I'm a Muslim and I've been completely disengaged toward this entire mess and am doing my best to not give a shit...

I'm a Muslim and I've been completely disengaged toward this entire mess and am doing my best to not give a shit. But do protestors actually believe anything is going to happen through their demonstrations? Let me tell you exactly what's gonna result from this, radicalization on both ends, leftists will become unapologetically "progressive" even more and rightists or whatever you call yourselves will grow even more hatred for Muslims and leftists as a result of it.

You guys promised me Trump was going to bring all Americans together, what the hell is going on? We are unironically on the brink of a civil war, martial law, states seceding, and international relations worsening and we just barely made it through a week of him as President.

Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it, sandnigger.

I guess you will have to wait at least 4 years to start chopping off peoples heads?

>You guys promised me Trump was going to bring all Americans together
The children won't stop whining about their new minder.

WWIII is coming, libshit.

>You guys promised me Trump was going to bring all Americans together

>listening to Sup Forums

Trump will be the second most divisive president in history

>falling for the trump meme

I was skeptical as fuck about Trump, but somewhere inside me I was feeling a spark of optimism, like he might be the exact change of pace we need, and I was fully prepared to give him a chance and still am, but so far I'm not seeing the results. What can he do from here to bring Americans together? Bringing back jobs and making Ford stay in the U.S is not enough at this point.

>We are unironically on the brink of a civil war, martial law, states seceding, and international relations worsening and we just barely made it through a week of him as President.
Yes, this is what we wanted. Day of the rope my Mudslime friend.

Nobody promised that, the whole "together" thing was Hilldawg's line.

Trump only promised to make america great again. And this starts by rooting out the commie leftists who have ruined the country.

Who's the first?

the more they shut down traffic and airports the more they just piss people off.

Abraham Lincoln

Lincoln obviously.

People aren't used to someone speaking their mind and actually doing what he said he was going to do in office.

No, I remember how everyone on here said Dems have been playing blacks and minorities for the longest just to get votes and keeping them down on purpose just to keep getting those votes, and Trump will actually be the one to put them back on their feet and not being state/welfare dependent anymore, freeing them from the Democratic machine. Don't try to deny you guys didn't say this.

brrrrrrrrrrrtttttt

Abe Lincoln helped the country not get divided up though by not allowing the south to secede?

Yeah but they literally killed each other in the process.

That tends to happen in flawed systems. We can't decide whether we want to be a cosmopolitan melting pot or a European-modeled city on a hill, and our Constitution isn't more perfect enough to handle that dissonance.
In between the rich and the poor is a vast sea of people with uncertain identity. What does it mean to be one of the white christians who make up a plurality of America? Declaring a race war is one quick way to find out, though most people want something less drastic (Sup Forums aside, of course). The reality is that we aren't all god-fearing, hard-working, high IQ individuals, and the gap between accepting that and changing it is quite large.
Covering that huge gap called for a big league leap of faith, so that's what we got. Whether there's a safe landing on the other side is a different issue.

Foolish Mudslime, it is the Yids who send you to your death. Tikkun Olam they call it, the removal of all that is holy from the world as to destroy it. Change your ways mudslime, grow legs like we tad/pols have, and free yourself from the jew!

He's responsible for the secession attempt from the South

What exactly do you dog-hating degenerates want him to do?

The left will never allow someone on the right to bring their country together.

God, it's getting so tiring now, isn't it? Don't you last CTR dregs even get tired of YOURSELVES sometimes (or do you still get the five dollars a "you"?)
>HAHA he'll never get the nomination
>HAHA he can never win it's over already
>OK he won but now it's ON we're going to do a recount
>OK the recount failed but now it's ON the electoral college will revolt
>OK the electoral college revolted against Hillary not Trump but now it's ON WIMMINS POWER will stop the inauguration
>OK he was inaugurated but HAHA Sup Forums btfo he isn't going to do anything he promised to do
>OH SHIT he's doing EXACTLY what he promised to do that means he's NOT A LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT let's smash stuff up in the name of democracy.

Please. It's not even funny any more. You are just very very sad now.

OUT OUT OUT !

Liberals and the MSM are 100% at fault here. They've fostered an environment of delusion never before seen in America's history.

Although I also think all of these protests ARE bringing people together in having a mutual hatred of all of this rioting.

>But do protestors actually believe anything is going to happen through their demonstrations?
Not really. It's just trendy. It's like shitposting IRL. Very occasionally does something but mostly it's about the thrill of pissing people off.

>You guys promised me Trump was going to bring all Americans together, what the hell is going on?

I never wanted this

>We are unironically on the brink of a civil war, martial law, states seceding, and international relations worsening and we just barely made it through a week of him as President.

I wanted this, we need a war to bring some death and suffering back into peoples lives, to show them the horrors of the world. We have grown soft and weak and this will harden us once again.

You aren't a Muslim. You're a concern troll, and a fucking bad one at that. Can you not add a bit more flair? Stop reading from the script you faggot.

You are not on the brink of anything. A bunch of libtards are doing autistic screeching, that's it.

As for Muslims, stop having a shitty religion and do terror attacks all over the world and people might start taking you seriously.

I'm buying a gun next week. Ill leave it at that.

why are muslims always complaining shut up fagit

>Literally presided during the time half the country LITERALLY DIVIDED ITSELF FROM THE OTHER HALF

You have to go back achmed. Deal with it.

First, your religion is shit.

Secondly, what we're seeing is the death throes of a dying leviathan. It's going to get messy before it gets better, so hang tough and get ready to fight for America if it comes to that. But once we're on the other side of it, Trump is going to make things better for all of us--you filthy arab goatfuckers included.

You're right. I don't think protests lead to peace either. They just cause more division.
I think it's best we just try find or create peaceful self sustaining communities to live in, that will survive while society deteriorates and dies.

It's because of the jewish koolaid user.
All those obama kids in liberal safespaces got brainwashed over the 8 years of federally mandated curriculum in conjunction with the subversive news and entertainment industry.

Don't blame trump for the people of the united states fracturing, the liberals have been ideologically subverted away from the constitution and the right responded harshly to it because we all live in the same country.

If liberals want to have a high tax nanny state, they can go import all the mexicans and muslims they want.
They will fuck off our lawn though and go cry somewhere else about it.