Texans burned down a mosque after executive order

>arson

i thought only niggers did this.

thinkprogress.org/islamic-center-of-victoria-fire-8a683f632a7a#.7q8o9ucmk

>Hours after Trump signs Muslim ban, Texas mosque goes up in flames

Archived link for cowards: archive.is/yqyqE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/black-man-burned-african-american-church-painted-vote-trump-on-the-walls/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/506558131/parishioner-arrested-for-november-arson-of-black-church-in-mississippi
jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c
fakehatecrimes.org/
archive.is/rMkih
time.com/money/4192512/walmart-stores-closing-small-towns/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-17/police-cant-keep-walmart-crime-1-officer-says-life-easier-because-“i’ve-got-all-my-b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False flag like every other one.

No, sandniggers do it too.

At least your guys burned down a mosque. Over here people get drunk and torch churches.

>Torched Texas mosque was burned by local Muslim

t. time traveler from February

Watcha doin, imam?

WHATCHA DOIN IMAM??

>Mosque burns down hours after executive order

Why is this a false flag, if you don't mind me asking you to actually make an attempt to explain it?

WHATCHA DOIN' ABDUL?
WHATCHA DOIN' MOHAMMED?

beware the texas muslim. they've been known to false flag

Shadilay! Praise those brave crusaders!!

I thought church burnings were a Finnish past time, isn't it the only time you talk to each other?

When the muslim texans caught the neo nazis that did it, then it stops being a false flag and becomes yes we're racist, get the fuck out of my country.

>Texans burned down a mosque
>thought only niggers did this

It's 2017 and you think there is a difference between the two?

You know I WISH white christians would do this so that I KNOW they do it instead of MUZZIES doing it and then calling the JEW MEDIA to cover it while six months later a member of the congregation is arrested and no one remembers.

This, and it's almost a meme amongst american muslims to destroy their own when they aren't getting their way.

It's not a Muslim ban, that is false reporting or "fake news". In addition, the fire official quoted in the piece does not say whether it was deliberate or not so when the article says "set on fire" that is also false reporting or "fake news".

This writer needs to return to their journalism course.

Issa mosque nigga...
we dont want these around here.

>anecdotal evidence

Salaam ya Imam, shoosmik?

>We suddenly care about what garbage buildings are in our town

Great. You can start with mosques and move on to McDonald's, Walmarts, and strip malls.

Oh, wait, you guys actually like throwing money away.

they probably burned it down themselves

FPBP

>arson
Highly unlikely. I can say from a german perspective, when one of their places goes up in flames, in 99% of all cases they did that themselves.
They let their niglets play with fire, or they cheap out on central heating and buy cheap electric heaters, which they leave on.

Let's see: After friday prayers, in winter .... I bet $100 it will turn out that some Ahmed forgot to turn out an electric heater after the friday prayers.

get a real job

>Compares religious buildings to fast food joints and walmarts.
Just how far will you dig this hole?

I can see it already
>investigation starts
>turns out mudslimes tried to taqiyya and burnt it down themselves
>w-we w-were st-struggling financially, w-we n-needed insurance gibs
>10 million liberals start a gofundme to give their money to the poor disenfranchized mudslime scum

You mean the Muslims burned down their own mosque?

Wouldnt be the first time

>mosques burns down
>now where am I going to bring chicks to fuck when my mom's home?

I need a haircut first.

>Muslims are a race
Lol, retard

>everything going perfectly according to plan for rednecks
>they get trump
>they get muslim ban

you think they're still angry enough to torch a mosque when everything is going their way? this fucking reeks of a false flag.

With the amount of false flagging and self arson going on I now demand proof it was an act of hate.

>Literally every other burning or large scale vandalism turns out to be a false flag

>This time its real guys

Which side has the most to gain from a mosque getting burned down? The American people who will then be called racists? Or the muslims who get to play victim and claim a large insurance cheque on top of it. Especially if there's a chance that a large amount of people who would be using it would end up being deported, it loses it's use, so the owner could be looking for a quick pay out.

>religious buildings

Just a minute ago you said you didn't want those buildings. You don't consider those to be "religious buildings", don't play coy.

Why don't you want them up?

>The people it attracts
>It's ugly
>We don't use it

Why don't I want strip malls and Walmarts and McDonalds in town?

>encourages degeneracy
>breeds poverty
>attracts losers
>attracts people who waste money

We are used to this in America. The blacks burn down their own churches. The Jews spray paint swastikas on the doors to their houses. These types of hoaxes aren't even rare, they happen all the time.

>happens all the time
>not one link, source, shred of evidence to substantiate claims

One down, 1000 to go

Whoa dude, a mall is not a religion and doesnt tell people what to believe in, who to stone, which 9 year olds to rape and marry.

Mosques on the otherhand...

wait a minute
are you insinuating
that false flaggers would accuse others of false flagging?
whoaaaaaaaaaaa man

All of them need burned

dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/black-man-burned-african-american-church-painted-vote-trump-on-the-walls/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/

2 of the more recent ones.

it's so perfectly timed too that it has to be an insider. dude probably had a longstanding plan that if trump was elected AND put the muslim ban in place he would torch the mosque right away.

there's no way a mosque-burning american redneck would think to coordinate with trump's muslim ban.

>i thought only niggers did this.

Texans same diff

Why do you only care about religious buildings?

A McDonald's that poisons people, where kids are beginning the bad path to a poor diet and addiction to overpriced garbage food, is just as bad. A strip mall that attracts poor people into your town is bad. A strip mall with shitty stores owned by Arabs, for example..

>Mosque goes away
>your town still sucks because everyone is fat, eating at the McDonald's, and the niggers from out of town shop at your walmart and litter your streets

What kind of victory is that

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/506558131/parishioner-arrested-for-november-arson-of-black-church-in-mississippi

jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c

whoa so you got evidence that these acts were committed by some bigots?

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/

Forgot about this one. That was another beauty.

Ismo kossomak.
Nice name eh?

i care about the people the mosques brainwash into shitty societal ideologies

idc about mcds, malls.
get that through your fucking head mudslime.

It's tragic that private property has been vandalized and destroyed, is Ahmed false-flagging again?

that barely looks like a mosque, probably insurance scam

Le redditor. Tips fedora.

McDonald's isn't a political ideology and violent death cult.

>Why do you only care about religious buildings?

Because you can question a McDonalds and not get killed.

Because McDonalds executives and employees do not happily convert former Burger King buildings into McDonalds locations.

Because no parent forces their children to join McKids

And because McDonalds kills people who chose to eat there not who chose to live in an area with a high concentration of McNuggets.

>Hey Imam, watcha doin?

Again*

fakehatecrimes.org/

This is the credited response. Thanks everyone for playing.

Though it does sound fishy to me.

H8 crim is h8 crim, it might be a way of making life harder for Muslims, unstable.

Which might somehow give them endorphin secretion. You needed be biased and bitch about it you fucking scum.

>billions served
>oy buy our burgers
>everyone brainwashed into thinking "Gee, I'm too lazy to go next door and spend $1 less on significantly more food of better quality, I'll just buy pic related because it's convenient"

Lol in a way McDonald's is just as bad as a mosque. And the niggers eat there, and have to come into your town to get it. Same with Walmart.

Kikes love it.

>McDonald's poisons people.

No. You can argue that their food is unhealthy, but it's not poisonous and as part of a balanced diet with exercise is perfectly fine. In fact, that you can get a calorie rich burger with an almost 100% guarantee it is safe to eat for roughly a dollar across the world is a triumph of civilization.

Lol I'm seeing former churches turned into McDonald's and pizza huts all the time.

>And because McDonalds kills people who chose to eat there not who chose to live in an area with a high concentration of McNuggets.

McDonalds is pretty convincing to a lot of people. Millions of Americans eat there. It's in our best interest that we do whatever it takes to make sure Americans realize the problem with eating there.

Americans are being fattened up and drugged up and you think you have to pick between that and a mosque? Why not both?

Insurance scam?

Like my mom told me: if something is too good to be true, it almost always is. And this just falls too perfectly into the progressive narrative, so I really doubt that this is anything but a fake hate crime.

>idc about mcds, malls.
>i care about the people the mosques brainwash into shitty societal ideologies

And a Walmart doesn't do this? A McDonald's does do this?

When a nigger takes his young boy to your local McDonalds and an Arab works at the local convenience store in the strip mall, and they all attract shitty people, do they not ruin our town with their own ideologies?

archive.is/rMkih

Are you a baby? do you like your chicken nuggets too?

>It's not poisonous because I don't eat enough of it

McDonald's is poisonous in many ways beyond diet. It's poisonous to communities. It's poisonous to people who think they need to head into a drive thru to waste money on poor quality food. It's poisonous to employees. It's poisonous to children who are stuck with parents who feed them this crap.

YOU ARE SUPPORTING BUSINESSES THAT ATTRACTS BAD PEOPLE INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

This reeks of another false flag. Even the Muzzies know how to pull that shit off.

The muslims wanted to remove evidence of their stockpile

>no argument
>call him a fedora redditor

I hope someone shoots you in the mother fucking head.

Ah, I recognize this tactic.

I hope you get bombed along w/ your mom.

Keep eating faggot until boom.

t. Muzz

Wait, let me also ask you a question. Do you actually like the idea of niggers flocking into your town to eat McDonald's and shop at Walmarts? Are you okay with that?

>yess missuh

>Mosque burns down hours after executive order
>Why is this a false flag

Do football fans go on a violent riot when their team wins?

You two should be friends.

There is no tactic. There is facts. Walmart attracts poverty and takes business away from the locals.

You have no argument.

Yes. All the time. People riot when their teams lose out of anger, they riot when their teams win because it's a huge party to them.

To answer your question of "do walmarts and mcds teach people to rape, stone women for not wearing a hijab and teach about the wonders of the Qur'an?"

the answer is no.

I cannot stress this enough. There is no argument here.

When a Walmart pops into a town, when a strip mall with low quality businesses takes a dump on your town, when a McDonald's happily feeds children garbage for a nominal fee, there is no excuse to defend it.

remember the jewish student who got caught drawing swastikas on her own door after claiming anti-semitism?

>To answer your question

Nice strawman. What's next, you're going to tell me that I love mosques and that I praise the idea of Kwanza?

>this somehow overrides countless cases of non-Muslims burning mosques down

Compared to your complete lack of evidence?

Good.

It's the opposite where I live, tons of office/retail spaces are being changed into churches.

You don't believe Walmart destroys towns?
Attracts crime?

time.com/money/4192512/walmart-stores-closing-small-towns/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-17/police-cant-keep-walmart-crime-1-officer-says-life-easier-because-“i’ve-got-all-my-b

A Walmart is like a small shanty town in some areas.

yes, this is how you can tell. It happens at the most opportune time for muh sympathy

You just asked if walmarts and mcds don't do what mosques do, reread your shit.
or are you this bad at reading comprehension you don't understand wtf youre saying, Achmed?

I don't like the idea of a former retail store turning into a church. I've seen churches with CFL, some pastor that drones on and people who are half-awake. I feel like that's what happens when the people who act like "I am Christian cuz i go to church once a month" manage to get their own church. It really does seem blasphemous

>i thought
That is where you went wrong.

So? You think somehow saying that a mosque and McDonald's both "poisons" people in different ways is the same as saying they are identical? Why should I fall for this?

Remember the black church that got burned and tagged "VOTE TRUMP"? How do we know this wasn't another false flag?

buurnn baby burn
disco infernoooo!!
burn baby burn...
^^

8/10 it's a insurance scam or a fire to insite hate and compashion.
but why would you care realy?
once it burns too much, insurance compagnies will investigate it deeper and starts refusing to pay out, you'll see.
they tried this here in europe with vandalisme and hatespeech written on their walls and they ll got debunked and busted over time.

guess I've been baited xD

I hope they rebuild it and it gets burned down again.

Not trying to be edgy. This is great and needs to happen more often.

>back to calling me bait

Are YOU bait? It's almost comical.

>I don't want mosques
>I'm okay with Walmarts that breed crime and poverty
>What? They're similar? Are you saying that McDonald's is the exact same as a mosque?
>You didn't? You're bait.

This.

Literally Bjoron (Before he converted and met the Priest)