Who has authority here? President Trump or federal judges?

Who has authority here? President Trump or federal judges?

The people.

KeK does

Trump

>feral judges

The customs agents and the president have power of enforcement, the Obama judge has no law she can call to her side to justify her action. It says very clearly in the law that the president can limit travel into the United States

If you want to make this seem authentic, try not to use the same .png file multiple times. Fucking anencephalic leaf shills...

>t. some guy on the internet who thinks he knows more than a federal judge and a ton of constituional lawyers about constitutional law

When the rule of law is discarded by Trump's BROWNSHIRTS you know we are living in a police state.

The Judge has no legal grounds on which to overturn the executive order. Seriously. They made a ruling with no legal basis AGAINST the U.S. government and people.

The Judge should be arrested on treason charges.

That would be amusing.

>an appointed judge can overrule the president of the united states
there's a reason they ignored her and deported the woman

Federal Judges and Constitutional lawyers have already ruled it legally sound.

Just because a judge breaks the law doesn't automatically make that law disappear user.

She's going to jail for contempt of court, user.

>a ton of constituional lawyers
name one

>> t. Some guy who literally believes anything the government tell him

That explains why you voted for Hillary

>Just because a judge breaks the law

Do you understand what judges do you dumb nigger homo faggot?

>looks at flag

EVERYTIME

>hurr i dont understand basic law principles

>believes anything the government tell him

So don't believe Trump.

I would say the mother fucking President of the United States voted in by the People.

The law was pretty clear. The President himself informed the authorities.

No amount of BROWNSHIRTS screaming and crying and threatening terrorism is going to change that, even with corrupt judges on their payroll.

NO JUDGES
NO RULES
NO CONGRESS

ALL LAWS ISSUED VIA DECREES BY KING DONALD I

We're coming for you

>We're coming for you

Come at me faggot. I'm locked and loaded. I'll take as many of you cocksuckers down with them. That or blow myself up at some fascist meeting.

Careful with that edge.

>judges cannot rule against the United States government because we say so
???

>The President himself informed the authorities.

Yes a FEDERAL JUDGE ruled it UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

You realize we have CHECKS AND BALANCES YOU DUMB AUSSIE FAGGOT? THIS ISN'T LIKE AUSTRALIA WITH A QUEEN RUNNING YOUR COUNTRY!

Literally argument from authority fallacy. Way to go Carl.

The winning... it just keeps happening

Do you understand what they do, you poorly educated low I.Q. trailer park dwelling mouth breather?

They can't just invent or discard laws at will, you colossal moron.

How do you, a Burgerclap, not have even a grade school fundamental grasp of your own judicial system?

If a judge wakes up tomorrow and finger bangs a toddler, that doesn't set a legal precedent for pedophilia, as much as you want it to be true, halfwit.

Travel and visa bans, under these EXACT circumstances, have been legally tested, most recently in 2013 under Obama. And they are sound.

This is a rogue judge issuing illegal orders that no one is bound to obey.

Which is why they AREN'T.

Lawyer here. You are wrong. Trump is right.

Because they want a dictator, Congress, judges, and the Constitution be damned. King Don I will continue his spree of royal decrees till we get a French Revolution here.

How many have ruled it implicitly constitutional by not blocking it? What law is the judge citing to render this ruling?

>They can't just invent or discard laws at will, you colossal moron.

YES THEY CAN IF IT VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION OR EXISTING LAW

And several FEDERAL JUDGES ruled it CONSTITUTIONAL.

You do have checks and balances...Which is why a corrupt judge issuing illegal rulings won't stop the executive orders being carried out.

Isn't that lucky?

Checks and balances doesnt mean you get to overturn legal orders FAGGOT.

>Yes a FEDERAL JUDGE ruled it UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
1) No she didn't. You're conflating terms because you otherwise have no leg to stand on.
2) If a federal judge ruled laws prohibiting murder unconstitutional, does that mean murder is A-OK? Of course not. Judges aren't gods, you dumbass.

Consider me persuaded. You guys are really an irredeemable lot.

>ignoring orders from the fucking President

Load that shotgun with all the salt your producin

>The President issuing legal orders that his immediate predecessor also issued without complaint is a dictator

>The constitution be damned

What part of the constitution has he damned?

>Congress

Is on his side.

>Judges

Judge. ftfy.

>If a federal judge ruled laws prohibiting murder unconstitutional, does that mean murder is A-OK?

WTF does that have anything to do with this you dumb retard? You sound like those faggot Christians who think fertilized eggs are people so ignore law.

>Who has authority here? President Trump or federal judges?
what exactly do you think is happening in the U.S right now?
Who do you think is in charge?

Which it doesn't.

So what's your point?

Oh, so this is a supreme court justice? Because that's the only court that determines the Constitutionality of law.

its REDHATS you faggot

>What part of the constitution has he damned?

CONGRESS MAKES LAWS, NOT THE PRESIDENT

No they can't. Caps make you more wrong not more right.
But let's go by what you're babbling about. What law does she cite that the order violates? Hmm? Answer the question boy. We're waiting.

Why the fuck do judges have so much power in America? How the fuck can a single judge overturn a ruling from a democratically elected president giving orders to an executive branch?

The judge ordering a halt on the ban is the one violating the constitution/existing law though.

Not Trump. The law very clearly states Trump can decide to ban people from entering the country at any time. He's not even the first president to have done it, either.

>Oh, so this is a supreme court justice? Because that's the only court that determines the Constitutionality of law.

You are a special kind of dumb nigger.

>several federal judges ruled it constitutional
source?

Also, if the ruling is deemed to be unconstitutional, shouldn't that be found at a higher level of court? Isn't that how it works?

>ruling
>appeal
>goes to a higher court
etc.

What law does it break?

>democratically elected president

Tyical, lost the argument so he goes for the ad-hominem insult

14th amendment
1st amendment

1) Executive orders aren't laws. He's telling the age dudes to enforce already existing laws.
2) You didn't cry about that when Obama was in office.

I wonder: does the federal judge feel in charge?

No, (you).

arrest those judefucks

They can't.

Are you illiterate?

You're stating that if a single Judge issues a ruling, it automatically makes it legal. Even if there is no precedent.

If a Judge wakes up in New York and declares that all rape and murder is legal, do you think that makes it so?

Yes, this is a redditfag or shill. Insults with no refutation.

It doesn't violate either of those. Try again, little boy.

These aren't citizens.

You're a moron. I bet you haven't even read the court documents. She didn't even rule on constitutionality.

Also, that's the beauty of the Judicial branch. Only the executive can enforce. Good luck enforcing the court's orders without the executive branches' help.

It's an executive order.

He's not making a law. He's ordering existing laws be enforced.

You uneducated low I.Q. trailer park moron.

>You're stating that if a single Judge issues a ruling, it automatically makes it legal.

Yes it does, you can appeal, but that's how it works. And once the Supreme approves, it's the law of the land.

>Who has authority here?

Who do you think?

Trump, per title 8 section 1182 of the US code

Who, me or him?

my dude

>These aren't citizens.

WHERE DOES THE US CONSTITUTION SAY IT DOESN'T APPLY TO NON-CITIZENS? OH RIGHT NO WHERE

>locked and loaded

Aren't you glad now that Republicans fought for your gun rights all these years?

>Good luck enforcing the court's orders without the executive branches' help.

So you are advocating a military dictatorship?

Lawyer here. You are wrong. Trump is right.

President Trump, of course.

Trump securing all the law enforcement support right from the start was a masterful move on his part.

(You) are really projecting these nigger and retard insults and have no idea how courts work.

>Aren't you glad now that Republicans fought for your gun rights all these years?

Yeah, a lot of don't seem to care about gun rights now that an ACTUAL FASCIST DICTATOR is in the white house.

lol. no guns for anti second amendment cucks

The guy calling everyone a retard for not thinking we have imams making laws up as they role.

This is how the United States has worked.

Do I have the rigt to bear arms and vote in your election now?

So what do you think? $0.02 per post? Or $1 for the whole tread?

Where does it say it does?

>masterful move from the start
rot op je kankermongool this isn't house of cards and pitting different branches of government against one another is antithetical to a good presidency.

8 US CODE SECTION 1182

“Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Get fucked, ignoramus.

I think for the whole thread

>any customs agent passing on the opportunity to be a complete dick to another human being
Lmao

UPS?

"Muh feels". The ultimate foundation of leftist law.

>source

Six previous precedents have issued similar bans.

It's constitutional under the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act.

Jimmy Carter on Iranians. Obama on Iraqi's. Hilariously Justin Trudeau's father was also put on the list.

>Also, if the ruling is deemed to be unconstitutional, shouldn't that be found at a higher level of court? Isn't that how it works?

Precisely why Customs and Border Patrol are ignoring the judges ruling.

you know, if I were hiromoot, I'd code up a system that records every person who starts a thread and doesn't post in it and automatically bans them for 3 days.

Obama already signed the vetting into law.

Trump is just enforcing Obama's signed law.

nope... millions of illegal votes dont count.

A single radical leftist Obama appointee doesnt represent the judiciary

He is delivering on his campaign promises.

They don't. The ones trying this are leftist activists, testing the bounds of their power. This is an overreach.

>1st amendment
>14th amendment

Don't they apply to U.S. Citizens or (at best, spuriously) foreigners currently inhabiting the U.S.?

Also, I don't know how the 1st is affected by a nationality ban?

The Supreme Court has upheld it as well.

There are many Supreme Court precedents that allow Trump's executive order.

Based.

ahah BTFO