Revelation is the Ultimate Redpill

The catholic church is the Whore of Babylon, and the beast of the earth is Islam. The blasphemous name of the beast is Allah and the antichrist will rise out of a Muslim empire.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

The whore will ride the beast and give to him power, the Pope promotes Islam and has claimed they worship the same God as Christians.

The Bible warns of beheading, and the quran calls for beheading of Christians.

Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." Quran 8:12

The beast will be a Muslim empire that will tear the flesh of the Catholic Church who promotes the Beast.

Here is a video from the official Vatican II YT page where the pope justifies Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

There is no other spiritual power that fits the descriptions of world domination and murder than Islam, the quran even has a beast of the earth in its end times prophecy that is a good character and should be worshipped. The end times prophecies of the quran and the bible are polar opposites that clearly are a mirror of each other. Muhammad was the false prophet warned about in revelation. Watch for the rebuilding of the Temple and the rise of an Ottoman like empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=S7vnqlsEXy8
bing.com/videos/search?q=three stages of jihad&view=detail&mid=F73BC72C76B76536291AF73BC72C76B76536291A&FORM=VIRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The mark of the beast is the acceptance of Allah and sharia law will be used to enforce worship of him or you cannot buy or sell. Blasphemy of the lord is the only unforgivable sin and can easily be enforced as to praising allah before every purchase. The Bible says Christians take on the Seal of The Lord in their Foreheads (in thought and belief) and their hands (their works and actions) when they worship the Lord. The mark is a spiritual mark, received when worshipping the false God that is Allah or Satan.

Look at the flood of Muslim immigrants and terrorism throughout the world right now. Look at the MASS shilling the public does for Islam while at the same time attacking Christianity. There is nothing like it or so hypocritical in the world. Islam will rule the world and theres nothing we can do to stop it, because it is Written. Get right with God soon anons, don't be fools

Bump for interest

Look up the correlations between Islams end times and Christianity's. Christianity prophesied it 100% and Islam shills for antichristianity and being on the wrong side of the fence when the end comes.

>mfw protestants who still think jjews are the chosen people attack a religion built around hating them.

The bible warns of a beast that resembles a Lamb but speaks like a dragon(Satan). This refers to a Jesus-like figure that is a false prophet, Muhammad. The beast will cause all to worship the Beast of the earth (Allah) and his image that speaks(Quran). Muhammad himself was unsure if his "divine" visions were from God or Satan. The Beast of the Earth will contain seven nations, an Islamic state of terror

the only whore of Babylon is anti-Catholic teachings, you insult our holy mother with your deluded twisted self interpretations, heresy and blasphemy..

Bump because the Catholic church invented Islam.

Jumping from toxic thread

Required watching

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE

dumping popes and their historical heresies.

stop shilling

how can catholics explain this?

Protestantism.
Not even once.

what am I looking at?

>somehow catholics think this is justifiable

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi (Arabic: مهدي, ISO 233: mahdī "guided one") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for five, seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations)[1][2] before the Day of Judgment (yawm al-qiyamah / literally, the Day of Resurrection)[3] and will rid the world of evil.[4]

The bibles prophecies the antichrists reign to be 7 years

Good thread.

anal torture devices used in the name of jesus christ, and the 1200 year inquisition.

because somehow catholics think its ok to use a pyramid shape to rip a mans asshole apart just because the church says so.

Catholics are wrong. This torture is not biblically justified. Catholicism is tool for Sattan to tarnish Christianity, subvert the truth, condemn believers, and bring power to the beast of Islam

It's sad that the Pope holds salvation over your head for life, when Jesus assures me that I will be saved by His grace through faith alone.

My flesh may yet sin but Jesus purchased my soul with his blood.

Reminder Catholicism is literally Jewish heresy. Rabbinic tradition and Papal tradition are both blasphemies designed to pervert the Word and give sacred power to a select few who use it for monetary gain.

Islams entire message is to conquer and force conversion until ALL worship the false god that is Allah. Educate yourselves brothers, this was warned

yeah, stuffs pretty gross.

Yeah but I don't believe in god

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY

>the mark on their forehead
google prayer bump

so none of this prophecy that was 2 THOUSAND years ago that is coming true even remotely sparks anything in your soul? What about the OP image, the text was written 1600 years before the birth of the Vatican II, and is a perfect description. Does terrorism and beheading, foretold 2,000 years ago, do nothing for you?

see

>listening to books of the kike religions Christianity and Islam
Lmao, might as well just take the ideas that both Judeo-Christian and Islamic culture borrow from, I.e. the great philosophers Plato and Aristotle. Why listen to second hand kike garbage?

if you want some proof of god, do some unironic geocentric research.

The problem with prophecies is they're always vague enough to happen.

Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=S7vnqlsEXy8

how can we explain these things easy, One everything the traditional catholic church does is because that's how the holy trinity wanted it, not how Luther wanted it or self interpreted scripture, but god's reveled truths.. As for all the supposd 'tortures', that the jews propagated through their ' historical history books'/ TV 'educational media programs '.. how can you believe anything you've been taught..

>beast that resembles a Lamb but speaks like a dragon
Seems to represent Islam. Religion of Peace in appearance, but if you actually listen to what muslims/the koran says it's all bloody murder.

Yes, Aristotle and Plato spoke of a geocentric universe. Ptolemy and his deciples used a geometric form of Fourier series to approximate this understanding.

purple and scarlett
decked with gold
golden cup
precious stones and pearls
describing a false Christian church

that's not vague in the slightest you imbecile

>beheaded for not worshipping Allah and instead worshipping Jesus
>And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image

you gotta be kidding me
>

exactly.
you're in denial.

Don't even try to argue with these fools they are lost. Praise kek in the meantime

SHUT IT DOWN!!!! HERESY!!! 200 POPES AGREE. 2000 RABIIS AS WELL. SHUT IT DOWN GOYIIM. WILL SHEKEL YOUR ANUS FOR IT.

Kek please bless this post

The prophecies are too perfect to be coincidental. Just look at the spread of Islam.

bing.com/videos/search?q=three stages of jihad&view=detail&mid=F73BC72C76B76536291AF73BC72C76B76536291A&FORM=VIRE

This video lays out the plan for muslim immigration and muslim control. This is what their book teaches.

That could also describe, you know, basically every powerful group in western history, scarlet and purple and gold being signs of the nobility throughout basically all of western and Mediterranean history.

>beheading
>not vauge as fuck
>beheading, one of the most universal and oldest forms of executions on the planet

You will find validations where you seek them. This is called, confirmation bias, and why Christians have been claiming Judgement is Nigh since 34AD.
You're nor the first Christian to claim Revelation is about to begin. 10 years ago I had someone swear up and down China was gonna birth the antichrist and tanks were clearly the fire breathing lions.

Orthodox Masterrace

>W-We are the true folllowers, we follow and believe this tractate on medieval behavior that remids us to pay taxes and honor the king
>Surely they never changed the rest too

That looks like some fucking wizard shit.

But why protestant contradixt church fathers?

Do not be afraid

read the new testament. You'll find that its one of the greatest books of self reflection you could ever find. don't sit there and pretend to like Plato and Aristole if you won't take the time to figure out who jesus is through his own words

the belief in Christianity is knowing that god loves you enough to die for your sins. there is a dweller in the flesh, and when you sin you hurt him. thats about the simplest way i can explain it to you.

i promise you, if you do the research you'll find the catholic church has been lying about the shape of the earth for 400 years in order to destroy the bible. I promise you its the word of a benevolent and loving god, because thats the promise he makes you.

beheading for worshipping Christ and not another religious power

the golden cup and the false Christian church

you're daft

Ruh roh, you triggered the apostates OP.
>inb4 eucharist spam

But why protestant contradict early Christian?

>applying revelation to current events.
Stop it the point of revelation isn't to see it coming but to be ready for it.

I know this poster. He shills every thread about the truth. The only thing he's gonna do is bump me a ton and redpill others until it reaches the limit, then I repost.

I am waiting

EXPLAIN WHY PROTESTANT CONTRADICT ALL CHURCH FATHERS

Romanian Church is one of the most corrupt churches.
I bet he is chanting summoning Mercedes spell

But why protestant contradict this?

the catholic church is completely different since the birth of the Vatican II and they change their doctrine regularly. This will be my only reply to your spam. Thanks for the bumps

I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH FACTS

YOU DONT

the cube at mecca is mimmics the portal on saturn (satan)

its a cube formation anomoly

they walk counter clockwise how it swirls.

saturnian is a real religion and is in relation to lucifarians.

there is plenty of these cults who hide under planetary names.

PRODDIE EXPLAIN

Maybe how some protestant churches are structured solely under the bible?

well I'm already fucked for blasphemy then. Not for islam, I'd be beheaded before I accepted that, but for talking shit about christianity when i strayed from it.

Yes user because Christians have only started being beheaded in the 21st century that's why the Bible doesn't include any stories about Disciples being beheaded for worshiping Christ instead of, oh, let's say the Roman Pantheon. I'm sure that never happened right?
That Roman Pantheon that had golden cups to tribute to their gods, yeah they never beheaded any Christians while wearing red and purple and jeweled crowns.

AGAIN NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION

WHY PRODDIES CONTRADICT CHURCH FATHERS

go ahead, say god and jesus are wrong and liars, and the church fathers are right.

they didnt even kill 5000 people
clearly misguided and seriously old hat

Nigga....
We know
It's 5:30 AM here, the fuck do you think i'm doing?
you think I'm not fighting Islam?
Stop spamming other threads
t. friendly user

MAYBE PRODDIES CANNOT EVEN INTO BIBLE

you're wrong, and you will continue to be wrong until you discard your pride.

did you ever blaspheme the Holy Spirit directly?

Jesus said that every other sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven. "And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him . . ." (Matt. 12:32

But why PRODDIE contradict church fathers

mass beheading the entire world can see and fear

youre wrong

But he is

Show me a early Christian PRODDIE

I AM WAITING

he is right, inqusition is a protestant myth

Campo de deportes means "sports camp"

Proddies blaspheme God my making mockery of church fathers

PRODDIE BTFO

PRODDIE CANNOT EXPLAIN THIS

Who are the church fathers?

not in america motherfucker.

Why are you so naive?
Can't you see that the powers that be are doing this for our own good?
One way or the other, their plans will succeed and religion will stop existing because people will finally see that it was the thorn in the human spirit's heart.
Without religion, faith and belief will spill untamed, ushering an age of freedom and spiritual enlightenment free from the shackling tenants of "religion".

Also, Islam is just a diversion tool. They'll never allow it to spread globally because it's too chaotic and people would just end up killing themselves over who interprets the Qur'an better.

the church fathers are not god though some have claimed to be

* “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, “Cities Petrus Bertanous”.

* Pope Nicholas I declared: ” the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who ,being God, cannot be judged by man.”(Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can 7 Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para)

THIS IS ONE OF THEM MARTYRED

That's not the problem but okey thanks for the (you)

I am orthodox and I dont understand what you are talking about

>cannot answer the question
DUMB NIGGER

THE CHURCH FATHERS ARE NOT ALL POPES

protestants are the true red pill.

protestants believe that while its nice to have guidance (pope, priests, pastors, reverends, nuns, monks, ect.) none are greater holy-wise they are all mere mortals who much be self-less as a mouthpeace.

we believe that you dont need anyone to interpet your own word or to speak for you.

christ sees all and hears all.

you just talk to him in your head.

remeber guys that when christianity was a minority in rome and they were killed on sight (prior to germany taking over to the greater holy roman empire)

priests and churchs didnt exist. catholics didnt spring up until way after christianity was accepted and then afterwards it was used by the romans (old latin empire) to remain with a hold on europe with blackmail and influence

i confess to the lord only.
only the lord can forgive me, not a pastor.

I dont have to go to church for christ to save me, I just abide by his laws and be a good person.
catholics appeared after

he just really wants the church fathers to put one of these up his ass.

PRODDIE BTFO

SOLA SCRIPTURA BTFO BY HISTORY

PRODDIES HATE THAT

IT CONTRADICT THEM

lmao

Yes user, you're right.
All those other guys were wrong, but this time you're definitely right.

>behold I am coming like a thief in the night, and not even the angels in heaven know of my timing

But yeah man, you're right. Totally happenings.
Say since we're all gonna die and get Raptured or whatever, you shouldn't mind if you let me have all your stuff right?
See, you're clearly saved, because your specific version of Christianity is right, but I'm dammed for eternity. So why not be a good Samaritan and let me have your stuff so I can at least enjoy my last few hours of hedonism before I go grind my teeth into nubs cause god don't love me no more?

I don't claim to know the exact time he returns.

EXPLAIN THIS THAT WAS AT THE TIME CHRISTIANS SUFFER

I just googled it and the earliest church fathers are at least two (2) generations removed from Jesus' ministry. Why should I care what any of them have to say, especially if it contradicts God?

Stop spamming this thread with walls of texts you expect us to read.
Its your job in a debate to provide facts not sources of what caused to to have an inflated intellectual ego.