Ok Sup Forums, explain to me why Drumpf is not banning people from countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia...

Ok Sup Forums, explain to me why Drumpf is not banning people from countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan where the real terrorists come from? Is he retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/refugee-muslim-executive-order-trump.html
dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defeatism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You again? You can switch proxies but I'd recognize that syntax anywhere. Too bad your entire argument rests on people being uninformed - notice your lack of replies.

Saudi Arabia is sadly an ally of the US and it would be stupid to alienate them right now (along with Turkey)

I don't get why he didn't blacklist Pakistan, along with Tunisia, Morocco, Algiers and Germany

theres a reason for everything

Pakistan I legit cannot understand, fuck that country so hard.

But Saudi Arabia has a shitload of cash and that's not something you can't ignore.

>Don't ban people from those countries
>People wonder why
>Democrats start asking why
>Democrats start providing evidence as to why they should be banned
>Trump: "Ok"

He knows how to make his enemies tell the truth

because pakistan is an ally
note a trend

He's using a list of terrorist states already created by Obama in 2015. He's letting hypocritical Demshits walk right into it.

The list of countries comes from 2015 legislation on the visa waiver programme, it doesn't even appear on his executive order.

I would like to believe this is true, but sadly that is not going to be the case. Trump and American corps have private economic (oil pipelines) and geopolitical interests (against China and Iran) in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia so he hasn't banned immigration from there yet.

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

Ayy lmao xDDDDD

bumping for /qa/

Worth mentioning that no american civilian died due to a citizen from these countries since 1975

Pakistan
> Nukes
Saudi Arabia
> Leverage
Afghanistan
> Not sure.

Two of the hijackers on sept 11th were from Yemen you fucking retard.

Also the entirety of the goddamn iraq war.

Another good one is when libtards complain "but he is also expelling legal immigrants!!!", implicitly admitting that it's OK to expel illegals.

Liberals have to stop their crying for a second and start considering why they lost.

Or maybe not :D

Because Trump has businesses in those countries.

Hope congress catches that and impeaches the fuck out of him for abusing his powers for profit.

>Hope congress catches that and impeaches the fuck out of him for abusing his powers for profit.

>implying Mike Pence won't be the next President

Saudi's cant keep getting away with it.

>Implying Pakistan will nuke USA if Trump bans immigration
>Implying PAKISTAN has nukes that can even reach USA

I'll settle for Pence. I just want off Mr. Trump's Wild Ride. It was fun at first, but now I'm scared and I want off.

He did not ban Afghanis ? Why ?

He's enforcing an obongo- made list. I hope congress catches that ;)

Banning Germany would result in Billions of losses immediatly. Stocks would crash. We trade 200 Billion per year and employ millions in the states. Retarded suggestion.

>from countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan where the real terrorists come from? Is he retarded?

I assume he is handcuffed by diplomatic and military ties with those countries. I assume he'd wish to do it as he has repeatedly bashed the Saudis, accused them of 9/11 and they basically financed Hillary campaign.

What he did is a start, it's better than having nothing. We will see what happens in the next years.

Pakistan that hid bin laden?

Just like saudi Arabia is an ally too, right? Thank you for 9/11 and ISIS, greatest ally!

meeca is in saudi arabia

It comes down to vetting.

The countries he banned immigrants from have broken governments, therefore it is impossible to have proper vetting.

Trumps immigration ban is a very smart move.

Doubt it only a small fraction is in Germany. They are being sent back btw. Every day mainly Afghanis because Merkel determined that Afghanistan is now a save state and they can be sent back. Planes are going every day

We do not have
nukes barely have any oil and it is crude
Also we are poor so he does not have any businesses here
Why did he not ban us

Bump

It was a Germany = Muslim joke, but you're too autistic to see it.

Because you're on good terms with Israel.

>Pakistan
They haven't done a terrorist attack from what i know (in the US)
>Afghanistan
No clue
>Saudi Arabia
The US still has trade deals with them, can't tell them to fuck off yet

>civilian

You make most of your money off tourism. You have the best army in Africa.

That's why.

This is literally all that executive order comes down to. The fucking shills defending this shit are pathetic.

Retards suddenly love jews and Israel just because Trump is president. Textbook useful idiots.

Afghanistan has different ethnic groups and are known to be notorious rapists.

Here is the full text of the Executive Order:

Note that there is no list of countries in the executive order signed by Trump.

The countries affected are just referred by by reference to other legislation already in place that refer to those countries.

I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days

The text of 1187(a)(12) refers to:

a country that is designated by the Secretary of State under section 4605(j) of title 50 (as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)), section 2780 of title 22, section 2371 of title 22, or any other provision of law, as a country, the government of which has repeatedly provided support of acts of international terrorism.

TL;DR Trump didnt make the list. Obama did when he said they were terrorist supporters.

Here is a news article from last year mentioning those seven countries:

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

Extra Article

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

You did it, user! Your bait worked :D

I don't think it's because Sup Forums loves Israel. It's because 7 of 50 Muslim countries is a good start.

>Implying Pakistan has nukes that can cross their own border

pakistan helps us with afghan. sadly they are a needed ally right now

No I saw it I just dont think its funny. My homeland being destroyed is not a funny or clever joke. Its sad.

>Is he retarded?
Bingo!

Pakistan is responsible for terrorism in Afghanistan

Ask Obama. Trump is using the list "Countries of Concern" that Obama had made. Naturally Saudi Arabia isn't in there.

because good relations with Egypt are important, and iirc he wants better relations

the ban list are all unfriendly/failed states

Iran is a 100 times better country than Saudi Arabia, and that never stopped Americans from demonizing the former while blowing the latter

literal islamic caliphate and the US never invaded Iran

The CIA has been destabilizing Iran since the 50s though. We literally caused the islamists to take power.

Afghanistan is responsible for the terrorism in pakistan

>Pakistan
nukes

Why ban Afghanistan when no terrorists come from Afghanistan and when tena of thousands of US soldiers are in Afghanistan. It would be hypocritical having so many US citizens there but not allowing any Afghans in the US.

Saudi Arabia he has to ban. They together with UAE and the US are they main financiers of Islamic terrorists.

Pakistan should be on the list too.

Remove Iran from the list as its citizens pose no threat.

>Have literal terrorist schools called Madarsas
>Army provides weapons to the terrorists
>Have training centers across the country
At least Afghanistan is trying

>It's not his fault he used a list of terrorist countres that was made durning the Obama administration!

Okay so is he legit retarded then? Making such a huge decision withouth looking into it?
I'm a fucking eastern yuropean slav, and even I know that Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan , especially Saudi Araba is neck deep with supporting islamic extremists. If he want's to do an all out ban, do it, don't pussy out then.
I thought the meme was that Trump doesn't give a fuck, doesn't play like a regular washington politician, but it sure looks like he is one, but on top of that, he is also massively retarded

The Army used to make good use of the terrorists on the border who dealt with indians on their behalf but after 2014 it was open season on terrorists in Pakistan after the talibans attacked the army school in peshawar. Many madrasas which contained weapons have been shut down and 400 terrorists were hanged in 2015 after the moratorium on executions of terrorists was lifted so id say pakistan in going in a less sand-niggery direction

Apart from Syria, they are 'countries of concern' as designated by the Obama administration.

> Is he retarded?
No, he's enforcing a retards list or terrorism exporter states. You know, the nigger who came before him.

>Hanging terrorists
>Less sand-niggery

Choose one senpai.

>explain to me why Drumpf is not banning people from countries like Pakistan
Because pic related but I honestly feel like he should have

i hope he spanks ivanka when she's a naughty goy

how do you know he isnt? nowhere its say its only those 7 countreis. (((Media))) says that.

fuck pakistan, bangladesh for life
please give repeartions for 1971

Not knowing that Trump is kike lapdogl....wew lad i thought that most of us non-autists(not americans)
knew that Trump is just a meme and hi favourite daughter is married to a kike...so yeah.

>real terrorists
>not all muslims

lol read the koran

Trump should ban Kenya just for the luls. Lets see where Obama really is from

saudi arabia: because oil
afghanistan: because all the american contractors there
pakistan: because they're more like hindu doo-doo heads

Donald Trump didn't pick the countries. The Obama administration identified the countries as high risk.

Trump didn't chose the countries, he just greenlit a previously approved list.

Why don't you go and read his executive order and find out which countries it targets.

>No I saw it I just dont think its funny. My homeland being destroyed is not a funny or clever joke. Its sad.
Then fucking do something about it you whining twat

Did he ban any OPEC countries? Doubt it. Petrodollar and all. They have us by the balls. More so than Israel does.

>400
WEW LAD
Mission successful

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/

ask obama. This is his ban. Not trumps

>getting arrested to save 90% libshits and niggs

I can't wait untill Trump gets removed, if he follows this shit, I'm betting he won't be in office in 6 months

>In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including “honor” killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.

Gee, I wonder which country fits that description

Why didn't he still ban Saudi Arabia then?
Just admit it Trumpboys, you got played like a damn fiddle, or your president is absolutely retarded

>Bangladesh

removed for using obama's policies?

That's literally the executive order. It does not exclude Saudi Arabia or any of the other country.

or, to be more specific, you can thank Obama for certain countries not being on those lists (at the moment)

Why is he using Obama's policies? Is he a big baby that cannot send his own staff to do things?
Is he that retarded that he never heard anything about connecting the Saudi goverment to funding fundamental islamic extremists? The Exec. Order even directly uses 9/11 as a justification, which was mainly carried out by Saudi terrorists.

Trying to pin this on Obama is retarded, he fucked up

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defeatism

its called googleplex chess.

top tier tits

>it's a mermans have no sense of humor episode

kek is that the actual translation from the show?

Memri TV is a treasure, I am personally investing my previous meme stock in Memri TV memes

for u

>t. shitskin al-shitskin

This butthurt it is fucking hilarious. Trump triggered all the scum of the earth at once LOL :^)))))

Because if he bans people based on religion he'll be sued and the congress will btfo Trump.

The ban is based on countries representing a danger to the USA. Afghanistan and Pakistan are already cucked by the US, North Africa is irrelevant and is the concern of Europe.

Also Morocco is a resort for the rich fag hollywood stars.

For the last fucking time, Trump didn't choose which countries were deemed dangerous, Obama did

Litrally obama's lapdog wow

That's wrong too by the way

It wasn't Obama who signed the document. It all goes into effect with the signature. Trump signed it so it's all on him. Stop rationalizing and pretending Trump hasn't done shit.

I'm whiter than you ahmed

This