OVERFLOW NYT EMAIL WITH SHITPOSTS

[email protected]

here's mine
"You traitors will end your existence hanging from lamp posts facing the righteous fury of the people. Oh I will relish that day.
Keep prodding the white lion, see where it takes you, Jew."

If we crowd it with our shit there's no way they will see any real stories

Other urls found in this thread:

khazaria.com/khazar-history.html
foxnews.com/story/2008/09/22/scholar-claims-to-find-1000-year-old-jewish-capital.html
new.huji.ac.il/en/article/22007
10minutemail.com/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
volny.a2.sweb.cz/email bomber.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this this this\
they are reading every one !

Sent

enjoy being on a watch list

Why are you giving fodder to the "All whites are racists, poor poor refugees!" narrative?

Because he's fucking oirish.

Try not to be too obvious. You want them to waste their time reading most of the email before realizing it is a troll.

A better question is, why aren't you?

this. You're an idiot OP

This

Sounds fair
They overflowed my e-mail with SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET UNIQUE 90% DISCOUNT ONLY THIS WEEK which I receive twice the month

>Irish
>White

Because he's a kraut and he knows when shit's counterproductive

You're some retard. Stop posting you're giving the rest of us a bad name, stirring the radical right meme.

You should be posting pretending to be Muslims on the verge of attacking the us because you believe life in America is a right for everyone.

But no, you can't into propaganda you retard.

MR. Esteemed Editor Journalist,

My name is Md. Al-Abdul. I writing this message to you from Iran seeking your assitance and guidance during this very trying time that we are all facing as Muslims. I am a doctor by trade in my country and very well known in my surrounding villages. I applied and received a visa to come to the USA and supposs to coming next week. It pains me deepest ways to say that perhaps USA should have chosen a woman over a man to run the country. Then I would not be in this situtation right now. May Allah bless you and all your sons.

BETTER IDEA: Fill it with fake news pretending you/someone you know is a poor oppressed muzzy and see if they report it then out them as fake news that will publish anything unverified.

>It pains me deepest ways to say that perhaps USA should have chosen a woman over a man to run the country
nice and subtle
8/10 not enough memes

TBQH, I think we're at the point where crazy right wing antics helps us more than it hurts us anyway.

Although not when you're doing retarded shit like telling the Jewish editors their days are numbered, obviously.

What I sent, kek

Looked into that Khazar business, turns out it is ancient fake news.

The Fantasy: khazaria.com/khazar-history.html

Faux News: foxnews.com/story/2008/09/22/scholar-claims-to-find-1000-year-old-jewish-capital.html

THE RED PILL:
new.huji.ac.il/en/article/22007

Maybe you could give this welcoming of refugees a fresh fake news update?

My name is Salaifi and I used to have 3 brothers. My mother and I were forunate enough to escape to US when war first started in Syria. My father died along the way while trying to protect my mother and I from men that raped us. My youngest brother was attacked by a wild dog. My middle brother was killed when we where in middle of government rebel gunfight. My oldest brother stayed behind to help take care of my sick grandfather. My grandfather died and he started to come here. Now we don't know if he can because Trump is banning all Syrians. I am scared for my brother and I don't want the last one to die. Please help.

I'm sending them "On the jews and their lies". :^)

i sent them 18 pictures of clowns

because they are going to run with it and turn even more people rightwing

You can't win a war if everyone supports your enemies.

We learned that the hard way fighting the Brits. We did worse to them but always made a huge deal out of their attacks on us and distanced ourselves from the IRA . This made us look like poor victims.

The Brits looked like a bunch of morons attacking innocent people and so we gained massive amounts of support for the cause.

You have to play both sides to make an impact. The preservation of our nation's and cultures takes precedence over our old tribal arguements.

We cannot give these leftist fucks anything more to come back on us with.

FROM ANOTHER user LAST NIGHT

now this is the story Allah bout how
my life got flipped turned upside down
and id like to take a minute
so sit and stay
ill tell you how i got denied entry into the USA

in western aleppo born and rasied
in the rubble of my home where i spent most of my days
killin, out praying beheading all cool
shooting some infidels outside a school
when a couple of soldiers who were up to no good
started taking back my neighborhood
i got in one fire fight and wanted to run away
i said I'm moving my wives and myself to the USA

they begged and pleaded with me day after day
but i packed their dolls and we were on our way
i gave them a kiss and gave them their tickets
i put on some prayer music and said i might as well kick it

first class yo this is bad
using paper to wipe your ass
is this what the people of USA living like?
hmmm just saw a bunch of kikes

but wait i hear they're fat, ugly and dumb
is this the type of place for a muslim?
i don't think so
ill wait before i say
i hope theyre prepared for immigrants in the USA

well the plane landed and when i came out
there was a dude who looked like a fed with my name out
i ain trying to get deported
i just got here
i sprang with the quickness of a nigger and disappeared
i whisted at a white woman and when she came near her badge said United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and i began to fear
she detained me and when asked if i liked trump i said no
they put on a plane yo home to aleppo

i pulled up to my destroyed house 11 hours after
and i yelled at the cabbie allah akbar
i looked at my shit country were I'm forced to stay
and thats how i got kicked out of the USA

AGAIN FROM ANOTHER user
LET THE HUMMUS HIT THE FLOOR EDITION

similar concept as troll the nsa day.
Sup Forums has always had the unique history of being a homophobic flaming faggot racist white supremacist with dark skin.

LULZ duh

10/10. Someone needs to rap this.

bump

best idea

Greetings New York Times,
My name is Ali Banai'k and my wife and I are urgently awaiting word from our nephew, Walid Smiat. He was due to arrive here in California on a flight from Europe. His mother sent him to live with us here in California after he was a target of local tribal violence in his province. We suspect that he may have been delayed by Trump's actions or maybe some incident on the plane. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. If you can contact him, please tell him to take a taxi to our house here in Bel-Air, California.

Spent all day at the airport to see the release of the one refugee. When CNN asked what he thought of trump, I was hoping for literally Hitler. When he said that he liked Trump, I was stunned. I have been literally shaking and having anxiety all afternoon and night.

>all your wife's sons

This is the best idea

Yeah I missed an opportunity there.

Because no one cares anymore about that narrative that they would keep pushing anyway no matter what
we have nothing to lose with this, it won't change their fucking attitude

go fuck yourself PR Hitler

>Implying they ever publish "real stories" that aren't made up by their (((staff writers))).

Nigger you're already on a list.

done w/ 3 email accounts

Post work

> 10minutemail.com/

Why flood them with threats?
Why not make up completely hillarious ass backwards fake stories full of memes instead?

Here's mine:

I'm from the Netherlands and now all your refugees are coming here. Entire cities went brown, crime is rampant, rape is everywhere, mosques are being raised left and right while old people are killed and dogs are poisoned. Please stop America from bombing more middle eastern countries, we can't possibly handle more of these terrorists! There's maybe 12 million of us left and there's over a BILLION muslims, most of them making their way over here. It's only a matter of time before they do what they did in Lebanon and kill us all. Send help

Groetjes uit Nederland

Like anyone is going to believe our weird stuff from a newspaper that already has 0 credibility.

FIRE UP THE WEIRD EMAILS, THE MORE UNBELIEVABLE THE BETTER

This this this

What the fuck is Microsoft's fucking problem.

All of my troll emails always end up being killed and they want me to verify with my fucking phone number.

Shut up, you potato nigger.

the email I sent

>*Autistic Screeching*

If you're posting here you're already on a list at multiple three letter agencies across the globe

Kek.

I'll write something close except from the other side of the fense, ill say Trump policy is not allowing our rapefugees from settling in the west and now our rapes, theft and negromancy are increasing. They are all remaining in my african shithole and my country is not improving.

needs a little more polish, potentially 10/10 work though

>not flooding the with shitposts that read
>"Drumpf deported my wife's biracial son. I'm a white bi-gendered muslim convert and I cannot even right now, he's literally Hitler!"

Greetings New York Times,
My name is Hid'a Salam'eh and my wife and I are urgently awaiting word from our nephew, Ajhut M'droors. He was due to arrive here in California on a flight from Europe. His mother sent him to live with us here in California after he was a target of local tribal violence in his province. We suspect that he may have been delayed by Trump's actions or maybe some incident on the plane. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. If you can contact him, please tell him to take a taxi to our house here in Bel-Air, California.

>assuming I give a Fuck.

Perhaps I am retarded but how do you send mails from this?

>"You traitors will end your existence hanging from lamp posts facing the righteous fury of the people. Oh I will relish that day.
Keep prodding the white lion, see where it takes you, Jew."
You have absolutely zero idea how this works, do you?

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

btw I live at Välnötsvägen

Send Moonman lyrics

Maybe they'll write an article about him and his music, thus redpilling more normies

[Verse 1]
We're building a wall between us and you spics
The Mexican problem is what the wall will fix
No longer will you and our whites intermix
Instead of our chicks, you'll get a face full of bricks
A great white wall to stop the brown infection
And send the spics back in the other direction
Fifty-five feet high, it's the perfect protection
Never again will you ruin a US election
You have to go back, and that's unconditional
The law is the law, you motherfucking imbecile
To cross this wall, you'll need a fucking miracle
Unless you're white, you'll be fuckin inadmissible
If you were any good, you'd become a citizen
Or at least pay your taxes at a bare minimum
God damn freeloader, quit playing innocent
And speak some fucking English, you shit-skinned dissident

[Hook]
(Build the wall!) It's what we require
Between us and the murderer and rapist supplier
(Build the wall!) Complete with barbed wire
And just for you spics, we'll make it ten feet higher
(Build the wall!) It's what we desire
And Mexico will sure as shit be the buyer
(Build the wall!) You call me a liar?
Be careful, the wall just got ten feet higher

[Verse 2]
We should've had the great wall built far sooner
Our Mexican count would have been far fewer
And then I would have greater faith in our future
But instead we are stuck with this great brown tumor
It's time to redeport you, legal or illegal
You've overstayed your welcome amongst our people
Your anchor baby will never count as a visa
You were never, nor will you ever, be our equal
Twenty seventeen will be the year of the barrier
Ten feet higher, just to make you spics angrier
Tunnel detection, to keep you on the exterior
A tariff, to bring back Ford and Carrier
The age of the illegal wetback has ended
The future without you is far more splendid
The American way is far better defended
Far greater, far whiter, just as was intended

[Hook] x2

I saw Donald Trump at a duty free store after my arrival at JFK Airport in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Toblerone bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When I arrived at customs they said I wasn't allowed in and put me on the next plane back to Teheran.

Mine:

Dear NYT,

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Donald Trumpso much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to Donaldevery night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given
>"Donaldis love" I say; “Donaldis life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Trump
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Donald

>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “This is my swamp.”
>He grabs me with his powerful large hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Donald
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Donald
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Donald
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Donaldlooks him straight in the eyes and says “Time to Make America Great Again....”
>Donaldleaves through my window
>Donaldis love. Donaldis life.

Somebody write a banepost to these guys. Something along the lines of: "Hello, I am Smee Maimen from Somalia. When I landed in the USA I was told the flight plane that got filed by the traveling agency did not include me due to Trump's order. I told the immigration officer (a pretty big guy) that I was here to visit my friend yet she kept on repeating that "I don't get to bring friends" and denied me a visa. Please send help, preferably by the CIA"

How about telling them how we are positively affected by it

I think I have an even better idea - LARP as a Muslim but mention that, whatever Trump's policies, it's better to have him in the White House than a woman.

This is best

Good one

--- Important ---

Until the Trump administration and congress are able to fully restore law enforcement and immigration services to their full working order it is important to do your part. Both ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) offer online reporting facilities to help identify and prevent further illegal activities.

Below is the link to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement page to report any illegal immigrants or companies hiring illegals.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

If you believe that illegal immigrants are participating in more serious illegal activities report them to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

Feel free to post the ICE and FBI links as you deem necessary.

If you arent on a watchlist yet you arent doing it right

Do something like this. Disguise criticism as concern

Praise kek

10/10 just needs some tweak. I been binge watching Fresh Prince good timing too

I was going to hire illegal immigrants for my business but now because of trump i have to pay americans a good wage! How is a man supposed to get ahead?

I'll send them this:
>Hello am 45 year man from iran. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for buy ticet to ameria but trimp won and can't go the back to visit wif e.
R8

I sent them a muslim LARPing cuck email with my fake shekelstein@gmail. If they take this b8 I will literally die of laughter

volny.a2.sweb.cz/email bomber.php
EMAIL BOMBER
WITH THIS YOU CAN LITERALLY BOMB THEM WITH EMAILS

t. new York times fishing for a story

no thanks OP

what do you think?

doesn't work

use guerillamail

Top post in this thread

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

I too would like to laugh.
Plz explain! Is this a bane reference?

Fresh prince of Bel-Air

This, also drafting an email wherein I'm proposing cutting off someone's head because of islamophobia

Of course! I feel dumb.

Hate playing the (((moderate card))) but the kraut is right on this one.

Just make a real story and in the end you just have to write reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

PLZ send this.

These Jews insects have everyone on a list.

this is fucking stupid and only helping their narrative.

what you should do is post useless/unverified blocks of text to make them waste their time or publish fake news

Dearest editor(s),

First of all, I tell you, you are more human than jews, who took our brothers lan Palestine. I praise you, may Allah bless you. I am an architect and my third wife just got turned back to me and I need her back in Kansas to tend to my children and cook my favorite hummus, Allah be my witness she can cook a mean hummus. So please have your best lawyers contact me ASAP, or else I sue you for not helping me and ACLU you. I need my wife she I consider run away and I will beat her.

This.

Helo my name is Abddul im from Syria and me and my three wifes and my twelve kids, actualy my oldest daughter is also my wife, are starving. Allah told us to go to amerika where they give us home, food and money, so we can spread word of Allah. I was offering my wifes for money so we can get to amerika and now they DONT let us. And then some scum rob me and steal all money I have. What do I do now? I cant stay in Syria with defiled wifes. You need to help me. Send me more money.

I did.

Maybe somewhere towards the end we should include a "mother...in her sleep...if you do not reply to this email" line.

That's not how you do this.
You are supposed to post this from the account of a cute, little girl wearing a hijab and ask what you did wrong and why everyone hates you – you just want to be friends with everyone!

That guilt trips the white tard.