H...he is joking, guys. right?

H...he is joking, guys. right?

Nope, i've been worrying about the Senate elections too

Good luck with that. The dems may very well be fractured by then.

I have a weird feeling that the Green party might slip in and grab some seeds from the Democrats.

So it might happen that GOP will lose it's superiority because of it?

Definitely, especially after Trumps victory. Liberals will be out in force to try to slow down the Trump train.

The American people will rise up against this.

They won't allow such a dictatorship to form.

They won't allow such a monstrosity to take place.

probably trying to rile up as many people as he can, likely expects they will be on the GOP and Trump's side soon.

If the democratic Party is able to pick itself off the floor from the fucking shambles it's currently in, then yes.
People were surprised about the last Congress elections when the GOP seized power, I can see the same thing happening next year.
Trump Gaining the presidency was one hell of a miracle, and he's going to need another one and he's hoping an GOP majority Congress can get reelected come 2018

This fight ain't over, not by a long shot.

>by then
They're already completely fractured. They have no leaders what so ever.

Only if WE don't get the fuck out there and vote. We must be vigilant.

Drumpfelstiltskins BTFO

god i have to rewatch this

it was those two "documentary" episodes that really sold me on it

what did kek mean by this?

The worst part about this? Humanity would be objectively improved under these measures. There is no argument against it that doesn't stem from PATHOS.

It means we need to be vigilant to maintain control

Nope, Democrats are slated to lose seats. Republicans will have enough seats to push through a constitutional convention. Democrats won't be to do anything. It's checkmate, done, and over for libshits. They don't know that WWIII is actually coming nor of their eventual culling.

It's possible. The GOP retook the senate in 2010 in response to the ACA and Obama's general shitiness, but Repubs always have better midterm turnout than Dems.

It's also possible that if the DNC retakes the senate in 2018 it will truly fuck them, because then the out-of-touch Nancy Pelosi types will retain leadership of the party and they might nominate another shitty establishment candidate in 2020.

>Nail it!
t. Average redditor

>libtards still clinging to any little possibility of stopping Trump
>They don't even know how badly they're going to get slaughtered in 2018

Somebody should put them out of their misery

If they keep shitting on people are their method of politicking? I'm not worried.

No most are already blue seats in red areas. Dems should be heavily worried.

reminder

Bernie's seat is up for grabs. Vermont bros mobilize

"democrats don't vote in midterms" ~ Bardock Huseein Obambo

Well for one, despite being the minority in the Senate, Democrats have to defend like twice as many seats as Republicans in 2018.

Also, Trump will be able to appoint at least two Supreme Court Justices. Libshits are permanently fucked.

He meant GO FUCKING VOTING IN 2018 and TELL TRUMP TO HAVE A LAW FOR COMPULSORY ID TO VOTE BY THEN.

Well it's already happening, with the crack down on sanctuary cities and all that

This means you'll have to start campaigning and voting again next year. Don't just sit on your arse and be smug

The wall construction will mobilise them

2 years of Full Blast Trump and their entire agenda will be a distant memory

what is it?

Democrats don't vote in midterms
I want every Sup Forumstard out to vote in 2018

U amercians should be happy
one lefties have nothing to cry about and the more active u guys are in the political role the better off your country will be
sure u wont controll everything but thats the way its ment to be
Get the fuck over it

Dems have been putting Trump on blast since 2015 and it has done nothing to Trump not a single fucking thing and now they have been completely wiped out are deciding to double down on this strategy calling everyone who supports him Neo Nazis or WN. The way things are going with Trump keeping his promises on border, jobs and law it will be a blood bath come 2018 i doubt there will be a Dem left standing.

>The worst part about this?

Cruelty.

>Humanity would be objectively improved under these measures.

It wouldn't be humanity anymore.
Just a pack of jungle animals.

>There is no argument against it that doesn't stem from PATHOS

The argument in favor of purging the weakest link is also Pathos.
Why care about making humanity stronger?
Because you like humanity?
That's Pathos.

Map shows clearly where wealthy libs and shitskins are concentrated.