Blue pill

Blue pill

Guys, is there any way to take the red pill back? I don't wanna be redpilled anymore ... it makes me sad and depressed, I wanna be happy again and live in blissful ignorance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Based Tassie

The picture is related to my problem, but it's not about it

I have a problem in general because of knowing too much ... how can I forget?

TASMANIA YES

It's not even illegal here to hunt the yellow peril here. Just gotta bag them and dispose of them properly (ie: not wellington park)

>eurocucks
Disgusting

lol at Australia, wtf is up with that

Our boss happens to be a jew.

Also, why are you on the internet when you have a big Arab bull to prep for your wife, cuck?

They're heavily influenced by america.

I dont think its illegal in Australia?

Feels nice to express my views on Holohoax without risk of being punished, jewrope can suck my big ukranian dong.

wrong

it's not

>TFW YOU CAN PROUDLY BE A NAZI IN YOUR COUNTRY
FUCK COMMIEJEW SCUM

RUSSOCUCКS BTFO

Haven't seen an Arab in a year or so. And as you can see on the map you're the cucked one.

Here is the real map, it is not illegal in Australia

OP is a faggot

We dont have a specific law. You just get prosecuted under "hate speech".

It's not illegal in Australia to state that there was no such thing as the holocaust.

Anglos > eurocucks

its illegal in the sense that intimidating, offending, humiliating or insulting on the basis of race is illegal, there was a change to the laws however and its unlikely anyone could be charged with a crime for telling the truth about the holocaust nowadays

You must have your own country in the first place

And only in Melbourne or Sydney. Rest of us couldn't care less about it.

Yes it's called the pragmatism pill:

>Start realizing that Sup Forums cherrypicks statistics and sits on fringe ideas on some topics, especially on immigration
>Look up the central bureau of statistics in your country and read some of the statistics there
>Realize that immigration is far from as bad as people make it out to be and tat it has a lot of economic positives but also global positives as it has cut poverty in half since 2000 by just opening the borders a little
>Realize that the Jews are just a group of people who are very racially aware and while this is defenitely troublesome for the countries they reside in as they often put themselves and the Jewish race before the country they're in, it doesn't mean that they're actively trying to destroy everything
>Start to read Edmund Burke, learn about new-Keynesian economics and European history
>Learn some non-European history to understand the positions of other continents and countries within politics

Truth, reason and pragmatism are now your main weapons of choice, it will bring you far more happiness because you aproach things from a reasonable position which will take away a lot of that feeling of hopelessness and fear and anger.

It's not illegal per se, but if you break the law about racial discrimination propaganda you'll get sued more easily.

You think it's easier not being a bigoted dipshit trumpsucking truecuck right now?
I'd be so called red pilled right now if I could, I'd be on the winning side and not feel so shitty about the state of things. The fact is, the red pilled way means war, inhumanity, and the btfo of the environment.
It's hilarious that being right wing became the new way to rebel and be edgy, or at least it was. Now the mainstream is cuckservative the pendulum will swing back.

VIOLATION! Stay where you are. The police have been called.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg

look at jews, theyre such horrible, ratty looking people, how do they keep getting into positions of power

>this is king kike of australia

Wtf I thought putin was redpilled. Did he make the holohoax denial law just to piss off ukrainian autists? Putin seems too smart to believe in something like the holohoax

Mate, I know how you feel. I recently discovered the full extent of how we are controlld (Holocaust was a lie, Hitler was Right, we are living in the bad timeline).

For a while I was really mentally isolated from my friends and gf, all i was talking about was this and I started annoying my gf. My friends were alright with it but I struggled to talk about other stuff becuase it consumed my mind.

However, keeping in touch with my spirituality has helped me to cope with this (Stoic texts, the Bible). Most people are spiritually illiterate so scoff at the idea, but I recommend keeping an open mind. If anything start with Stoic texts (Epictetus' Discourses is my favourite).

Also, watching Hitler speeches gives me a lot of inspiration too. Stay strong friend, you were chosen to take on this burden and to help spread the truth to the normies. It is tough but it isn't impossible

Growing up is hard

Sorry.

Once you know, you can never un-know. Enlightenment is for life bruh.
If it makes you bitter, good.
If it makes you sad, good.
If it makes you angry, good.

We need all the soldiers we can get.

TASMANIA NO !!

>how can I forget?
Start drinking.

You won't forget, but it helps you to ease the pain.

Sieg heil, based krautbro

>There is nothing you can do
>You can't go back
>You are here forever

can i get some pragmatism pill infographics or memes plz

Wait, it's actually illegal to deny the holocaust here? Under what law is that horseshit?

N o i c e

Never give up.

Keep fighting the fight, conquer your fears and doubts, become master of yourself then your race

We need to ban laws that prevent holocaust denial.
People deserve the freedom to make up their own fucking minds.

kek faggot Russians

Is it illegal here? It's frowned upon and people consider you an idiot, but I don't think it's officially illegal.

No. Just wait, it's just a stage.
It's our time now. Globalist pigs and antifa are literally pissing their pants.
We're going to get tired of winning.

>drinking
Degenerate as fuck

>its illegal in the sense that intimidating, offending, humiliating or insulting on the basis of race is illegal
Then Sweden should be red to

It is

>tfw you can zieg heil into polices face

It's not illegal to deny the Holohoax in the US though. Your comment made no sense.

>it has a lot of economic positives but also global positives as it has cut poverty in half since 2000 by just opening the borders a little

[Citation needed]
>inb4 this faggot is unable to provide sources

No you can't, because they would be cherry picked to the extreme and lacking trustworthy sources.

The Prince and the Magician

Once upon a time there was a young prince, who believed in all things but three. He did not believe in princesses, he did not believe in islands, and he did not believe in God. His father, the king, told him that such things did not exist. As there were no princesses or islands in his father's domains, and no sign of God, the young man believed his father.

But then, one day, the prince ran away from his palace. He came to the next land. There, to his astonishment, from every coast he saw islands, and on these islands, strange and troubling creatures whom he dared not name. As he was searching for a boat, a man in full evening dress approached him along the shore.

"Are those real islands?" asked the young prince.
"Of course they are real islands," said the man in evening dress.
"And those strange and troubling creatures?"
"They are all genuine and authentic princesses."
"Then God also must exist!" cried the prince.
"I am God," replied the man in full evening dress, with a bow.
The young prince returned home as quickly as he could.
"So you are back," said his father, the king.
"I have seen islands, I have seen princesses, I have seen God," said the prince reproachfully.
The king was unmoved.
"Neither real islands, nor real princesses, nor a real God, exist."
"I saw them!"
"Tell me how God was dressed."
"God was in full evening dress."
"Were the sleeves of his coat rolled back?"
The prince remembered that they had been. The king smiled. "That is the uniform of a magician. You have been deceived."

Based Tasmania

i dont think there is a law specifically about the holocaust, if you deny the holocuast it will probably just go under hate speech or something

At this, the prince returned to the next land, and went to the same shore, where once again he came upon the man in full evening dress.
"My father the king has told me who you are," said the young prince indignantly. "You deceived me last time, but not again. Now I know that those are not real islands and real princesses, because you are a magician."
The man on the shore smiled. "It is you who are deceived, my boy. In your father's kingdom there are many islands and many princesses. But you are under your father's spell, so you cannot see them."
The prince returned pensively home. When he saw his father, he looked him in the eyes.
"Father, is it true that you are not a real king, but only a magician?"
The king smiled, and rolled back his sleeves.
"Yes, my son, I am only a magician."
"Then the man on the shore was God."
"The man on the shore was another magician."
"I must know the real truth, the truth beyond magic."
"There is no truth beyond magic," said the king.
The prince was full of sadness.
He said, "I will kill myself."
The king by magic caused death to appear. Death stood in the door and beckoned to the prince. The prince shuddered. He remembered the beautiful but unreal islands and the unreal but beautiful princesses.
"Very well," he said. "I can bear it."
"You see, my son," said the king, "you too now begin to be a magicia

En jij kan lekker opkankeren, Mohammed.

Killing yourself in wake of the red pill is bounds better than the mindless torturing of the blue pill.

>Realize that immigration is far from as bad as people make it out to be and tat it has a lot of economic positives but also global positives as it has cut poverty in half since 2000 by just opening the borders a little
Immigration between Europe/America is fine, and helps people prosper. The problem is that we're now importing backwards Middle Eastern and African savages en masse.

So you read the bible and thus its principles but think that Hitler was right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Looks like I was right. No sources provided. Fucking lying ass marxist.

tfw