Is she right?

is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21195_Kim_Kardashian's_Vagina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if you're facing south

Now give us the racial specifics.

No she is just faking half the list.

How about you check the sources yourself you lazy fuck.

Alternative facts say she is not right though.

Doesnt show how many people get killed per group

obviously biased

>waiting for something to happen before acting on it
Trump is just preventing what's happening in Europe from coming to the US.

So we should dismiss the victims of terrorism because there's so few of them in the US?

yeah sure

>> being shot by another American

Niggers

FUCK OFF!
you have the wrong type of black people there,us real africans are completely different

Add vehicle accidents to that list and non-gun murder too.
Oh but wait, that wouldn't support your propaganda

Also note that "being shot by another American" includes legitimate self defense. If four niggers attack you and you kill all four of them, cops say you're good, that's 4 added to that number to justify you not having a gun.

You can't post including statistics from 9/11 and not including statistics from 9/11 and still have a valid argument.

Number of Americans killed annually by:

Suicide after seeing pictures of Kim Kardashian's cunt: 349,027

>0 Americans killed by Iraqis
Even if you don't support it, in what way does the Iraq War not contradict that? Civilian contractors too, not just military.

I wouldn't be surprised if he said that.

>on US soil.
if you go to another country with guns shooting people then its not really strange if you get shot.

No, because in order to get the shooting deaths stat that high you need to include suicides and accidents, which are not "Shot by another."

Turks are sub human scum

Numbers of people drowning in swimming pools annually: ~850

And it's a ten year average starting after 9/11, and written to exclude 'american' anchor baby jihadists and all the jihadists in the middle east shooting our troops.

Now post an infographic alongside that shows how much money is being spent to keep the number of deaths from Jihadis so low

Solely looking at deaths is disingenuous, there's a lot of planned attacks that they have been able to prevent, if they suddenly decided to stop spending so much money on security they'd all come around crying when their family starts getting blown up and they lose billions due to their economies taking a massive hit

We already experienced that here in Brussels, $1.5b in economic damage due to 2 fucking bombs

bin laden was saudi arabian, im sure the 9/11 deaths are in the statistics.

you get there in first place to kill moron.

Morrocans are trash. Get your horrible people out of here.

Pulse club massacre 49 people alone.
Then add in San Bernardino shooting.
No, obviously not right. That's only two incidents, both by jihadist Muslims.

>shot by another american
Considering, that most of them were probably niggers, you should ban them, too from your country.

Kanye, I thought you were based.. control your bitch

down the memory hole

reminded that SA is cancer

>ID ends in 9
>triple nines

I have my moments.

how are burgers so shit at mowing

The first number ignores a slew of recent attacks. The last number should say "killed by niggers."

hahahahaha!
how are you enjoy those criminals m8? thanks to you,France,Germany and Britain,these past few years have been really peaceful and boring

serious question though. why most jihadist are from algeria and morocco? rapists too

Lmao rich coming from a Moroccan, all your people are doing over here is commit crime, breed and get gibs

Didn't they broke up or something?

and they always write "since 911"

well what ABOUT fucking 911?

shouldn't that be reason enough to never allow mudshits in the USA?

IF those statistics are true, it's because the muslim population of America is kept down to a very low and safe number of 0.9%.

America doesn't want the problems we have in Europe.

To be fair they were smart enough to castrate their african slaves back in the day.

Using annual statistics to show how peaceful the (((Religion of Peace))) is, then showing how peaceful places like Syria, Somalia and Iraq are compared to Saudi Arabia because some Saudis did 9/11 is completely disingenuous.

>Kim Kardashian

Didn't she get raped by a pack of Muslims in East London?

I mean, she got her house robbed by these goat fuckers.
>muslims
>robbing some hot woman's apartment
>not raping her after
>muslims

wtf i hate other americans now?

Are you sure about that?

She's Armenian and wants Muslim immigration?

hahahahahahahahahaha

And she is fucking aware of the Armenian genocide as well. Her father made sure they knew about it and to never forget it.

Uhh, no.

Marok when are you gonna be free men again and stop selling your little brother ass to rich jew pedo?

wtf I hate lawnmowers now

No, shes a slut and he's a nigger, they probably just cheat on each other regularly and it works out well

>lawnmowers
>69
What the flying fuck? What kind of lawnmower can kill a person? Are you putting your head under it or what?

I always get really paranoid around lawnmowers. Glad to know there's somethign to it and it's not (just) my autism

The morrocans are horrible here and you know it. The only reason they"re here is because of the welfare and that Morocco is actually shittier than the shittiest neighbourhood here.

Never trust a roach.

kek
Getting schooled by kim kardashian
A new low for Sup Forums

to be fair though, you need to be really autistic to be killed by something that cuts grass.

>San Bernadino shooters
>Omar "Mags for Fags" Mateen

It's almost like she's leaving out incidents anything that doesn't fit the narrative.

Alternate facts, if you will.

I get bothered when I see fucktards with lawnmowers. I have no problem when I'm using it myself.

What kind of pansy are you?

really?
i doubt your sources m8 cus for the past 3 years all we have been doing is catching them and killing them

Orlando shooting blows those statistics out the window by itself. Nice #FakeStatistics

>San Bernadino shooters
>Omar "Mags for Fags" Mateen
22+45 = 67/10 = 6.7 per year

nope she did count these as well

>He's never had to fight an aggresive lawnmower

Consider yourself lucky.

>another american
aka a nigger

Your image size area ends in 6 zeros so gud jehob

of course
that's why i am living in oujda

Hi pewdiepie

as soon as the king get's rid of his right hand man (he's a jew) and kills all of the jews here

you think anyone READS the fine print?!

Don't forget Nidal Hassan, which was "workplace violence" (never mind the guy was in direct email correspondence with anwar al alaki)

Obama administration has been fudging the numbers on terrorism for 8 years..

Boston bombers as well, it's like they're applying the climate change formula but in reverse

yeah that's why we sent them
as i said before these past few years have been years have been pretty good
we're finally using the internet and playing vidyas

Doesn't he live in Britain?

no, no, I have no problem using one myself, either. I just don't like being around other people using them, because I know they can whip rocks at 150 mph

>Boston bombers
>killing three people

we're trying to keep it out of the country, cunt

She probably hates T*urks but likes Arabs.

What is her talent again that made her a millionaire?

Says woman who was beaten and robbed by muslims.

even 1 killed is too many

its still alone literally one more than that list claims..

Always makes me mad when they try to dismiss agency. Lawnmowers are not out to kill us, but if we are lenient on muslims they would be at our throat any second.

It's easy to skew and misinterpret statistics to fit your agenda. Your chance of being killed in a terrorist attack are less than 0,1, but does that mean there should be no measures to prevent another 9/11, another nightclub shooting, or another Boston marathon bombing?

The real issue with Trump's ban is that he made it soft. It should've been a ban for all Muslims, like he originally planned.

>islamic jihadist immigrants: 2
>all islamic jihadist terrorists (including us citizens): 9

AYO HOL UP

What about the gay club shooter? That's like 50 victims right there and isis took credit for that.

>stealing louis CK jokes

Goddamn that was some real pathetic self-cuckery there, bud.

efukt.com/21195_Kim_Kardashian's_Vagina.html

notice they used a ten year average starting long before the refugee crisis while all the other averages reflect consistent occurrences
just more selective kike horseshit

>libya 0
>benghazi
dropped

We beat you and you run away te hee :-))

This.

prevention is better than a cure for short term strategy.

I love how some turk is posting ironically some shitpost from an Armenian woman who's entire existence and ability to live in America is based on her vilification of the same people she's trying to defend in her shitpost.

He forgot to separate the shootings according to race. Fucking filthy whore

You really should have rethought that order Bong gave you to go die en mass in Gallipoli.

This is such leftist commie bullshit. "I don't care who has to die for muh tolerant society as long as it's not me"

(((Alex Nowrasteh)))
Twitter bio:
>@CatoInstitute's immigration policy analyst. Globalist. Less restricted migration will enrich the world. Opinions expressed here are my own.

>10 year average
> 10 year average
> 10 year average

also
>it hasn't happened that much before so it wont happen now logic

>Caring what a KarTrashian has to say

Let's work on Murica first THEN we can bring the filth and trash back in once the swamp is drained.

Fuck all your propaganda, open your eyes Sup Forumsanons

>people actually die from falling out of the bed

thanks for the nightmares