Holy shit

Holy shit.

What is going on in this timeline? Are we in the twilight zone?

Federer at 35 wins his 18th slam

reminder that Federer isn't white

You can achieve a lot on performance enhancing drugs. All elite athletes use them and the ones that don't never win anything

>actually talking about sports, the most bluepilled pastime in existence.

Fuck off to your containment board

No pastime is redpilled. Might aswell kill yourself.

>father is Swiss
>mother is an Afrikaner with Dutch and French ancestry
He's 100% white m8

He doesn't really look white tho

He's just tan because he spends 90% of his time on a tennis court.

Cern works perfectly fine.
> fattie upset
kys.

The GOAT debate is over.

GOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOAT

Why would you watch someone else play a game you could just go play yourself . Sports is cuckoldry.

t.nadalcuck

>that hair
JUST

BEST TIMELINE

please someone photoshop this into Brendan Fraiser hair, bloodshot eyes, and pale skin

You would know about cuckoldry don't you.

EL JUST

Legend.
Fuck off.

who the fuck cares?

You're right, he's Swiss, not some swedish-german-russian-jew mongrel with a cuckold fetish.

Reminder that Roger and Nadal are /ourguys/
Djokovic and Murray are the enemy

Why listen to music if you can play yourself.
Why read a book when you can write yourself.
Why watch a play when you can act yourself.

FUCK OFF KEK

absolute legend

Can't codger the Roger

>Federer at 35 wins his 18th slam

Friendly reminder that you can't spell Islam without "slam".

Is Federer an ISIS sleeper agent? Science says yes.

TOPKEK

FEDGOD FOREVER

>someone on pol calling other boards a containment board
Kek

ehhhh bipi bapi ahhh widi ehhhhhh poop poopie ahhhhhh dinkie aaaah poopie n ahhhhh n ahhhhh n ehhh poo poop ehhhhhh wib wab woo
LMAO

White people enjoy tennis.

Have you ever actually watched a game?

Quite honestly its probably one of the most entertaining sports to watch.

it's boring as shit

given that you always trained, men are at the hight of their physical strength around 35.

Agreed

It's very easy to pick up and understand what's going on aswell

You can understand pretty much every rule and game system within 5 minutes of watching

>t. bai. t

A Swiss-Jew perhaps? I know a couple Swiss Jews in LA. I won't hold it against him as he is so nice and humble in person (or so I hear)

Is he balding?

Djokovic sucks

He's Catholic

the universe balances out blasting us with the hardest of redpills with pure magic from trump, hwndu, and now federer with the biggest win of his glorious career. I wrote him off before it even started. Madman, Ive never seen better tennis

> no white can be better than me, must be a jew
Oh look a negroid.

fuck off

hes the classiest guy. Coulda banged supermodel whores with his 100mil+ networth and privates jets and unrivaled athleticism and aesthetics but instead marries a 5/10 who supports and loves him and fathers 2 sets of twins like a true hero

Thought "am I back in 2007 again?" to myself when I heard about the Federer - Nadal face-off.

Based

game is the purest expression of the human condition, with war being its ultimate form

Serena at 35 won her 23rd. Federer was born before serena so he is just a little older than her.

Serena is literally a man playing in women's tournaments.

Why do people hate serena

She's nice if you see her interviews

I don't hate her, i just think she is incredibly boring because she never had any real competition in her life. I feel bad for the rest of the women honestly.

A reminder this is a board dedicated to the worship of Adolf Hitler.

Please discuss sports in

>women tennis

Retarded confirmed

tennis goes in the lgbt threat faggot

At the same time, 2 identical related black broads played against each other.

the original just guy has even worse hair now.

praise kek

NOLO PICHKO DAPLATI POREYY

translate