Anybody here 25-30 years old? How's your life going? Do you have children?

Anybody here 25-30 years old? How's your life going? Do you have children?

life is shit
just waiting for trump to bring everything down so we can start from new.

>35
>loser
>no job
>no gf
>no job
>shitty health

I wish I never was born

Can confirm. 29/loser/crippling debt cuz fell for STEM jew/ deteriorating health/ no gf / no job / just got in a fight with frat faggots over debating gender dysphoria. /pol fucked me up good.. or maybe it was the whole matrix in general.

just got married a year ago and in about 3 weeks my wife and I are signing the next 30 years of our lives away to indentured slavery to buy a house

livin the dream

my life doesn't matter
what matters is my voice
and that has reached the white house
and now the world and everyone in it
has been trolled, rustled, made the fool

and I couldn't be more accomplished

Got fired back in October, decided I'm just going to get into stellar shape and join the military since I knew Trump was going to win. Been also self-educating in computer science, programming and Linux and watching anime.

I have A gf but I'm still all the other ones I'm 30

And now that I've been blessed by KEK, I can go forward with confidence.

Iam, it's go bad, no GF no children.

I've recently quit work to raise my child since my wife earns more than me. No way am I falling for the '2 parents working let the state raise your child jew'. Our income has fallen but we both agree that money isn't everything and it'll be worth it in the long run.

Just married, both 30 with a small mortgage and shitty jobs.

I'd love to have kids, but any day I expect I'll tell my boss to go fuck herself and then idk how I'd provide for us let alone a family.

34 stay-at-home-dad master race here. im up early today with my little girl.AMA

Its ok, 1 kid a daughter who just turned 1, trying for another now been with my girl since HS. Electrician working constantly but I like the job the money is decent. My girl makes about as much as me so combined we do all right but we're still renting. Need to marry her but I keep putting it off.

7/10 life so far.

>stay-at-home-dad master race

Not a man.

34, ontario canada.

Neetbux, wife, with toddler.

Been on Sup Forums since 2007. Now a pol tard.

Life is great! No work, 120mg of morphine per day.

How do you even get a gf without a job ?

According to?

Pretty bad. 30 and single for going on 5 years. I just want to make white children.

Magic.

>How's your life going?
horrible, I fell for the career meme not knowing only a few diploma from selected school open real doors, I'm stuck in wage slavery hell. worst part is the company I work for is in the middle of nowhere I never see my few remaining friends.
>Do you have children?
no gf, no children, I wish I had but I'm not very good with girls

witnessed

You're gonna make it brah

Turned 27 yesterday.
I don't have children. I had a dog for a month and I hated it. Have a gf, just got a cat, working out, don't have a job and I enjoy everyday.
Honestly, this is just perfect.
Cheers

student
khv

my life is shit but i have to take action now.

>36
>gf
>good job
>having 1st baby
>1 real friend
>always angry

>turning 26 in two months
>freshly retired from the military
>going to go to school for radiology
>moving in with gf and gonna fuck her raw every day without pulling out until one catches

if you not 30-35 your a newfag fk off

Was married for a few years, she had a miscarriage and even though we weren't 'ready' for a kid I was still shattered at the thought that we lost a child. It basically killed the marriage because after I really wanted to have a kid.

My life is fine, network engineer. Moved to a red state and I'm enjoying it here, even though there's tons of snow.

Once I'm a bit more settled I'll find a conservative woman to bear children.

My life is in the toilet.

I was abused when I was a kid so I have terrible psychological problems. Seen many different therapists and been on many types of meds but nothing works. I hate my family, some of them were the abusers and the others allowed the abuse to happen. The cunts spin it around and put it back on me if I ever bring it up. I don't have many friends. I wish I had the balls to commit suicide, but eternal nothingness scares me more than my perpetual misery. At least I can get drunk and wank while I'm alive.

tfw 34 live in Poland and only see white people every day. My qt 3.14 has given me 3 beautiful white babies. Live on and off grid. In Poland we have smallholdings which give us lotsa food. Also a hunter so have two chest freezers full of boar and deer meat.

Yes
And I do have children. During the election the teachers were telling the kids how great hillary is and how Trump is a meanie. Even worse scaring the kids that their parents will be taken away. Now don't know if that was the parents telling their children and tell my kids but I got rid of that shit real quick.

>27
>finally got a decent job with long term prospects
>not married but no gf, want to be
>want to buy some land here soon and get an orchard

Not bad. 27 (turning 28), married and now have 2 kids. My job sucks and doesn't pay too well but it is still a livable wage. Still looking to eventually invest in something in hopes to get my finances back into place.

30 two kids and another on the way.
Pretty fucking shit desu.

Oh, and we purchased a pretty decent single family home 3 years ago.

30, 1 Kid, Mixed-Race (Chinese-American)

Live in China. Probably move to Taiwan in a few years and live the rest of my life in Taiwan.

Very Anti-American and Anti-European. Except for Right-Nationalism. If U.S or Europe turns right nationalist, I'd move there.

Just turned 29 life is alright have a decent job and been married for 10 years no kids because fuck that we like to travel and kids are fucking expensive

No. I'm married and want to kill myself. But hanging on to see what happens in this timeline.

24 and not yet. Waiting three years or so to have children. I'll be in a much better place economically, we'll be able to pop out the minimum of three kids we've agreed on. I might just wait and get her pregnant when Trump swears in for his second term.
Both of us are mostly north European with green eyes.

I take it back, life ain't so bad for me after all.

>27
>employed
>married
>no kids but one on the way

have a part time job
catching up on school so i can go to uni
only care about myself and my family
aspire to become a bodybuilder

feeeeeeelsgoodman

Jesus Christ man.
Seriously, get a job and move away ASAP.
i know it's easier said than done, but bloody hell.

25+ work for a game company
several long term relationships, no babby
do have 100k+ job and had some sex

ps kissless virgins -
sex isnt that great, way overblown, but somebody accepting your retarded ass for who you are is pretty sweet

>29
>have gf
>have very little cash and no savings
>still renting
>GB going to shit
>want kids but don't want them to be child soldiers in the upcoming European race war

>Anybody here 25-30 years old?
Yes

>How's your life going?
Bad

>Do you have children?
No

But I'm glad to see the women doing better than ever with their funny hats

>32
>relationship on hold
>dog
>live alone
>no job
>no drinking, smoking or drugs
>lifts
>draws
>near zero social life

I'm more or less very happy with life right now, except I need a source of income and I have no purpose i.e family.

>28
>study
>fiancee with 1 daughter (it is mine)

25-30 newfag. Read the OP.

>14yo
>unemployed
>neet
>have pol degree
>gf

>posting a cassette
>not an 8-track