Remember Moloch Sup Forums? The evil Jewish god. Still cant get over how we won the great meme war. Correct the record...

Remember Moloch Sup Forums? The evil Jewish god. Still cant get over how we won the great meme war. Correct the record, JIDF, Hillary, Matt Furrie, /qa/, ANTIFA, bunch of traitors who's names I cant remember and even MOLOCH himself. We beat them, together. Correct the record is dead. It's been shut down forever. I just realized all this now. Couldn't be more happy. Have a nice night/day Sup Forums.

Still a lot of work to be done, but this certainly is a great milestone.

He was a Canaanite god you fucking know nothing prick. FFS. DICKHEAD.

He is of the same spirit that the kikes worship

Israelites were themselves Canaanites you fucking sped.

t. Ex-CTR, Moloch worshiping Kike

thank you for your service, brother

>Canaanite god

Yeah, like he said, an evil Jewish god.

No we weren't dumbass. Canaanites come from Ham. Israelites come from Shem dumbass. Rebecca was a cousin of Abraham and was a Syrian and married his son Isaac. Jacob married Rachel and Leah who were both Syrians and daughters of his uncle Laban who was the brother to his mother. Again, both Syrians. So no, dumbass we're not Hamitic. We're Semitic/Afro-Orientals. Learn2history.org

>No we weren't
Looks like JIDF finally blew their cover.

>he believes the sons of Noah were real people
holy shit this has to be a troll.

Kek is stronger than Moloch. Meme Magic triumphant.

oh look it's the molochfag britbong ctr shill haven't seen you in a while, I suppose you've been nursing your asshurt since the election...

The natural state of the universe tends towards entropy. That's chaos to you and me.

Nature finds a balance within the chaos. Human order opposes chaos and nature.

Kek is chaotic, he is of chaos and nature and meme magic is real.

Also... Kekek the female version can be the /ourgoddess/ to bring down SJW/Feminism

>kek won
No sweetie, Moloch won by millions of votes. Rural and suburban retards voted for dkekf, city people voted for Moloch.

>Moloch
He is weak

then explain how ashkenazis can consider themselves jewish by any stretch f the imagination, since they are descendants of japheth.

Checkmate Atheists.

>He still thinks that MOLOCH doesn't reign victorious in the end.

FUCK KEK

AND FUCK FROG WORSHIPPERS

Moloch is "a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice." That's the first sentence of wikipedia. Moloch is not Jewish.

Are you retarded or illiterate. OP? Autism doesn't count, as it's assumed.

Yeah, you're all shitskin Semites.

You're arguing the difference between Aboriginal Tribes that lived in the same state.

Are you trying to argue that the Wurundjeri people are the same as the Murri again? You know they didn't even speak the same language. It's like saying Albanians and Irish are the same?

Seriously, is retarded your main problem or did you just go to the same shit school as OP?

Yes, OP.

But ours is the fate of never-ending battle.

GOODNIGHT

FROG BLIGHT