twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this illegal?

Why is this illegal?

Because women clearly can't train dogs

Its not

why are they illegal?

Why is this illegal?

give me a rundown

this is how we gather good intel to take the baddy cia assets like Osama and all the ISIS leaders we supply arms

Who are they, user?

Personally I'd prefer to know the people being abused are guilty before put through this shit. After that I wouldn't care if they threw them in a pit of acid.

I know right, you Germans loved being treated like shit by an ugly white lesbian with power.

R U N D O W N
U
N
D
O
W
N

Holyshit. From which planet are they from?

That's kinda hot

What's their endgame?

Why is this illegal?
>why is this illegal

A dog on a leash, what's the problem kraut?

Just a quickie. Come on, user, you know I'm good for it.

checked and fucking BTFO

Why is this legal?

because allah says so

Make anime real

Why is this allowed

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>They write and communicate through radio frequency/audio waves which keeps their conversations under the radar. If you're listening to FM radio on the way to work, chances are the Bogdanoffs are communicating through your signal.

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

this was before we got tired of their shit
and we were naive about islam

after all the attacks weve had no one gives a shit about muh torture

Sikhs are based, shut up.

She doesn't appear to be wearing a veil.

That's just a meme nigger. They would kill all white brits given the chance.

Planet Bog

i thought the issue was the black guy

>being this stupid

Even if that were true, they aren't faggot liberal cunts like you so I'd rather have them in the guards than a fucking leaf autist REEEEEEEE

What next, the Gurkha's want us all dead too? Where do you get off, you fucking maple syrup sipping hippy fuck. You were a mistake. A fucking accident.

Don't talk to me again.

Oh, yeah that's fucking boko.

There's really not that many in the guards desu, they must of gone all out for diversity in this photo.

You're confusing soldiers who just needed a job with Sikhs who are out of the military. You will see soon brits.

Am I the only person who doesn't know them?

>just needed a job

What? Nobody here joins the military because they need a job, ya fucking Trudeau worshiping fanny. They can just sit on benefits. Sikhs join because they hate muzzies, they're some legit bloodthirsty motherfuckers honestly.

Don't talk to me again.

Maybe in Canada, I dunno why but Canadian Sikhs seem to be much more thuggish and whitey-hating than Sikhs from any other part of the world

Everyone who was over there in the early days has tons of crazy pictures. Bodies everywhere, not just here and there but literally pieces and parts everywhere.

Roads lined with burnt up people and little kids shot in half. Every time you killed one two more were made, it was like the fucking movie gremlins.

The chick in the pic was following orders, they were instructed to do this shit. There were paper copies of the orders in the trial if I remember correctly. They would beat on the back of the legs and let guard dogs bite them. I think they made them fuck each other once or twice. Can't get to heaven after fucking each other.

If I lived in Cuckland I'd probably hate white people too.

Of all my kids, Canada is by far the biggest fuckup.

Cucks.

Well the television/news juden has got to you fully, I'll leave you be.

There is literally not a single reason to hate Canada

Yeah off you fuck.

>my

>if you hate canadians, they win

Are you fucking stupid or something?

>The chick in the pic was following orders, they were instructed to do this shit. There were paper copies of the orders in the trial if I remember correctly. They would beat on the back of the legs and let guard dogs bite them. I think they made them fuck each other once or twice. Can't get to heaven after fucking each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEle_DLDg9Y

Replace Nazis with 'muricans.

inb4
>were the victims here, not the baddies!! muh 911

Why is this illegal?

If you believe low-level soldiers understand occult symbolism to the point where they recreate it using prisoners, you're a fool.

This wasn't torture as we know it, it was tip-top level psy-ops, it was tapping into the 6000 year old fears of the region.

It's not. Taking pics and having them leaked is.

Fuck you Nigel you fuckin cunt. I'd tell you to neck yourself ASAP but knives are a prohibited weapon in your sewage drenched hovel you call an island.

Whoa there fella, I am not justifying any of that crazy shit.
I should have made myself more clear. The soldiers were ordered to do all this shit and they got sent to prison, the officers walked away clean. It was a fucked up situation, they pinned the entire thing on just a few people when the order came from the top. They should have all gone down.

>If you believe low-level soldiers understand occult symbolism to the point where they recreate it using prisoners, you're a fool.
????

Because we can't gas them in chambers because of you fuck'n Jew Burners

Don't make me use this.

This nigga's too far gone fellow leaf. Remember, they've been brainwashed for much longer than us. WE know what's right and that's what matters.

It's not, shit was actually kinda funny

>if you hate canadians, they win

bring it on, fucked tooth

and rundown for normies, not some tinfoil mumbo jumbo? I see those guys often recently and I don't even know who they are

They look like Triple Kappas desu senpai

what if i hate other canaidans?
what then, jermaine?

The leash is too long

So tired of this "Sikhs are based" reddit shit that gets trotted out every time they are mentioned. They are just as dirty and smelly as any other brown person and their hated of whites is comparable.