Trump bans successful integrated immigrants

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38787517

well, laughing stock?

Were all laughing at you.

again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38787517
globalnews.ca/news/3211942/harvard-bound-iranian-scientist-working-on-diabetes-cure-barred-from-entering-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your schools are filled with immigrants and your laughing at america? lol

I don't give a fuck they don't belong here in the first place

not an argument

legal refugees andgreen card visa holdrs are no threat too anyone!
they are allowed here

guess they have to go back to their home countries and help their countrymen instead of betraying them by using their talent and intellect here.

darn what a shame. Well, I'm sure their country will be thankful for their contribution. Good luck to them!

You let your people get raped because calling it out was racist.
London burns and we get to watch

>mfw London has a muslim mayor that tells it's citizens that Islamic terror is just a part of everyday life.

Jesus fucking Christ, could you're balls get any smaller?

>children going to princeton
>he is a politition

im assuming thats just you saying that because hes born in iraq?
NO americans belong in usa with that thinking come back to england you cunts

>17 months ago when i began a campaign to ban successful[sic] integrated immigrants, you all laughed at me

literally every city and airport in america is burning right now you fat redneck dumbass!

What's the problem?

Trump is just sending extra enrichment your way

btfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his kids are still in usa and dont have to leave

all trump did was stop his dad going to see them or do business in usa for 3 months!

Go and sloppy seconds from a pigs head that your faggot Cameron just fucked, Abdul, muslims deserve much worse than this

Good

>incorrect use of the word literally
>exclamation point
are you on a proxy?

integrated, english speaking well to do intelligent immgrants with high paying jobs are demonstrably FINE

WTF america!?

no im pretty sure its true

Are you retarded? There have been a few cry baby protests at airports in leftist shitholes like NYC. That is it.

Take the proxy off Hans al-khael ali, I know it's you. Anyways the fact that this is the first time he feels discriminated against since he was a child says you Brits have a lot of catching up to do

The liberal purge begins

Then I hope his kids will reunite in the future, preferably not in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

You have no point. AMERICA FIRST

U
S
A

U
S
A

>Look at these few cherry picked examples of why this ban is wrong
K

i dont understand. are you saying discrimination is good?
dosnt it just mean we are more civilized than you?

Hello Mohammed.

more money for white people

thanks for the education?
i thought the whole point of all this was to stop immgrants coming into the usa and going touni then taking the money and skills OUT of the usa

who the fuck are you even going to have left? Americans? LOL

We have over three hundred million people. We can replace a few hundred code monkeys with citizens.

Many are muhammedans enforcing sharia. Somehow this is ok for the liberal bong.

Good?

They should help make their countries better.

Running to the US is cowardly.

that's cute that youre laughing while on your knees begging for a trade deal to save you from Merkel

>they are allowed here

People like you ruined this nation. Do you know that?

>democraps are further ostracizing centrists by keeping them from getting to their destinations.

2020 will be an even bigger landslide

does this childrens presenter really have to act like this to supposed american "intellectuals"?

this sounds like a childrens educational show

>Believing anything coming out of a liberal / muhammedan mouth.
Nobody cares how much they cry. And this is going to happen in Europe also. The fire rises.

Good. It is not a human right to enter a foreign country it is a privilege, you just need to look at Europe with its montly terrorist attacks to see how successful "peaceful" islamic has been. But if trump was really serious about this he would add saudi arabia, pakistan and qatar to the ban list.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38787517
>well, laughing stock?
>Were all laughing at you.
>again.
OY VEY

IT'S THE SHOAH

TRUMP IS HITLER

we need a diabetes cure tho globalnews.ca/news/3211942/harvard-bound-iranian-scientist-working-on-diabetes-cure-barred-from-entering-us/

San Bernadino ISIS attack were greencard holding immigrants

>successfullyintegrated muslims
This is an oxymoron.

>pretending a muzzie in Parliament is a good thing

>> talent and intelllect

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>more aussies running to stick their tounge up americas arse once again

i had no people of colour in my school but yeah

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Im just sitting here laughing as kek grants germanys wish

Yes how horrible, imagine if you banned all those succesfully integrated pakis from rotherham.

Fuck off mohammed, i hope trump turns into everything the cucks fear.

At least he is doing something, Ahmed.

A smart person would realize simple analogies allow more intellect to reach more people, which is more valuable

You do not understand Trump at all. Trump wants to antagonize the middle east in hope of a terror attack. A 9/11 Event in the Trump era would give him the power to remodel the whole middle east with Putins support.

there are millions of immigrants here right now more prodtuctive and useful to society than you

compared to their countrymen they're doing all right for themselves.

but the reason their country is a shithole is because we accept them instead of making them make their own country great.

>Trump wants to antagonize the middle east in hope of a terror attack

Yeah. They really needed antagonizing over the last decade and a half to get them to attack.

But then where would they get their ficki ficki

Fuckin awesome

No need to waste our ears on muslim sympathizers.

Laugh while you can. Brit's will be deporting you and your child wife back to the dunes next

well done USA

well done

however...

"The book depicts a dystopian United States, wherein many of society's most prominent and successful industrialists abandon their fortunes and even the nation, in response to aggressive new regulations, whereupon most vital industries collapse."

Fuck those sandniggers! Here's hoping you fucking Paki's get kicked out as well!