Why are millennials earning so little?

Why are millennials earning so little?

Because they have no experience, therefore can't get jobs in high paying positions.

Ask me again when all the boomers are dead.

boomers ruined everything.

Jews
Immigrants
Boomers
China

MERKEL DIES TONIGHT

>> why am i not immediately rich in my early 20s??

No one ever is

Because they have no useful skills and bad attitudes.

>C-C-California has all the best jobs, y-you guys are just jealous
KEK

>this thread again
I really LOVE how the mods just let this shit get spammed all the time. Really improves the quality of this board.

>No one ever is

those wages are barely above poverty level. In the 50s, 60s, etc., someone 25 years old could easily be buying a small house with a high school education.

I went to college, just cuz, and so developed no discernible skills outside of filling our scantrons, now I just kinda refresh Sup Forums tabs and listen to asmr videos -- me mom & dad are gettin kinda pissed, but i'm sure it'll work out

>an 18 year old is making less money than a 40 year old

fucking losers

>I really LOVE how the mods just let this shit get spammed all the time.

but that's the nature of Sup Forums. If there is a happening, the board is spammed with that event. If nothing is going on, we have the same damn threads day in, day out.

Creativity is considered degenerate here.

Millennials are in their 20s.

Because the elite in DC think the rest of the country is like DC.

kk, my bad. My post really didn't make sense the way it was worded. Let me try this again.

>a 20 year old is making less money than a 40 year old

fucking losers

No they don't. Actual politicians treat DC worse than they treat any other part of the country.

t. DC resident.

>didn't make sense the way it was worded. Let me try this again.

you did not change the wording. I can give you a raise to $11.50 because you tried, but you will have to improve your skills considerably to justify any further pay increases.

Because they sit on their computers and blame boomers for all their problems

I understood your post, the original one makes sense too, that user is retarded.

╔═════════════════════╗
║they don't think outside the box..║
╚═════════════════════╝

i dont get it, i make 80k a year and im a millennial.

Damn I feel much better about my factory job now.

I changed 7.5% of the words in my post.

Fucking this

>why are people who are young, inexperienced and can generally only work fewer hours poorer

Really energised my neurons

>but that's the nature of Sup Forums.
>If nothing is going on, we have the same damn threads day in, day out.
Ever since the newfags showed up, sure. This board used to actually discuss politics and news. Now it's all spam, bait, and absolute shit.

Ever since moot decided to make this board Sup Forums 2.0. I don't even remember if it was moot or Hiroshimoot that tried to make /news/ a thing but no one who actually wanted to discuss things migrated and that board became slow as fuck. So here we are, putting up with these shitty threads and once in a blue moon we get an actual thread with actual discussion.

I just got a wave of deja vu typing that for some reason... I don't think I ever have before but fuck it, I'll include my blog here at the end, since this thread is shit.

why doesnt Sup Forums provide good paying careers for millennials?

I feel rich all of a sudden

Because they think they need to go to college, major in something stupid, graduate in a lot of drbt, and can't find any work afterwards except at Starbucks.

/thread