Czechs and Slovaks, Croatians and Serbs

Explain to me the difference between these people. I have only a Leaf high school education and often get them confused. Give me the stereotypes. If you could save one and gas the rest, who would it be?

differences
>minimal, mostly historical butthurt defines the nation
stereotypes
>czech climbs mountains in flip flops
>slovaks are magyar meme nation
>croats are the worst serbs
>drunken chetnik turkish rapebaby
if you could save one and gas the rest
>The whole of Canada is not worth the bones of a single Slavic grenadier

czechs: fat degenerates
slovaks: don't exist
croatians: cucks
serbs: lunatics

Probably spare the croats, who else would be making cocktails for us at the Adria?

I also like Hungarians. Whose wives and daughters would we fuck every summer while guys drink cucktails

Croats and Slovaks are catholic
Czechia is majority atheist and liberal unlike others. Thats what you get when you border Germany I guess
and Serbs orthodox christians who use cyrillics (others dont)
Besides that not much.

Id spare Czechs and Slovaks
Croats and Serbs are scum. "Beware of Serbian heroism and Croatian culture"

Croats and Serbs truly deserve each other.

Just be careful not to end up as the ham in a sandwich ;)

L-lewd

So all are slavs then? But Austria and Hungary are not?
What are you?

Hungarians and Austrians are honorary Slavs

Croat.
It's called self-reflection, you baiting leaf faggot. Don't think I don't know what the true purpose of this thread is...

yes, they all speak slavic languages

No, others are honorary Magyars. We are the people of wisdom, God's chosen ones.

>honorary
kek
they're Slavs who abandoned the mother tongue

Czechs and slovaks are the same, they only seperated because czechs didn't wanted to fund the poorer slovaks.
Also czechia is more westernized

Croatians are catholic serbs, while serbs are orthodox serbs

Well Hungarians decided "We're not nomads anymore fuck that shit" and then made a country inbetween the "Western" and "Southern Slavs,aka Czechs/Slovaks and Serbs/Croatians,dividing them.
stereotypes depend on who you ask,but don't ask croats they are just stableboys to Austrians/Hungarians anyway they don't know shit

Serbians came from Sorbs who still live in Germany, Croats came from White Croatia, which evolved into Poles and Czechs. Czechs got German'd and are liberal atheists with just a slavic language. Slovaks are (I think) pure Czech slavs.
Croats are a mix of Illyrians and old Croats, hardcore Catholic and Austro-Hungarian.
Serbs are a mix of old Sorbs and a smaller number of Illyrians. They're Orthodox and Russian and Turkish.

What would that be? I'm genuinely curious. I could always read about it on Wikipedia or something but I figured I could get the real deal here. I learned a ton about WW1 from you guys in a thread a while back.

Trying to wrap my head around that...

Thanks for all the answers so far!

>Serbs
Orthodox,state got destroyed 3 times,Byzantine and Turkish culture and architecture,Austrian in the Northern part,mostly bases it's history on endless wars,literature used to be mostly religious,believes it's self to be heroic because it fought 2 empires blah blah.Now days hillbillies driving tractors in the countryside.Used to speak a language similar to Bulgarian.
>Croats
Founded a stable nation first,baptized by the Franks inspired by Italian coastal culture and later on Austrian culture.It's noble family died and they got inherited by Hungary,later on fought a battle with them and lsot so the decided to stay quietly as Hungary already has a lot of ethnic groups under it,and therfore had a rule under the Holy Vrown that they can't magyarize them.Really likes Germans to the point they fought for Austria in the Hungarian revolution against the Hasburgs.Now days they are the Meds of Yugoslavia,living of tourism and chilling,but not as lazy as the average Med or Montenegrin.Used to speak a language more similar to Slovene until some fuck got bribed to change the dialect.
>Czech
Basically the Germany of Slavs.Drinks a lot of beer,is liberal by Slav standards,have old German castles,hell even Prague was built by an emperor.Yesterday had a statement that what Trump doing against the imigrants is right and that's what the EU elites should do.A part of EU.I don't know how many changes to their language they had.
>Slovakia
Upper Hungary.

Totally different historical settings, for once. Czechs and Slovaks love each other, Serbs and Croats hate each other. Then there's turk rape invasions for the latter 2, and russian rape invasions for the first 2.

Honest to god stereotypes that tend to be true:

Slovaks: Other Hungarians
Serbs: Wild (in every sense of the word, good or ill)
Croats: Fascists
Montenegrins: Lazy
Albanians: Stupid
Bulgarians: Brutes
Greeks: Overhyped narcissism personified

>Totally different historical settings, for once
Not completely. Including you and excluding 2/3 of Serbia, we were all Austro-Hungarian at one moment.

Yeah you're right, we all share some of the eternal Kraut gene pool.

Not him but imo your goal is to create a shitshow between croats and serbs. Maybe I am paranoid but we are few post from turkish rape babies and catholic serbs shitposting

what i have seen so far from the answers croats seem to be the most based. Like italians without arab rapebabys

Second best ally confirmed

>Maybe I am paranoid but we are few post from turkish rape babies and catholic serbs shitposting

We always are, brate.

Eternal anglo wants to divide and rule,whats new croatbro

Austrians are good. I don't count them as Krauts. Good Lord, I'm happy we have no Prussian cancer in our gene pools (except maybe Czechs?). Prots not allowed. This is a Catholic empire.

>only accurate reply gets ignored (at least on croats and serbs)

>croats are the worst serbs

I love you anyway, Hrvoje.

Now let's go gas some Jews and gypsies.

Post of effect of Yugoslavia and Multiculturalism.Everyone thinks we are the same now,even though we did everything differently trough history.

I'd rather purge Bosniaks together...

I keep forgetting those exist.

You lads need to retake Kosovo and purge Albania and Bosnia before it blows

There are still jews in the balkans? What a meme

>Croatian future is with V4
>Croat PM is pushing EU cuckery harder than any PM before him

>Serbian future is with Russia
>president is cucking for EU

Where did it all go wrong?

Sure I wanted to see some bants too but it's just for a laff mate.
good post thanks for making it.
what's your deal? is Melania like a 6 in your country?

We should fuck him up and start listinig what we like about each other
I like
>serbian athletes, especially basketball
players.
>humor and comedies miles ahead of us
>national pride (altho shills are trying to destroy it from what I know)

But if you join V4 aren't you supposed to stop EU cuckoldry?

>Bosniaks
literally converted Serbs and Croats thinking they are suddenly a nationality after accepting the murder cult as their religion

You seem to be forgetting about the US army base, Bondsteel, in Kosovo and Metohija, and the fact that most of the EU would gladly bomb us again over the issue.

Yep. Not a lot, like the 1st world countries, but there's Jews here.

>what's your deal? is Melania like a 6 in your country?

would be an 8 if I could play with his dingus

This is beyond ridiculous. I'd bet this is what all the Magyar history books look like...

You both failed in the 90s despite everything being to your advantage.

Melania was forced to under go multiple plastic surgeries because she looked to foreign.Before that she looked pretty good imo.

It is you who does not exist baratom, genetical Slavs with a fucked up turko-mongoloid language.

>Old cities like Dubrovnik,its like a mix of Italian and Byzantine/Slavic architecture
>your national football team which can actually play football unlike ours
>the sea,best we have is some shitty lake (thanks for leaving us monteniggers)
uh i'll think of some other stuff

>
Croats fought with the Bosniaks for most of the war.

Albania and Kosovo are not a Croatian problem. We get lumped with Balkans, but our only link to it is Bosnia. I wish Bulgaria, Grece and Serbia luck in cleaning the rest, though.

new premier is droning about being good EU goy and is rejecting his place at V4 meetings for no reason. I want him hanged with all communists for treason. In the last three months he enraged Russia and cockblocked our future, while getting knee deep into EU.

Supposedly there's 500 jews in Croatia, but probably more. They're just afraid of revealing their ethnicity.

We ganged up against Bosniaks, but then (((International Community))) told us to stop or we'll end up like Serbia did.

>need to retake Kosovo and purge Albania
Soon, very soon.
In short:
Czechs & Slovaks (one and the same) : pacified slavs (now all obese and alcoholic)
Serbs & Croats (one and the same, divided by religion) : warlike slavs (none obese and all alcoholic)

>You seem to be forgetting about the US army base, Bondsteel, in Kosovo and Metohija

Don't worry, we'll use Milane to pressure Trump with a strapon to lend you air support

There's a lot of WE WUZ and Magyar Jézus going around. People more or less treat them as memes though.
"No".

He is payed shill like our than probs.I mean ours shills for the Eu whole time,than when Trump is to win and they start to sanction Russia again and all those other happenings where happening,suddenly send a fucking train to Kosovo and try proovoke an war.Most of us thinks this was some pre-election shenanigans but i think there was more to it.

Also the fact that mandatory service was recommended back to both of our countries at the same time is pretty fishy...

is it true that there are germans in Romania lol

Is this out of a Slavic history book?

Most of the got banished because of WW2 and communism.

>Also the fact that mandatory service was recommended back to both of our countries at the same time is pretty fishy...

Both of your countries also appear to be arming at an extremely fast rate.

There were alot of them in Serbia too,they even "occupied" some villages/towns before the germany army got there,they got deported after WW2

Yeah but us arming is nothing new you can hear "We got sum new shit from Russia" every few years.

Mehh. All that proves is that Croats are spineless traitors in every sense of the word.

How so,Bosnia used to be their banovina and the also sided with Muslims in WW2.That ain't treachery.

>slovaks: don't exist
That's rich coming from Slav who was cucked so hard by mongols 1200 years ago that he still don't remember how to speak properly.

We could try slavbro..
What I like:
>north Croat obscure cool sounding dialects
>Dalmatian landscapes
>chicks

It was a different time. Hitler liked muslims and it was considered a masculine religion among fascists of the time. To be honest, thank God we lost in a way, because next time we rise up there'll be no mercy for bosniak treachery.

>buttblasted tóts coming out of the woodwork

Yes, Transylvanian Saxons.
Today there are only like 10.000 left.

Transylkrauts

if the race war starts will slavs unite behind whites or will they be the wild card ?

I like this Magyar bastard,good bants mongol bro

That's what I'm here for.

There were a few hundredthousands before WWII then they were collectively blamed for the Nazi crimes many were deported that time. Ceaucescu literally sold the left to Germany.

Slavs will be slavs бpaтe, against the whole world. Anyways, most of those whites nowadays are cucked beyond the boundaries of sanity. So fuck 'em I say. пoз

I can't imagine reuniting with the Big Brother again, zdravko

>clayposting

There's no difference between anyone on Balkans, everyone is equally full of shit and an armchair historian.

Also this pic sums up the stereotypes,kinda

Slavs will always be brothers under the russian iron fist

Jokes on you, we were never under Russia.

Actually, the whole seperation process was initiated by one corrupted Slovak and one corrupted Czech politician without any public discussion or referendum. Most people (especially in Czechia) did not want to separate.

YES YES YES YES YES YES! GIVE ME A FUCKING GUN AND I'LL SLAUGHTER THE MUSLIMS IN SLAVIC LANDS ! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Croats are cucktholic and Serbs roleplay as Orthodox
that's it plus some regional variation (that exists among Croats and Serbs too)
and Croats don't know the difference between Č and Ć

if u ask me i would split world on three part whites slavs and chinesse kill all jews-sandniggers and well niggers

we are so poor and corrupt even Russian rule would be a blessing
send little green men

Stfu montenegrin traitor NATO jewmerican ass licker. Crnogorci are the BASED AF Serbs.
Keep telling yourself otherwise.

Literally asian steppe horse niggers that got TURKED. I visited budapest and its a beautiful place but your people are NOT white.

Looks like we need to complete the "dominate all slavic countries" achievement

this is the first thread where i've seen croats and serbs agreeing upon something and not having a bitch fight and banting

WE

Kek fpbp.

>átok
that takes me back

We Croats are the jews of the balkan (excluding Slovenia).

We genocided every ethnicity in this area but when someone attacks us with a stick we are all like "OH VEY ANTI CROATISM GENOCIDE".

Serbs are seen as some rapist lunatics but it is us who are the worst barbarians here.

We like to present ourselves as noble cultural people but throw us a bone and we will kill each other.

>jews
>genocided others in actual wars
Pick one.

You're a nigger anyway. We not once grabbed another nation's territory in over a thousand years. We're noble and peaceful.

And there is the proof of my post, ladies and gentlemen.

>t serb in hiding

we are basically same slavs, Slovaks and Czech have very similiar language, we understand each other, we were one country 24 years ago

Croatians and Serbs are cool, we have nothing against them

And forget about this Hunagrian cucks here, they are mongoloid-gypsy nation with the funniest language ever, its funny to us, cant imagine how funny its for non-slavs. They mainly consist of lazy gypsies, their country is flat field only, which stinks from manure 24/7. They also have some schyzofrenia that Slovakia is part of Hungary, we laught at this also.

Serbs are turkish monglets, that's why their language have so many turkish loanwords.

>that's why their language have so many turkish loanwords
kek, croatia has them also :^)

Damn, you really hate madžare bro
I don't take them seriously at all personally. For some reason I visualize garden gnomes when I hear the word hungarian. Weird

but i also get ther anger, we are really small country, but we have mountains, thermal springs, caves and shiit, basically lot of things to do and see, but they have nothing, hungary is one smelly field thats it, so they really wish our land would be their