Meet our AMERICAN hero, pol

Meet our AMERICAN hero, pol.

This is judge Ann M. Donnelly. A judge so brave that she issued temporary stay on Trump's unconstitutional executive order to ban legal immigrants and lawful permanent residents from entering the US.

Regardless of who you voted for (I voted for Trump, personally), you gotta cheer when US democracy works it's magic. However much you defend Trump, there is simply no way to defend banning legal residents, who call US their home. These people have jobs, family, and property in the US.

So let's, dedicate this thread to this based judge.

CAN'T BAN THE ANN.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/28/unhcr-speaks-donald-trump-suspends-us-refugee-program/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/23/afghan-iraq-interpreters-siv_n_3481555.html
wnd.com/2017/01/2011-obama-paused-iraq-refugee-program-for-6-months/
nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/afghans-visas-us.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just wreck her.

Go cry in the corner shill

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#

To be continued

Do not confuse legislating from the bench with interpretation of the laws rightfully defined by others

>However much you defend Trump, there is simply no way to defend banning legal residents, who call US their home.

>legal residents, who call US their home.

The disinformation campaign begins.

You're a little late to the party faggot, the NYPD already told her to go fuck herself and Trump has pardons at the ready for anyone who gets arrested for not listening to her orders.

Will anything happen to her? I don't know how this works.

> Hameed Khalid Darweesh
> 53 yo, 3 kids
> US army interpreter from 2004 to 2005
> US government contractor 2005-2011
> Targeted for helping Americans
> Two of closest friends assassinated

Current state: BANNED FROM THE US.

She gets told to fuck off

Cry moar

Maybe he should of been a nationalist then.
Instead he suffers the plight that all cucks deserve.

> Haider Sameer Abdulkhaleq Alshawi
> Born 1983
> US contractor 2006-2007
> Targeted for helping Americans
> Sister in law's car bombed and killed her husband
> Is a legal refugee

Current state: BANNED FROM THE US

Good. He was stupid to help the US to begin with.

I am divided about this
on one hand he's a NATO collaborator
on the other side he did his part for you in an attempt to bring his country to some sane state, you own him at least some kind of safety

>hameed
>60 fukn %

Laffen

Good.

> Nazanin Zinouri
> Data scientist
> Clemson university graduate
> legal resident

Current state: BANNED FROM THE US

So a globalist jew puppet who betrayed his country is going to get his shit rekt?

Got it.

Not citizens.

Don't care, go to nato or the UN
Their contract is now officially done.

Liberals, when will they learn?

ofcourse it's a woman.

Not true. This doesn't affect those with green cards. Stop being a merchant.

>mfw Trump doing even better job than you expected

Add PhD professor to this list too. Does Trump want to ban literally every good immigrant?

It's akways fucking women.

R O P E
O
P
E

It's not unconstitutional. Stop lying, people are not that dumb.

>based

Personal friend of Chuck Schumer, Democrat Senator

Just another lieberal shill activist judge who should be fired

Of course it was a woman... It all makes sense now.

It does actually. Do some research.

What the heck, how can America ever recover?!!

>We will continue to enforce President Trump's executive orders
>President Trump

Those two words are perfect next to each other. Who here still /nevercomedown/?

Cry one moar time, sissy bitch!

libtards fucked up. they needed a gun ban.

see all those antifa and niggers talking about bashing conservatives heads in and kidnapping them? imagine how bad it'll be if they could ban guns. too bad that won't ever happen.

activist judges can't control the law. the people with guns control the law. a judge declaring themselves god doesn't mean shit unless they can have force to back it up and judges don't.

He's clearing his calendar for 'Mania.
>Mad Dog Mattis vs. "Big Dog" Reigns
>Pence vs. HBK in a Stairway to Heaven Match
>Trump vs. McMahon Pt.2

She's fired

>tfw trump is president

M O O S L I M E S A R E N ' T P E O P L E

There are many more like her.
Trump is up against a bureaucracy of Leftists.

>Female Judge

She got cucked when DoJ announces they'll ignore her court order LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

>crying about browns

Well this isn't plebbit

You should change that to "of course it's a liberal."

Women helped get trump into office. Believe me, we don't like our minority of SJWs either, thought you'd all get that after seeing the poll numbers and our turn out.

Anyways. People can cry all they like but they are not legal. If a system was set up where _____ did _____ and got a citizenship for their duty this wouldn't be an issue.

Stop Lying. I know it comes natural when your feelings are hurt.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/28/unhcr-speaks-donald-trump-suspends-us-refugee-program/

>Green card holders will need additional screening - White House

>The White House has rowed back from suggesting that green card holders from the countries affected by the ban will automatically be excluded.

>US green card holders will require additional screening before they can return to the United States, the White House said on Saturday.

>Earlier, a Department of Homeland Security official said people holding green cards, making them legal permanent US residents, were included in President Donald Trump's executive action temporarily barring people from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering America.

>"It will bar green card holders," Gillian Christensen, acting Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman, said in an email.

>A senior White House official later sought to clarify the situation, saying green card holders who had left the United States and wanted to return would have to visit a US embassy or consulate to undergo additional screening.

> Brown

This fella looks whiter than 80% of the US

Is Donnelly her married name? She has a bit of a hebe look.

>ban legal immigrants and lawful permanent residents from entering the US

How the actual everloving fuck is Sup Forums defending this?

He's meant to keep out illegals, you fucking retards.

You know you can't just visit an embassy, right? You need be in a country that actually has an embassy and need to get an appointment. God knows how long that additional screening is gonna take. This is not like a half a day thing. it's more of a 1-2 month thing before the green card holder can enter again.

I'm really surprised. Even T_D wasn't defending him on this. They acknowledged that he fucked up when he didn't include Saudi Arabia and included green card holders.

>Ban them from entering the US
>They are now illegals

You said they were banned. That was untrue.

>that Jew on the left.

Sup Forumswas right again.

And was promptly ignored. MAGA

No green card ban you muppets

See

>Wah Wah this guy was employed by the US government
So?

>Banning a country we have an alliance with
No shit Saudi Arabia wasn't banned genius. They should be banned but banning them is a bit harder than an EO.

>that nose
>knows

He has already proven himself

It does not work that way. Go take a refresher class in U.S. government. If it was that easy, "We the people" would have blocked Obama's reign of terror.

This is not democracy at work, this is the separation of powers at work.

> Sorry, sir, I know you've just landed but you need to go back and take another month or two of vacation so we can do a screening on your green card. Its okay, I'm sure your boss won't mind

I know all the cool kids are bashing Trump over this, but take a look. Obama did the same shit. I didn't hear a peep from the morally outraged.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/23/afghan-iraq-interpreters-siv_n_3481555.html

wnd.com/2017/01/2011-obama-paused-iraq-refugee-program-for-6-months/

nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/afghans-visas-us.html?_r=0

So is this lady your president now?

You're twisting reality to fit your narrative. They aren't applying for another card, they already have one. You have no clue how long the screening will take but it doesn't stop you from just throwing something out there and stating it as fact.

I know how long it will take because I've undergone one before in Dubai and Austria. Min one month. Probably more.

Why the fuck was he back in derpa derpa land?
Guaranteed mudslime, probably being radicalized.

You've undergone an additional screening while having a green card after you found out there was a halt on non US citizens from a specific region from entering the US, that you happen to come from?

ok.

TOO LATE CUNT

>CAN'T BAN THE ANN.
I agree.

>Afghanistan is a dangerous shithole full of murderers
>let them all in
Uuuuh

This woman followed her political interests first and should be fired.

The arguments made by the ACLU have zero basis in law (they quote UN agreements and pathetically try to extend the 5th amendment to non-citizens) and the fact that she took them is a disgrace to the legal system.

>data scientist
That's the most bullshit generic job title I've ever heard.

Is this confirmed??? I saw a buncha faggos americlappin away about some releases, are they really still going back?

>Women helped get trump into office.
What a meaningless sentence. That was probably written by a woman.

fucking mercenary. we don't need his kind. he kills for money

CTR

Yes it is and also she should be FIRED for this again, this is 100% a political thing and not even an arguable right. Not only is the ban defensible from laws that Obama himself passed, but even in the constitution and there is no legitimate legal interpretation that says otherwise.

Here's the walk back. "Wahhh it takes 1 to 2 months"

One to two months doesn't mean banned you lying asshole. Yeah you! You are the lying piece of shit. And you've been exposed. Your attempts to love the goalpost have failed. Go cry into a pillow and eat a tub of ice cream, loser.

10/10 would dick

kekekekek truth. what's she gonna do sick the police that are on our side on him. lol I'm pretty sure Trump could actually fire her now if he wants to. Federal Judges don't have the authority to countermand Executive Orders. She fucked.

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
Save yourselves anons, Islam is upon us, Do not take this lightly, I urge you to read the first two posts

hurry and read while you can, a heretic is derailing and trying to destroy the thread.

Kill yourself

No, just the ones from countries he doesn't personally do business in.

that's the idea. we need time to check them out properly. this woman has a phd, should could be a hacker. we need to know who she is and what she has been up to. plus, she has been here seven years, and didn't think to become a citizen in all that time? not sure we need people like her.

You know Obama did the same shit in 2011 right?

women were a mistake

Kek. Trump is only banning the countries that are warzones, not the ones with functional goverments that we trade with!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

She was getting a phd in her own fucking language. Wowsers what an accomplishment. I'm sure that only cost US taxpayers a few hundred grand.

Iran isn't a warzone, retard.

>Source: none

Completely cocked up!

did you know that the US even pays the airfare once or twice a year for some of these students so they can visit home? we have a college near here with lots of russian students who are basically getting free college with perks when our own students don't get that.