. It's good for us and good for them. Everyone wins.

They do not belong here.

Leftists and their fucking walls of text.

But he does know how long. We all do. 90 days.

Also this. It's just temporary.

If they miss there family so much can't they go back.

>I am shaking

Do you not get that this emotional, childish narcissistic victimhood is what we are fighting?

Emotions do not validate policy.

I don't give a fuck about your feelings, snowflake. Grow up or shut up. The adults are talking.

Also these communities have had PLENTY of opportunities over the last 15 years to get their shit together and cooperate with LE investigations, but they never did. They stonewalled and nobody knew anything when investigators were asking questions. Well here is the result of that, enjoy.

I was born here. My parents were born here. Their parents and their parents before them and on and on. Nobody asked any of us if we want to share our nation with Muslim trash. If we were asked, we would have said no.

And then Trump comes along, and he gives us the option to reverse at least some of the damage done.

This is the revenge of Americans. Go fuck yourself you shitskin liberal piece of garbage/

>Unless you are european you do not belong in europe
FTFY
America is the 56% white country, they have "diversity" at core.

>literally shaking

Do all leftists have Parkinsons or something? What the fuck is wrong with them?

>90 days = "never"

Saged

Do you honestly think the Republican controlled Congress will not vote unilaterally to extend the ban though?

> your family must postpone their vacation for 3 months
> this is literally worse than the 4th reich

>why wont Trump ban saudi arabia

Just according to keikaku
*keikaku means plan

>Are you happy Drumpfkins?

immensely.

hahaha

did any of the currently screeching autists care about me, when making me 2.5 times poorer than I already am, under the disguise of stopping evil guys doing immoral things?

they certainly do care now, when messing with some countries affairs backfired into something they can see immediately

fuck them

>You are my president

Oh now he's their president

i know right literally shaking grow fuck up jesus wtf i know right just how about im crying over how stupid these ppl are :*(

How much do you want to bet this guy becomes a terrorist......

Bet me.

The poster is a woman

>Saudis
>Selling Weapons to Houthis

Fucking Burger Education

It's a female term.
They shake when their nervous or scared.

Lol. Claiming to be Iranian in some places, while bitching about "our" president in others. Pick one, you can't be both.

I see your 99, I raise you by 10.

Yeah... actually kinda proud.To be fair I wasn't really expecting him to do much, but so far he's performed well above expectations 10/10 would vote again.

Just need the national conceal carry law so I can shoot the shit skins when they riot and we will be all set. Oh don't forget supreme court nomination next week, that should trigger some snowflakes as well. And to think we are only 8 days in to an 8 year term.

ok but......... if family is so important, why not go to Iran and build a new life there?

lick a dick nigger you never fought for us you never had skin in the game are you are is feels.

Trump clearly said from the beginning it would be a temporary ban until there is a proper process to sort through the good apples and the bad apples.

They said he lied when he said he'd build the wall.
So far he's fulfilling that promise.
They said he lied when he said he'd rid us of parasites in the government.
They said he lied when he said he'd temporarily ban immigrants from unsafe countries.

They say he lied when he said he'd lift the ban once there is a proper process to make it safe again.
Why should I believe them now?

You will never get an answer from them. They either completely ignore that question or they go back to muhhh racism /citizen of the world shit.

>90 day ban
>never see again

what is wrong with being a world citizen? America is the melting pot, except the south.

MOOODDSS

wtf i love obama now. Who knew he was so racist? His mudshitlist is awesome. Trump has been smart to carry on his good work.

OP is literally shekeling.

checked

>government of Saudi Arabia sold weapons to the Houthais in Yemen.

What a cool story we have here.

So much this

Damn what a wall of tears.

Literally shaking

I froze

You have to go back

>90 day restriction

>"I WILL NEVER SEE MY GRANDMA EVER AGAIN"

Don't worry, we're going to see Trump take down the Saudis eventually.

>Saudis selling Houthi's weapons.
Top kek.

>the ban is very bad
>why don't you add those other countries

Pottery.

Also I like the usual memes about how people are forced to stay in the US when their relatives cannot enter.

America is so great that they'd rather stay instead of seeing their family.

Activates the ole' almonds...

My Wife's boyfriend is so upset that he made me lick up the cum this time rather than bless us with another beautiful African child.

Hey remember when you faggots said Trump's campaign was just a hoax? Remember when you said that Hillary was guaranteed to win? Remember when you said he wouldn't actually build a wall? Do you remember the entire last two years at all?!

Now you want people to take you seriously.. to even give you the fucking time of day when you make yet another idiotic prediction?

FACT: Every thing Trump has said so far has come true or is in the process of becoming true.

What does it mean: 90 days ban? So in 90 days they can come back? What is this shit?

Also how to respond to some co-students if they talk about Hitlertrump and how evil he is for banning muslims. How can I respond without sounding like a retard nazi to them?

Also this all sounds too good to be true. You ain't telling me that there won't be muslims left in the US very soon, right?

>I am shaking

I love this meme, desu. It's my favorite.

>999
p-praise kek?

Į̵̱͖̮̘̖͔̙͇͔͚͇͎̗̟̟̤̩̿͌ͤ̊ͬ̎̒ͧͨ͌ͭ̍ͭ͒ͧͬ̚̚̕͡ ̵̱͚̲̠͎̩͔̻̇̄̔̆̎͂͒ͯ͞ͅa̶͍̟̯̦̟͓ͩ͂͌̽̚̕͝ͅm̡̟̬̼̭͉̥̳̣̬̹̯̏͊͌̑ͬ̀͠ ̊̏̽̏̽ͨ̀͏̸̶͖̫̟͓̦͎͎̘̰̮̦̹̱͖̭ș̶̶̮̟̭̝̺̫̤̏̂ͣ̾͌̓̈́ͬ̋̐́̔̊ͬ̏̌͢h̴̴̢̘̰̗̣̏̓͆ͤͪ̽͒̋͌̓̌ͭͣ͌ͣ̀̂̀͠ͅã̢̭̗̩̱̩̭̉̓̇ͣ͑̃̂͐͞͞k̸̲̘͎͋̆͐̇̂̏̍̽͌̐̽̽ͭ͑̈́̄̽̊̒͜ͅi̛͔͉̬̻̳̍̎̇ͤͦͫͯ́ͪ͐̋͆͟͡n̷̨̢͍͕͇͖̝͎̬̳ͯͩ̓ͭ̔̓̏͆̇̾͛̃́̚̚ͅg̻̝͉͓̪̹̻͚̼̫̗̬ͣ͂͐ͬͯ͋ͧ̆͠ͅ

Unfortunately she's right, KSA and Israel are the true enemies, and the more Trump pushes for war with Iran, the more likely he is to be Jewish controlled opposition. Doesn't mean I won't go over there and kill them all for him though, fuck it and fuck the whole middle east

No probm hes dropping saudi redpills