Been so buthurt when the liberals been in power, you all where making buthurt comments, trolling the govs...

Been so buthurt when the liberals been in power, you all where making buthurt comments, trolling the govs, making petitions, been anti-establishment.
Conservatives come to power in US, Brexit happen, shitpost all day about how the liberals are being buthurt about the curent govs.
Hypocrisy much?

Other urls found in this thread:

vn.reactor.cc/post/2771670
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The market will correct itself

>obama gets elected > tea parties happen > we throw the bastards out > we elect trump
>trump gets elected > democrats riot > then complain about how many people are rioting

you might as well be comparing isis to the civil rights movement.

Look at that fucking bulge. That ain't a girl

Satan is the Lord of this world and it would do you well to learn your place and serve him.

For it to be hypocrisy gangs of balaclava'd conservatives king-hiting their opponents would've had to have beem a thing post obama's election.

Instead most just grumbled or at worst tinfoiled a bit

>Hypocrisy
We were right all along, it's the liberals who were wrong.

Also, either that is the puffiest vulva ever or she has a diqq.

good thread
keep up the good work my friend

Jesus Christ man that bulge dude's got a Chernobyl dick

No hungarian communists allowed here

Nice bait thread, what are you sliding?

>she :^)

10x :)

>you might as well be comparing isis to the civil rights movement.

That is argument like my 14 years old cousin , who is edgy """football hooligan"""
The point is there will be always opinions that will clash themselves. But before you are trowing the rocks think about what you will do in the opposite situation or what you done when you where there.

>I'm against the things I am against

well duh

He has a cute bulge

Why does she have a bulge?

>dat bulge tho

>she

it is ok, but dont be a hypocrite faggot. I am not defending the mass hysteria of the left, they are like pol in the matter of shouting loud and making childish arguments.
>lol guys 1488
>lol guys racism lol

pussy pussy/knickers in a twist, doubt it's a dude, sorry.

>he
Ftfy

DID YOU JUST DOUBT XIRS GENDER, SHITLORD?

OMG PLS FORGIVE ME I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD ALLY

Kys pastanigger.

Fat pussy

Nah we,re on the right side of history.

Cepдape нe ce излaгaй, мoля тe.

> liberals
You answered your own question you autistic gypsy

yes people cry and then people gloat
just because you've suddenly been privy to the workings of real human beings after 20 years of anime watching doesn't mean that this deserves it's own thread

dumb neckbeard

I dont know anything about football hooligans and I dont understand how your cousin is like an argument.

My point was that republicans were in the opposite situation for the last 8 years, and we WERE NOT THROWING ROCKS. The right protested, we made political change in our own party.
The left has no platform and no arguments (unless you call autistic screeching an argument)

is that a phat puss?
Or a trap?

Not even worth the assault. Just bash it over the head and toss it in a hole.

>the only good commie is a dead commie

Why do you care? Tht girl is hot, fuck her from behind if she happens to not have a pussy

>her

fbpb

Who's he?

Say what you want about liberals but she is cute

>implying everyone wants to fuck from behind

Traps are nice, but back-fucking isn't.

>she

I'd rape that commie trap desu

that's just cosplay
stop being mean

>2017
>to live in dichotomy liberals-conservatives

Oh shit, that's a guy???
I guess that's why their called traps, haha

Is that a bulge or just a bit of fat?

PUFFY

VULVA

>I can't believe you guys are standing up for your side

Endeth thine life

pretty sure it ain't a guy
vn.reactor.cc/post/2771670

>That last panel

What did they mean by this?

I demand sauce on this grill, NAO!

I'm not a fag or anything but
>still better looking than my ex
kek

>last panel
I know that feel

we were always contrarian and rooting for the underdog, even with trump in charge that won't shift - Sup Forums will only change its view when the public is right wing, which isn't in sight

>Hypocrisy much?
no i always believed in extermination camps for people who dissent against a right wing nationalist leadership

cosplay of a russian boards fan-made vn set in ussr google found this girl

How could such a racist board be left wing? There's no way

>Been so buthurt when the liberals been in power
>so butthurt
For the entire 8 years of Obama i never once saw a mass right wing riot like they had in Portland, nor any right wing celebraties telling people what to do, guilt tripping anyone or claiming they will leave the country. I never saw any right wingers going around assaulting left wing radicals unprovoked.

The worst that happened was some right wing people ranted on the net, thats it, and even then it's no where near the amount of screaming and shouting the modern left wing is doing now.

The fact is the left wing has really degrade, even my far left wing family admit this. They were not this bad under bush but nowadays anything that's not exactly as they demand is literally hitler. It's fucking insane and I have never seen the left or right as crazy or immature as the modern left is behaving.

But even more so than that, it's how over bearing the left has been. I don't mind a difference in political opinions but the left won't let anyone get away from it. Every fucking movie and video game franchies has been beaten with the SJW and PC hammer, trying to get everyone fired and bankrupt if they aren't a fucking saint in their view, forcing every non traditionally western culture and ideal on us. For fuck sake I just want them to leave the rest of us alone.

>tfw you will never be semyon
>tfw you will never be in a CCCP pioneer camp
>tfw no qt Soviet pioneer girl
>tfw winter is everlasting in your life

I don't get it. What is the last panel implying?

you want to support them, but you hate what they're turning into

>But before you are trowing the rocks think about what you will do in the opposite situation or what you done when you where there.
The right wing people were in the opposite situation for the last 8 years and the right never acted this bad.

Chicks don't want to date a trap you stupid bong. She's grossed out.

Last panel dropping the red pill

>Continuing to shit post in a place for shit posting.
>Get compared to actual rioters destroying the country.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Liberals were losing their fucking minds for awhile now. What can you even say the right has done that's even comparable?

Ahh shit I thought it was his sister, I missed the "honey" part from the start. Makes much more sense now.

Ulyana worst girl

shes ugly but I like her clothes

Lol faggot, do u want to wear those?

No you weren't

Obama was a generic candidate, Trump is a criminal whose just revoked human rights for a religious minority

what human rights?

Leave my country you cuck

>wow you believe in things too, heh.. you're no better than them, check mate

Muhammad detected.

she has a cock. Crotch seems a little "bulgey"

>14 years old cousin , who is edgy """football hooligan"""

my 14 year old cousin is also a football hooligan, is it that common?

democrat women are a huge turnoff

Sup Rusbro

Is it true Ulyana was meant to have a route in beta of everlasting summer?