Bodyhacks

Unstuffing the nose

Push the tongue against the roof of your mouth while pressing your index finger between the eyebrows at the same time. Do it for about half a minute, the stuffing eases.

Share your bodyhacks, /pol

Whenever a nigger or abo ask for spare change tell em you use a electronic card for public transport

If a chav asks for money say you just got off the train.

Saved my shekels 3 times in Manchester

Whenever a Mexican asks for your wallet tell him you only trade in bitcoin

When a chug asks for change say sorry and hand them your wallet

Yeah you better

Point behind them and say there is half a pack of durries on the ground and then run.

Clearing your sinuses/throat

Make your right hand into a firm fist. Lean your head back at a slight angle and stretch your arm forward (think heil) and back to your nose while relaxing/stretching your jaw. Repeat closer to your nose until you feel your arm getting sore or stuffiness clears.

jerk your weiner to shoot a load

When wielding a two handed blade make a large swinging motion from right shoulder to left leg.
You cover a large area that way and it provides good defense.

When in a knife fight, wield the bigger knife.

When asked for change reach for your wallet, but take out your blade (two handed preferably)

lol don't do this. Reported.

Why not? I'm 3 minutes in already.

>Push the tongue against the roof of your mouth while pressing your index finger between the eyebrows at the same time
My tongue hurts, I look like an idiot, and my nose is still stuffed.
Reported.

Damn came here to post this. The original body hack.

Satan has spoken

Does this work? Anybody confirm?

no no no
you have to punch the bridge of your nose and wiggle it back and forth. find the little nobbly bits and wobble them, it should give a little

*pinch

How do I start a race war?

>bodyhack 1
Imagine an extremely sharp object pointing at the place above your nose and between your eyebrows. You should feel funny tingling in that place. Use this method to speed up flow of time.

>bodyhack 2
Make muscle connecting your eyes and brain contract. Your vision should become blurry. Then do the opposite, "stretch" them. Your vision will improve and you will be able to see at distances far longer than before. Use it to prevent bad eyesight.

fuck off man my brain bursted out man i'm trying to stuff it back fuck off man everybody DONT TRY THIS AT THIS HOME BE WARNED

>Push the tongue against the roof of your mouth
Isn't it default position of the tongue, or are you all chinless mouth breathing fags.

If you can't find a gf then become your dream girl.
be yourself and your gf at the same time, that way you won't be lonely.

>bodyhack 3
Close your eyes. Place your palm at your eyelids and slightly press. In total blackness surrounding you will see spots of different color. Soon they will form figures resembling things from real world. If done right, the state you are should be like you are dreaming. Some time later in your life you will feel Deja Vu: you have already saw this in your visions. Use it to predict future.