HWNDU NON-Whites?

Why are most of the "He will not divide us" Trolls getting on Camera either NON-White Dindu's, Shit skin, or mongrels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>60%

welome to new york

LOL! 60% White LMAO....

No clue, maybe because your population is only 66% white and it's in new york?

The USA is a race-mixed mess.

Honestly, my guess would be that if a White guy got on a camera with anything considered "Nazi like", he would be found out within hours, and fired from his job.

They have to most to prove. That honorary status isn't going to earn it's self.

What the fuck are these mexicans on about?
Do they think that they always lived in mexico?

For the same reason why faggots on Sup Forums with their knee socks still keep posting even though they're hated and reported by 90% of anons.

For the same reason why retarded autistic anime posters keep leaking outside of their boards even though they're not welcomed

For the same reason why mlp posters were leaking all over the place until moot gave up and gave them their containment board.

Those people are usually self-loathing sad cunts and take pleasure in self-deprecation while secretly or open wishing they were part of something greater. I think some blacks realize how fucked up their nigger communities are, they're just less ashamed to openly showcase their right wing opinions because they weren't scolded by brainwashing media for decades.

They're less likely to get ganged upon.

This

Thread /

Strange watching a nig on the stream saying how nighave lower IQ.

Kept thinking to myself: you're a nig yourself.

I think your right!

Smart move!

LEST WE 4GET

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

White nationalist here.

I just want to say. If you're a red-pilled citizen that contributes to society, I don't care if you're black, arab, hispanic etc...you're my brother.

I think it is safe to say that most on this site agree that American nationalism does not discriminate race.

Exactly, Nationalism needs to adapt to every nation to work, in America it's more Civic Nationalism than anything

No, the correct wuestion to ask is "why are all those chanting HWNDU white anglo saxon males???"

BASED JESUS

youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI

>why are attention whores mostly shit skins and hooks

Wow. Gee. I wonder.

This livestream has taught me that liberal whites are worse than right-wing nonwhites

you sound more like a dindu or a mongrel shitskin trying to sell your honorary delusion.

Honorary!

>hey guys, let's turn on our own

Fuck off with your kike D&C tactics you piece of shit. People like the guys in your pic are why brexit and trump won, and people like you are what that holds back nationalist movements.

Because leftism is seriously that much worse.

Could these shitskin be Trolling a Troll?

A Psy-op to make us Look bad?

And you sound like some divide and conquer faggot from leftypol.

Even the damn Italian wop said he was half Jewish, WTF pol?

Another Jew/Mixed saying 1488 on the stream?

I think we're being reversed Trolled..

OR the board is completely cucked!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism

Being a leftist is so much worse. These anons came out and gave us a good time, honorarys given.

And you sound like a Romanian Gypsy using an American proxy.

>Sup Forums is all mixed race black asian weebs
>antifa and radical left is all white upper class
>HWNDU is all white rich/educated

WTF is going on??

More white /pol-er in NYC need to get on the stream!

we're celebrating a lost!

Beats listening to the infinite chants of he will not divide us for sure.

checked

Re D&C this is exactly what I'm talking about. Doesn't spell Sup Forums right, an image that shits on this board, and has the smell of leftypol/antifa all over it

>a fucking leaf ride a bus all the way from canacuck
>he's a fucking shitskin

Stop larping as white people REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think we got a butt hurt wannabee honorary here mad that I'm exposing FACTs!

Those shitskins should not be the FACE of Sup Forums !!

Guess the White Nationalist in NYC are too scared to show up, got a bunch of shitskins being us baka..

Again, suspicious post. Wtf is a /pol-er? Only an outsider would call us that rather than Sup Forumsacks.

I think we're being raided again

THIS IS A REVERSE TROLL /PO/!!

we're being Trolled and don't even know it!

So it's gone from "it's just satire, guys" to civic nationalism to role playing

Reddit and /leftypol/ are so bad at subversion

Don't you even think about talking shit about Jackie.

>filename kek

would /pol-tard work better for you grammar nazi?

Stop trying to deflect!

we got black, asians, spic and half-jew RedPilling on live stream at HWNDU!

OK faggot, you tell me, what is a /pol-er
That sound like one of us to you? You looking for a new home after your TRS fuckups? Fuck off with your kikery.
>honorary
Fuck off, there's a thousand year old town in Scotland carries my family name.

Because no one is actually a autistic "MUH white power" faggot irl

Literally all these people who talk about killing niggers etc are pussies irl who sit at home

Did Sam Hyde end up showing up?

No Sup Forumstards are what enemies call us. We never refer to ourselves as that, which you should fucking know. Pass off back to cripchan

he did, rallied a lot of his followers and pulled out his AR. shot a couple of libs too and injured a couple

>last getaway pic

Yeah but he didn't really do that much. bit of a disappointment tbqh

anyone dropping redpills on the stream is an honorary aryan in my book

even if there are any white anons in NYC they know to show up on cam is the kiss of death to their careeer

except for some redditors....guess they have nothing to lose

Who gives a fuck, HWNDU is dead, was fun while it lasted.

>Whites
>City hubs
Your fault for expecting cities to be home to whites. He's not wrong.
White minority by birthrate as of 2013
White minority by population size 2032-2035

Sad thing is 20% of the entire European race lives in the USA.

He did called Shia out.
The barricades will go, cops are tired of that bullshit.

No whites live in Jew York City

Hey Guys it's not about Whiteness, it's about (((civic-nationalism))).

Doesn't matter if someone is black, arab, asian, jew as long as there "RED PILLED" it's cool!

WTF!!!

What type of degeneracy are we falling into Sup Forums

We're literally celebrated a dindu on the stream..

We are being left-ist Blue-pilled!

-----

Wait till there's a Full Jihab Muslim women praising KEK on the stream!!

this stream is making Sup Forums racially inclusive.

>New York
>only 33% non-hispanic white
>Most of those""""non-hispanic whites""""" are Jews
Ghee....I wonder why.....

>Sup Forumsfag
>contributes to society

Wow, shills really started to put in more effort

only retards take the nazi shit seriously fucking dorks lol falling for memes

you have a point, but they're /ourguys/, we can't deny them.

they're part of a protected class and can go on stream without a mask on...not to mention, they've all been much cooler than the fucking faggoty redditors

2/10
made me reply

True but after his tweets and that, I was hoping sam was going to steamroller in and do something spectacular. I hope they get rid of the barricades, I want comfy stream with /ourguys/ back

cuck

He also had a shootout with the cops. I hope you didn't missed it.

Jesus what an embarrassment, you cant get more wannabe than this

You're playing checkers not chess.

Any leftist seeing them is going to see it as kids playing a game, and Mocking White Nationalism!

An Asian saying 1488
A black saying Blacks have Low IQ
A jew saying Soro is evil

Think multiple steps ahead!

There's not our guys, their making a mockery of us!

We need to increase the White Number in front of that cam, or stop giving it Attention all together!

Pretty much this. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit senpai.

Long answer:
New York

Short answer:
Jews

Where's is that guy that was smiling and saying unny shit like Obama kills more brown people
I liked him

Why do you watch these mongrel losers, just ignore them and stop spamming this thread.
Saged.

because the non-whites can reveal their pol status whereas white anons are probably scared of their pictures being all over the media as "white supremacists". there's nothing wrong with non whites anyway as long as they support white interests.

Jackie worked because he was subtle about being a Sup Forumsack and could infiltrate in the masses.

Top kek.

Because you are not a white country. You fucktards did nothing to protect the white America of the '50s and now here you are. Good job destroying an Anglosphere colony with muh immigration, muh melting pot bullshit, enjoy it.

>>We need to increase the White Number in front of that cam, or stop giving it Attention all together!
oh lord
you're on stormfront, aren't you? guess how I can telll

they're fun to watch and they're useful to get exposure.
Hitler sure let muslims in the ranks when it was convenient.

Is the left nervous about the fact that people of all races are becoming increasingly sick of them?

That the proletariat simply do not care about obnoxious black bloc assholes standing in the road holding up their daily travels?

there's a difference between white racial consioussness and "we need to kick out every non-white to be 100% pure".

>England talks about whiteness.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Trump is trying to fix that and the country is tearing itself apart

Us whites have better shit to do.

>CIVIC NATIONALISM
>YOU ARE ALL MY BROTHERS
>hordes of third worlders who lived through none of the strife and none of the building process of the United States
>on equal footing with white colonials that have hundreds of years of ancestral contribution to the country

Nah, fuck your shit. This is why you will be Brazil by 2050 and no one will care. You dumb yanks deserve it for being so myopic and stupid.

This wasn't about white nationalism you faggot. It was left vs right. Our guys were funny and engaging vs mindless libtard mantra droning. They did just what was needed: breaking down the leftist caricature of the right wing. Even twatter libtards were saying the night show was better viewing

>mulatto redpilling
>white cuck next to him shaking his head

>food comes for mulatto and wop
>white cuck comes over and grabs it

What do leftists mean by this?

They're mocking US!

You lustfull craving for comedy has led you to stay from the path of KEK. You worship graven idols.

Kek is a jealous GOD!

Sup Forums you will be punished for your transgression.

You must sacrifice 20 White Male nationalist at the altar of HWNDU by Monday 9:00AM or KEK's wraith will come upon thou!

I tuned in for a little while yesterday
Some colored guy was coloring a couple coal burners faces with orange paint
The colored guy referred to the Sup Forumstards as "having too much time on their hands" when he's standing in an alley chanting some empty phrase like a goddamned cultist and playing bodyguard to the camera

Anyone have a recording of Jesus, John and Jackie with Jesus playing a real human being?

Hello, Styx.

>20 White Male nationalist
Only stormfags.

>these are the people you share a board with

There's no one there

Have the police completely shut it off from everyone?

Stop this skincolor based bullshit. THere is only one skin color: Redpilled.

This is not what Kek wants

The barricade has been completely closed for a while

Ok. I don't live near the area. Can someone do this please. Grab some simple IFR lights and a T shirt or paste on a big sign. Use them to write out MAGA or whatever the fuck you want.
Now just link them up to battery. When they are lit up no one can see them, but they show up on the camera. So you can have HWNDU on the sign with Shia sucks cock around the edge and no one would notice a thing except on the live stream

agreed brah

>New York

Blasphemy!!

Never trust a Kraut!

Look at the digits

Praise Kek

tho it's not like I want uncontrolled immigration here. Sometimes it's good to be poor