"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is very deep." - Richard Spencer

"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is very deep." - Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqb8lNzpxKA
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He meant that persians are the only civilized brown people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqb8lNzpxKA

hmmm

He means that very deep foundations are shared between Europeans and Persians.

Probably talking about Aryanism

That was amazing.

He finna to say dat we wuz proto-indoeuropeans and shiieeettt.

He believes indo-european shit that has no scientifically reality

He means that Jon Aryan Jafari is /ourguy/

Jontron is Iranian? I thought he was one of (((them))).

Persian-Hungarian

>khajit has wares if you have coin

That we need to have a holy crusade against Islam and talk back all the countries it has ruined.

When did women receive education in math in Iran and when did they start showing off their hair?

>Richard Spencer
sage and ignore

Not all Iranians are Persian, Persians are 55-60% of Iranians. The Iranians you showed in this video are retarded, doesn't matter if they are Persians or not, Iranians or not, they are muslims, that is all that matters for classifying them as retards.

t. mongol rapebaby

Science is forbidden in Islam, it's why you are so backwards and retarded still.

>We wuz Darius and Xerxes and shiet

Reminder that Alexander the Great (European) colonised Persia and spread an empire to the heart of India.

I think he wants to be punched in the face again.

Spencer is a Dugin eurasianist

be careful guys...

where did you find this

This

Because nazis do:

“GERMANY WAS OUR AGE-OLD AND NATURAL ALLY, LOVE OF GERMANY WAS SYNONYMOUS WITH LOVE FOR IRAN. THE SOUND OF GERMAN OFFICERS’ FOOTSTEPS WAS HEARD ON THE SHORES OF THE NILE. SWASTIKA FLAGS WERE FLYING FROM THE OUTSKIRTS OF MOSCOW TO THE PEAKS OF THE CAUCASUS MTS. IRANIAN PATRIOTS EAGERLY AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF THEIR OLD ALLIES. MY FRIEND AND I WOULD SPIN TALES ABOUT THE GRANDEUR OF THE SUPERIOR RACE. WE CONSIDERED GERMANY THE CHOSEN REPRESENTATIVE OF THIS RACE IN EUROPE AND IRAN ITS REPRESENTATIVE IN ASIA. THE RIGHT TO LIFE AND ROLE WAS OURS. OTHERS HAD NO CHOICE BUT SUBMISSION AND SLAVERY. WE DISCARDED THE OLD MAPS AND REMADE IRAN INTO A COUNTRY LARGER THAN WHAT IT WAS IN ACHAEMENIAN TIMES.”

-REZA SHAH

Reminder that Iran are literally Aryans

Deep as in buried and old, not robust.

Source: listened to the podcast

You know you kikes are really running that meme into the ground, don't you have any restraint? You know if you aren't careful people still won't care.

Sage this thread anyway.

FREE PALASTINE GUYS

HEZBOLLAH

>yfw it was not the Russians but the Iranians influencing Trumps election

Spencers is controlled opposition he married and fucked a Russian sand nigger whore and wants to talk about being 'huwhite'. The guys a stupid race mixing fuck. He pretends to be intellectual but is really a boring jumped up weeaboo. The guys 'mentor' is a famous jew. The whole heil gate thing was a setup to delegitimise the Trump administration. Associate Alt Right with Nazis and get organisation like Breitbart listed as fake news. And you know what it worked! Fuck Spencer I hope the next antifa cunt finishes the job!

funny thing about Jews and Iran is people forget about the Baha'is and the Druze

i think those are who are really behind the curtains

I see no problem
The Shah is a raging pre Islamic Zoroastrian Persia boo and hate arabs and Islam

>What did he mean by this?
the same thing Hitler meant.

>Richard Spencer

No thanks

the shah protected the Baha'i

they Bahai' were persecuted under the islamic revolution, and have foudn refugee in Israel

the baha'i are global

meanwhile the Druze are protected

both originated in Iran

>Even the smartest Muslims look ridiculously white

W

E

W

let me redpill you on this cause I'm currently reading a book all about it
>all Europeans share Indo-European roots, in language, culture, and to a lesser extent genes
>the indo-europeans came from Ukraine about 7000 years ago
>they developed important technological and cultural devices that gave them an advantage over their neighbors
>drank milk and ate meat while their agrarian neighbors couldn't drink milk and mostly ate grains
>were significantly larger and stronger than farmfags
>some spread west and forced their language and culture onto Europe, some spread east and then south
>Rig-Veda, the founding document of the hindus is written in a dialect of the indo-europeans and shares many cultural links with them
>Iranians and Afghans also share this heritage
>Arabians, jews, Africans don't
>it has been argued that China got a lot of technology from this expansion, including their writing system. this story is still in the process of being told because a lot of the work needed was done in soviet USSR while the iron curtain was still closed

Persians are white

>A
>FUCKING
>MEDKIT

The last Shah was a Zionist, degenerate shill - nothing else

Genetic studies show we still are. The most important one came out last year, and I will share it.

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943

They compared the sample of a Persian, before Islamic conquest, in Teppe Hasanlu to modern day Persians. Genetically, Iranians are largely still the same.