Why did you choose the one on the right?

Why did you choose the one on the right?

>City people

City people suck bby

Save us

Food is good.

If all cities and everyone living in them were wiped out the world would be a better place.

all the cancer flocks to cities.

that's why he fucks with everyone around the world and wants to disband nato

t. rural and suburban retard

I'm convinced that mankind was not made to live in urban areas. Look at the results

That's ruralphobic, shame on you OP.

>disband nato

start paying that 2% of your GDP or btfo

then the us should start paying for the logistics and land they use for their military bases in germany.

>leaf

Germany army is probably the weakest in europe.

tell your chancellor to start being assertive rather than letting brown cocks into the asses of the german people

City people are trannies and niggers.

our neighbors are countries like switzerland, france and poland...

Dear god, what sort of shit show is this supposed to represent?

paki cock sucker.

No its nothing that rural regions are the ones that keap the citys alive. Know your place trash?

I'd rather be considered a retard by retards than actually be retarded.

we will see about that. the country might go into serious internal trouble if donald trump keep invoking people

cuck faggot

The citizens of the New World Order

have you fucking met city people?
I live in SF, and while there are certainly cool people, a lot of the people here just ooze social-bubble/echo chamber syndrome.

Live in a hive cluster where nothing truely belongs to you or go where land is cheap and make an investment. Not a hard choice unless you love the government. Not even a Trump issue, cities are cancers.

t. faggot chink with HIV

Most people regret living in rural/poor areas because they were brainwashed by hollywood propaganda of "Cool, hype and new ideas" that only happens in New York City

Am I wrong?

Thanks and saved.
What's it like not accepting sexual diversity?

"""City People"""
Lberals, gays and foreigners. no thanks m8

I was raised in the city. Or is the thought of people developing differing opinions uncomfortable for you? SF is ripe for more people right now, you seem like you'd fit in well.

Even Greece pays it's 2%

Living in a city is literally like being the star of your own TV show.

City people = niggers

PAY 2% HANS

I grew up in a city with 600 people. Lived there until I was 16. Only knew what was a drag queen because of movies.

Btw in that pic he really looks like Castro. Nose, eyebrows and chin.

t. faggot chink with HIV

Nice argument

>overcrowded, polluted shithole where I have to wade through trash and bum urine on my way back and forth between my soul-sucking corporate job and my 100 square foot studio apartment that was built in the 20's.

or

>clean air, open space, low cost of living, and free easy chairs just lying around in overgrown ditches.

Only city and minority degenerates voted Clinton. The people of the nation chose Donald.

Aka everyone more competent than you in military?

I've got hit by rural country folk but at least they let you know they have a problem with you. city people are rude in backwards bitchy women way.

>result of Bernie`s rule

Seems like you have a keen eye for a well-formed male face. Congrats, user. You're one step further in the process. Keep it up.

>1949: we need to do everything to prevent germany from becoming military superpower again
>2017: wtf hans - get some proper military

fuck external anglo

>The rural and suburban retards of the nation chose Donald.

if I told you that there are people in the cities who also voted Trump, would you have an aneurysm?

>bernie or trump
Lolwut

No, I would simply tell you that you're wrong.

That`s actually not so, i mean, it was nothing but outsource of car factories, so Detroit is shit now, enjoy your neoliberalism

>tfw city overcrowding dehumanizes you to the point where you need to construct imaginary mental universes where your life doesn't suck so hard just to feel like a regular human being with self worth and meaning

Infinite Monkey Theorem. Cram 10 million people together in one place and a few of them are bound to do something interesting eventually. On average though city people will be much more boring. Conformity stifles creativity, and dense populations just don't work without conformity.

Also, living in the right one, it's pretty fucking comfy, large garden, big house, forest and field at the end of the street, zero crime, zero minorities, home grown plants, tasty grandma-style food. People are all based, low prices everywhere. Top mechanical highschool/tradeschool of the country just across the street

what kind arguments do you want?

> cue Blue Oyster Bar theme song
Damn, sometimes it's nice to be an oldfag.

I'm in the city and I voted for Trump.

I live in the city, I own property 50 mins away. I'm a forensic scientist and have a bachelors of science, criminal justice, and forensic cert.

The crew and CTR are failures, same with barrier breakers.

Why did I choose Trump? Simple better then kill for hill. Better for me on taxes.

Because there are fewer niggers.

If city people are so clever then why do they live in overpopulated places with lots of pollution where everything costs more money than it's worth?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie.

Large cities are filled with rurals.

>I'm in the city

No you're not.

Win/Win.

Because (((city people))) must be gassed if we want our nations to survive the Muslim hoardes. (((City people))) and their cultural Marxism are the death of our civilization.

OK, I found it.

>nigger in the wood pile

>City Life

Enjoy slowly suffocating

The percentage of city people who voted for Hillary isn't quite 100%, but it's a number that's so close to 100 that it's not even worth debating.

>The engineers, police, military, workers and farmers who keep the nation running voted Trump
>The unemployed, welfare leeces, minorities, rioters, sjws, phone cleaners, liberal arts student, mcd workers and corporate marketing peons voted hillary
Really gets the noggin' joggin', ain't it
Ark B when

>scyscrapers
Neenuzhnee

>being unemployed in the city

Good luck with that shit.

Pretty sure Hillary had the same support base as Bernie. Did she not?
>urban population percentage close to 90%

That's horrible

>Pretty sure Hillary had the same support base as Bernie. Did she not?

Absolutely not. Rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie, high IQ city people voted for Hillary.

Pretty much everyone in cities is unemployed

>city dweller
>high ICQ
Mine is 6 digits

>high IQ city [spoiler]niggers[/spoiler] people
Nice joke, poor quality bait

>The percentage of city people who voted for Hillary isn't quite 100%, but it's a number that's so close to 100 that it's not even worth debating.

>And we STILL lost. I though the entire white population was on board with this nigger-loving shit boohooboohooboohoo

The election is over. Your candadite banked on niggers, coddlers and illegals and got sent home like the worthless bitch she is. Get over it.

>high IQ
>city "people"
Choose one and only one

>your post
>argument
choose one

Do you know why there are more higher IQ people in the city areas?
They are there to take care of all the retards.

Nice faggot hips
I'd make him my special little bitch

Those are colonies, my nigga. You pay for those.

t. who's candidate is POTUS

hehehehehehehhhe

kek
kek
kek

Now limp your broke nigger ass back to your fat nasty coal burner who is getting welfare for 5 mudpuppets so that you have enough money for Internet and can nigger up Sup Forums. Enjoy it while it lasts.