ALRIGHT DENMARK

What do you have to say for yourselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=jD8tjhVO1Tc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/valg2015/resultat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how much money they sunk into that

I'm actually quite surprosed. I think TV2 is a state funded channel and as far as I know, Denmark has a minority government. Why they are pushing this shit is beyond me.

Either new (((backers))) or new politicians with an agenda in place.

>new Danes
>those that always lived here
The same propaganda bullshit as in Germany. They really must be coordinating their treasonous efforts.

>state funded marxist propaganda

Everyday is a struggle. People here are fucking tired of having shit stuffed down our throat.

every single person in that room will be thinking about syntholchan and nothing else

It's Newspeak.

I thought Denmark had a relatively right-wing government.

But if I recall, don't you guys have a minority government? How is this getting funding from the State?

Tried doing some research into this found nothing, not a writer, director even the people who starred in it. TV2Danmark is privately owned and ran however it gets TV-licence money.

Luckily they only get 1.6% of total viewership which is basically nothing, just a small irrelevant jewified """news"""(propaganda) station.

You know if the narrator said "those who inject a gallon of synthol in thir arms", he'd quietly shuffle in the back and tell the guy in front of him about how he really *can* curl 45 kg with no effort.

Some parts of it is state owned. Government has no direct influence though, this is just some bullshit communication campaign, i do them myself and they are the purest propaganda out there.

Somebody think they are solving a social problem right now.

wew.

tv2 is for profit
it is dr2 that is state funded
both are completely keked though

Danish people's party win when?

The two biggest channels here (DR1 and TV2) always pull stupid shit like this. There's also a show on TV2 right now where a bunch of eastern european carpenters compete against danish carpenters. The eastern european team won first episode and of course there were reports of it being biased by people behind the camera after it aired.

I don't understand the problem. Is it that they refered to immigrants as "new danes"? I think this is more an add for general inclusivity and acceptance in the country than necessarily for acceptance of immigration (note 95% of people here were danes).

The German and Swedish ads were way way worse.

Hm, interesting. I had assumed it was a bigger channel.

Well, I guess it's just the normal leftist overrepresentation in journalism than.

You don't see a problem? wew lad

wtf i hate smorrebrod now.

How is it in Denmark? Is it your usual distribution: leftist cucks in the cities, more reasonable people in the suburbs and rural areas?

I only travel to the south of Denmark in smaller towns so I don't have a full picture.

>who here in this room wants to behead all infidels?

Fin.

why don't you explain to me?

Don't you think it's necessary for a country for people to understand each other? For people to listen and try to come to compromises on issues? To try to find similarities that they share and explore those? I think that's the goal of the video, wouldn't you say?

The only segment you could object to is the one where they talk about the "new danes", which yea I don't like very much, but it's nowhere near as shit like

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

there's copenhagen which is a shit hole

and then there's everything else

t. someone who moved from inner copenhagen to a small rural sea side town.

Copenhagen is bad, I guess Aarhus too. The part you're visiting is the most based one. dr.dk/nyheder/politik/valg2015/resultat

wtf I hate european culture now

Because there are no commercials like this and there never will be in sharialand.
Therein lies the rub. You're expecting one group of people to be held to a higher standard.
Be open!!
Give your country!
Your daughters!
All you can give to these poor people!!!
Meanwhile they just as soon spit on you in the street than off help to you if you were entering their country.
People can spot what's happening even if they can't articulate why they are bothered.

>munching kebus and musli
>and musli

also jesus christ
>we are proud of not being proud
>rave hitler
my poor sides

this is satire right?
there's not way this is serious right?

I mean how could anyone possibly try to sell socks in sandals as the good side.

>
Don't you think it's necessary for a country for people to understand each other? For people to listen and try to come to compromises on issues?

No. If you have the parties like the GrĂ¼nen here in Germany, no, there is nothing to understand. They want to get rid of ethnic Germans and replace them with shitskins. They don't even try to say it with subtlety. So my answer is no.

If a war broke out here, I would shoot the traitors in my country first.

all media people in the west are green communist child molesters and should be hanged. they are like a giant hive mind

So Sup Forums we need to meme a colony on Mars then declare independence from Earth. If they try to invade us we will threaten to hurl a asteroid with boosters at them.

Ah, thanks fo that map, that makes things very clear. I have never been to the cities.

>If a war broke out here, I would shoot the traitors in my country first.

Number one advice... We didn't do the same during WW2 and this lead to 50 years of communist 'paradise' with traitors being the ruling class.

That's right. The "new" people have no patriotism to your country and will immediately leave again if things get too hairy. The deep-seated cancer are the leftists with their bullshit ideologies. You find them in the festering shitholes of the universities in the soft sciences, the local politicians and their lackeys, like the police, teachers and other officials. They are all very toxic cancer.

whattheshit.jpeg

It's crazy how this narrative has spread so uniformly across all the continents and countries. They are like mindless robots, all spewing the same narrative.

This actually brought a tear to my eye.

All of it is true, no matter what you emo teenagers shitposting from your basements say. I haven't seen one argument against this video in this thread, just pathetic jabs and memes.

You forgot to post with a Canadian flag.

yea dude I don't like this kind of stuff either, but my point is this ad is not about immigration. If you want to see why, just remove the segment that talks about "new danes", which is like 10% of the ad, and suddenly there's nothing to object.

I think there's a lot of people in the left that are reasonable. If you believe you know the truth, and that you know what's best for your country, wouldn't you rather have people listen to you? This attitude of making an enemy out of everyone is not healthy for anything. Not to say there are no crazy green party politicians (and you whould be weary of those) but a lot of people who vote for them are not so indocrinated.

Other than Sup Forums being its usual contrarian self, can someone explain to me what is wrong with this video, aside from it maybe being a bit hammy?

>but a lot of people who vote for them are not so indocrinated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This proves you know absolutely NOTHING about Germany.

You're right, you need to start loving the mussies in your town, Jens. They are, after all, the "new" Danes.

SPREAD IT ON Sup Forums AND DOWNVOTE THE FUCK OUT OF IT

>new danes
>and the ones who were always here
just keep an eye out for orwellian newspeak

cheesy as fuck, couldn't watch

pathos overload

> What do you have to say for yourselves?
Thanks German greeen and commie voters for the new Danes we're getting.
Fucking faggots, the russkies should have finished the job.

I know, and you're not even in this shitty EU.

The entire point of that commercial IS THE NEW DANES part.
They wouldn't have made it otherwise.
If you think this is about bringing together old people and people with suits there's no hope for you.

HOW DO I MAKE THESE GAINZ BOYS?

>The entire point of that commercial IS THE NEW DANES part.
So you say. I'm not so sure of that. Not everything is necessarily a political statement

>If you think this is about bringing together old people and people with suits there's no hope for you.
This adds nothing to your argument

"if you think this is about immigration and the new danes then there is no hope for you"

Ok, you're Havin a laugh.
This is very much propaganda.
I'm sorry that you're willfully denying this.
I feel bad for you.

>video
Man, I feel sick now.

>There's those that have never seen a cow.
Well, and there's those who have never seen a muslim. WHO FUCKING OBVIOUSLY MADE THIS VIDEO!

>new Danes
If you had met them, you wouldn't call them that.

really activates my almonds