I just don't understand

I just don't understand...

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration#.RHteN1VTn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans shot in the back by "Iraqi soldiers" isn't on there I see. They don't count?

>Iraq
>Somalia
>Lybia
>0

Ayyyyyyy

The americans killed by somalians aren't there either, this chart is inaccurate and was made by a retarded leftist.

>3004 victims total
>2996 victims during 9/11

I call shenanigans on this list.

You don't understand because you are a faggot OP.

It's almost like they're ignoring Gothic Serpent.

>Libya

I strongly support ban Saudi Arabia though, and Pakistan.

>Iraq
>0

how can you even

lol saved

Sup Forums BTFO as usual

I'm going to go ahead and call it, there won't be a single coherent explanation for this.

Just memes and insults haha

Don't they understand we just wanted to (((LIBERATE))) them?

Saudi Arabia doesn't have a hostile government to your country, they are actually your military partners if you'd stop and realize it. Iran and the others kind of do have hostile governments that actively attack you on multiple fronts.

You seem to not understand the difference between hostile government and a few jihadists. American/Saudi relations even survived the oil embargo... and who do you think tanked the oil dollar for you on request to hurt venezuella and russia?

Saudi, UAE and etc are all getting extreme vetting.

>attack you on multiple fronts
you mean defend their countries from invaders who just came from 748403 miles away.
You are fucking retard, fatburger

>Libya
>0

Source?

Donald Trump didn’t come up with the list of Muslim countries he wants to ban. Obama did.

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration#.RHteN1VTn

Israel isn't even in the image

>Post ID
>No Fuck AI

It's a start. Also, those banned countries facilitate the circulation of terrorists to the Western world. Trump has said during the election that Saudi money is good for America. That's why you still associate with this filthy towel heads and won't expel them for good.

>white kid defend Iran.
but why?

>Somalia
>0
Yeah that's because their ~45 IQ makes them forget to yell allahuakbar at the stabbing.
Somalians are the niggers of the niggers.

Also SAGE I remember this retarded somali crasing into a crowd at an universty just some weeks ago.

I M P E A C H E D

nice list who made it because its not accurate

Why isn't Sweden on that list?

What about citizens of American allies? Do they suddenly not matter to liberals if they can bend the truth for their meme charts?