LITERALLY ON THE GROUND

what do you have to say for yourselves shitlords

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skPHJAllluI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all female
This is what happens when you give women too much freedom.

must be good publicity for the over saturated and under developed law market

>lawyer
>pink hair
lewl

It's Habeas corpus you retarded cucks.

Kek, is the police triggering liberals?

>dyed hair
>lawyer
She's a shitty legal aid at best, at worst a 1st year law student trying to virtue signal her shitty classmates.

Day of the Helicopter when?

>going into law

>2017

when will they learn?

I was considering flying out to NYC as I have a few days off next week. I'm glad I'm not now.

>White women

Naturally.

holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=skPHJAllluI

>"too much freedom"
Non existing

KYS fucking commie

Entry into the US is a privilege, not a right. Fuck off back to your shit holes.

Heh, so they give retards law degrees now?

Why are white women so terrible?

this

Looks like the average scene at any airport terminal, a bunch of people on devices waiting for their flights

Must suck to be the parents paying down their law school debt.

>haha someone has different opinions, i bet my hugbox will agree with me if i say they are dumb!

nothing retarded about the us constitution, checks and balances and our justice system

kill yourself meme faggot

This is what happens when every dipshit is given a big loan for law school when no jobs exist. They are not on the ground, they are at their DESKS.

Yeah I'm sure they're doing that and not actually updating their tumblr and goybook. I fucking hate these traitors I really do, why isn't the law enforcement moving them on yet?

There are a lot of unemployed lawyers. Probably some of them will get hired by jews afterward

stay mad faggot

>educated white woman are working overtime for free to save innocent BBC (big brown cocks) form being deported

poetry, or as I recetly happen to call it "america".

This is activism in 2017, just show up to an airport, get your laptop out and pretend to look busy.

i've been surrounded by lawyers for years at my libshit coffee shop and never even knew it!

Lotta people gonna be disbarred. Felons can't practice law.

I'm pretty sure treason is a felony.

They do this as a public service for a few years, boom, loans are forgiven.

tbf i spot a couple kikes in the background too

it's gonna be OK guys. the courts will ultimately side with Trump.

The BTFO is coming hard.

"volunteer lawyers" = purple haired white women

kek. all these girls' dads paid for their shitty law degrees and they were too ugly or awkward to get fucked in college so they are trying to get more dicks to hopefully get fucked for once because the men in law school are new age fags.

I think I could be 100% innocent and plead guilty on the spot if I saw my lawyer had pink hair

I'm german-american dual citizen. Should I decide for Germany or America?

Bruh....

>what do you have to say for yourselves shitlords

KEK-A-ROO

>Lawyers working for free on a weekend

Wew, must be way too many law students

Get a load of this leaf

>bunch of lawyers, who are paid by opposition governments who gain by the US being weaker, are working pro-bono

Which one has a German leader?

Protip: it isn't Goymany

Told u CommonPedro was right but you didn't listen.

God thing Obama destroyed Habeas Corpus in 2012.

>implying any lawyer worth his salt would roll on sabbath
4Dchess by Trump desu. The left is paralyzed without their Jew overlords.

Hmmm that pretty smart, the shitskins are bound to have some cash on them and be willing to pay you to write up some half-assed appeal/whatever for them.

This is a common strategy for them to earn money. its not pro bono if they win, so if they think they chances are high they can cash in tons of money.

>all female lawyers
>all muh feelins defenses
lol bye bye muslims

If anyone of you spotted the fact they are all females, and the urge to kill all the ancestral parasites is boiling in you, do not despair !
The artificial womb is coming, so if you PREPARE, you will be able to act on that urge without jeopardising reproductive capabilities of Humanity !

PREPARE, and spawn an army from your loins !
PREPARE, and take over all, and remake all in your image.
PREPARE, and crush all before you until the heavens all bow before you !

10 to 20 years, the time to PREPARE is NOW, tomorrow is too late !

nigga 80% of my friends went to law school and i worked at a law firm for a time. female young attorneys see themselves as mary tyler moore.

oh, lawyers

These people aren't doing shit. They're trying to LAND one as a client for publicity. Fat chance

obama shit all over the checks and balance system. its all fair game now.

>predatory lawyers are trying to make a name for themselves, sacrificing shekels today in the hopes of many more shekels tomorrow

so, like, start storing my jizz in jars?

>all women
Same as refugees welcome in germany.
I see a pattern of virtue signalling gone wrong with white cunts.

I cant believe their dedication here.

Just put the womb in a sexbot and fuck it everyday bro

kek

They really think kicking and screaming is going to do anything, don't they?
They've become so used to getting their shit their way by doing this child like tactic when they don't get what they want, that they actually think it will work this time and the government will just drop it

The wombs will be customised to the customer's demands, for a fee ;^)

Shit, i really need to get the ball rolling before someone else do it, even if we forget the civilian market, imagine all the contracts from governments i could get to engineer and birth them millions of perfect soldiers, with olympian physique and completely servile to authority on a genetic level ?
>implying i won't give them the grade E and keep the grade A for my personal army :^)

Sup, B Juris fag here (not finished)

I dont even study American Law, but I do know that this shit will get BTFO under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act (1996).

This is just one giant virtue signal.

Also, if US common law is anything like UK common law, and AEDPA doesnt apply, an application for a writ is going to achieve sweet fuck all.

All they are doing is wasting the courts time (at best earning the detained a couple weeks in the US).

>virtue signalling
>and tax-payers are gunna fit the bill

Won't happen until they STOP FUCKING USING SKIN
Artificial skin will never not put the bot into the uncanny valley, they only way would be using actual skin but then the fact that your bot is covered in actual skin would make it even worse.

Just give the bot a vaguely female shape, that's really all it needs to be sexy, and as for the companionship it's tied to personality which is all software anyway.
In fact, big expressive robotic eyes, even without a mouth or nose, especially without a mouth or nose, are probably more endearing than any amount of nightmare-fuel you can create through fine-motor controls that aren't nowhere near ready anyway.

Even the jitters from electric motors don't put an obvious robot into the uncanny valley, it only add to the cuteness.

Man, i need to liquidate my businesses and really put my money where my mouth is.
Still putting the ideas out there because i want it NOW, not in 25 years.

>They're all women

lol.

The whites have lost their marbles, they're trying to take the country down with them..

It's time for Brown people to take over and uphold the presidents orders

> liquidate my businesses

Pourquoi devenir entrepreneur en France? (Question sérieuse)
Tu payes l'ISF?

THEY DO IT FOR FREE!

ALREADY DEPORTED
PRAISE KEK

Parce que je ne connaissais que le Français quand j'ai commencé. Et honnêtement j'y suis allé à l'aveugle, mais même je n'aurais pas eu le choix.
L'Anglais je l'ai appris plus par osmosis que d'une façon rigoureuse, et de toute façon les lois de tous les pays anglos sont assez proches de celles de la France vis-à-vis des quotas, genre t'as pas idée de la difficulté à garder tes entreprises libre de toute femme/bougnoule/nègre et autres sous-hommes.

Mais j'ai bientôt fini d'apprendre le Japonais.
Oh bordel mon con, leur loi du travail... Leur culture du travail !
Je bande comme un taureau rien qu'en y pensant...

> csq tu travailleras jamais pour un Sup Forumsack

Triste.
Bonchance chez les bridés, camarade