Resist while you can people!

Resist while you can people!

Why?

I'll bite. I have no sympathy for any of those groups as they have been OBJECTIVELY destructive to my nation.

Americans shouldn't be allowed to think in the first place, they're too stupid

Except Trump doesn't give a shit about the gays either way, and Netanyahu was basically sucking his dick about the wall yesterday. Oh and he named a black guy for his cabinet...

Well technically, if you're the only cultural/sexual/ethnic group in your country it's safe to assume you're part of the accepted group.

First they came for the immigrants, but I did not speak out because I was not an immigrant.
Then they came for the Jews, but I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the blacks, but I did not speak out because I wasn't black.
Then they came for the degenerates, but I did not speak out because I was not a degenerate.
Then they stopped coming, because all the problems were solved.

well im not you so i got nothing to fear

>implying we don't actively want all of those groups gone

KYS SHILL

>not mexican
>not gay
>not jew
>not black
>not muslim
>trump will come after me

is this a riddle ?
are you a lizard person ?

If they come for the white people, there won't be anything left worth ruling over.

It was written by Hillary it seems.

You can't leave the poos, chinks and other subhumans and expect all the problems associated with them to just magically disappear.

Muh fascism
Literaly hitler

Yeah sorry, but Mexicans, gays, jews, blacks and muslims will probably not speak up for me either. In fact, large portions of these groups would probably support the state coming for me.

Those all fall under 'immigrant', don't they?

This picture makes no sense.

>They came for the Mexicans
You mean the illegals and criminals?
>They came for the gays?
???? Is it illegal to be gay now?
>They came for the blacks
Again, what?
>They came for the Muslims
This one kind of makes sense but is still a huge stretch. Banning immigration from known terrorist spawning countries is a far cry from "coming for the Muslims".

Is this what clickbait is?

>implying I don't think it's over the top and hilarious

Just noticed the safety ping and I'm keying pretty hard.

>keking

but none of those groups of people would stand up for me, heck maybe the homosexuals. so why would i do anything for them? actually they all seem to hate me because i am white with good genes. except the asian women, the asian men and some middleeastern women.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense. Anyone else find it incredibly insulting to imply a highly decorated general like Mattis is like a "muslim hunter" when goes after the radicals who are ACTUALLY killing muslims?

HAHAHAHAHA

I am the one who knocks.I AM THE ONE WHO CAME AFTER NIGGERS,SANDNIGGERS,KIKES AND FAGGS.I AM TRUMPS SS.So if i am the executioner who will execute me!?There flawed logic.

Why do people think Trump is anti-Semitic? He has Jewish grandparents and is one Israel's most outspoken supporters. He also has said nothing about blacks but is called a racist anyway.

>First they normalized Homosexuality

>Then they normalized Transgenderism

>Then they normalized Bestiality

>Then they normalized Pedophilia

>Then they came for me, because I was straight. And being straight was considered too "queer" for their culture.

(((they)))

First they came for the criminals untouchable by the law, and I said "Why didn't they do this before?"

Then they went after gerrymandering undermining the vote, and I said "Maybe democracy will be less of a footnote?"

Then they tried to pretend that Breitbart chap wasn't a pro-Israel cryptokike, and I said nothing because everything else they were doing was so businesslike.

>>implying mexicans, gays, blacks, muslims and jews would speak up for You.

Mexico is a different country
They are ignoring everything gay
They are the jews
They are trying to help the blacks
Islam is a bad idea
America

weebs

First they came for the Twitter posters, and I didn't speak up because they're idiots.

Then they came for the leftist celebrities, and I didn't speak up they're self-important jerks.

Then they came for the safe-space needing college SJWs, and I didn't speak up because they're spoiled overgrown brats.

Then they came for BLM protesters, and I didn't speak up because the crime rate went
down.

Then they came for the "fat rights" hamplanets, and I helped pay for the crane.

Then they came for the people who write shitty SJW poetry, and I asked why they didn't come for the poets first.