Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/pentagon-say-6-5-trillion-dollars-is-missing-sparking-fears-of-new-911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's already fulfilled a larger number of campaign promises in his first week than Obama did in 8 years. I see no reason to believe he won't do every single thing he promised.

well, there will be no healthcare replacement also social security is fucked, he plays murricans like a fiddle

What did you expect of agent orange?

He's going to quietly legalize weed everywhere.

Social security HAS BEEN fucked....literally no one here expects to collect and that has more to do with boomers than Trump.

C'mon poland step it up.

He's keeping his promises
>He's hiding the promises that he isn't going to keep.

(((mainstream media)))

what about healthcare and jobs?

theres only one big thing he said he would do and hasent...

HILLARY
FOR
PRISON

The man is doing what he said he would do in his campaign . Have faith in him pol, this is what a true leader that stands by his promises looks like.

u cant fuck up something that is already fucked up, might as well burn it down and start fresh

DUH.... he's a reality TV star, for fuck's sake. He's just laughing at us. He knows he won't get the nomination and even if the GOP (God forbid) were dumb enough to nominate him there is just no way he could win against Hillary Clinton.
Oh wait....

>"I'm gonna build a wall!"
he signs an EO to begin wall construction planning
>"Muslims from war torn countries need to be screened more carefully!"
he signs EO to freeze all travel to and from majority of muslim countries and giving agencies/congress to make up a more solid plan in 3-4 months.
>"I'll pull out of TPP"
he signs EO to withdraw from TPP
>"Repeal Obamacare!"
he signs EO to begin gutting Obamacare

I don't know, but don't congress usually take months-years to draw anything up and pass it? He's not even 2 weeks in and he's already paving the road for congress.

I'm still waiting for him to repeal Obama's russian imports restriction for the delicious russian guns.

Distracting his supporters from the promises by actually fulfilling them?

I dont see starting over, fucking over obamacare isn't a solution since there is no replacement

>Keeps a huge promise from campaign
>It's a distraction from broken promises.

What is like week two now? Lol slow down speedy Gonzales.

What fucking promises, exactly? It's been nine goddamn days and he's already done more than half of what he said he would do. At this rate, he'll fulfill every pledge by March.

Obama put everyone's premiums up for little gain, and then write off the chronically unemployed out the official unemployment figure altogether to cover up the fact that there haven't been any jobs.

We... should have... imported more immigrants

>He's hiding promises he won't be keeping by fulfilling promises

What promises hasn't he kept? It's been one week and all he's done is fulfill campaign promises which is more than I've seen any other president do.

Yup.
The elderly vote the most and the system benefits the elderly. It's a viscous circle of no one wanting to cut the gibsmedat.

>h-he w-wont do it...
>.. I hope
I love how leftism has devolved into pure wishful thinking. They think they can meme it into reality. Only Kek can do that.

Isn't it wonderful?

I can understand why they're all so angry, having a lame duck in office for almost a decade.

obamacare is worse than nothing at all

>viscous circle
top kek

Keeping Obamacare another year literally destroys the healthcare industry

for you, what about a mass of people who lose coverage? I thought drumpf want healthcare for everyone

>Trump jumping on keeping his promises to his supporters is just smoke and mirrors to distract them from him not jumping on keeping his promises
Wewwwwwww

The idea is right, the specifics are wrong.

It's to distract the media from all the promises he IS keeping.

-t. country no one takes seriously or thinks about anymore

You know my people used to romanticize your country before you spread ass and died.

>he's fulfilling his campaign promises so we won't notice him not fulfilling his campaign promises

I mean, you can only do so much with Executive Orders. To really cement things, you need the house to pass things.
Still waiting for his conservative justice pick for SCOTUS.

You remember that post where it's like

>Trump won't run for president
>Trump won't get the nomination
>Trump can't win X state
>Trump can't beat Hillary
>Trump won't get sworn in
>Trump won't follow up on his campaign promises
You are here
>Trump won't follow up on ALL his campaign promises
>The wall will never be completed
Etc etc

Media just keeps clutching at fewer and fewer straws each day

Tillerson is the man behind the clown show

It's posts like these that make me think half of Sup Forums is proxie shills right now, how would you even know what obamacare is like?

I can believe it's our Nige honestly.

Good one, Nige!

>force people at gunpoint to buy insurance they dont need
>less people have insurance when they arent forced
Rly makes me think

>hurr durr trump is doing 90% of his promises to hide the remaining 10% hurr durr
Fucking retarded crybabies

BUILD WALL

These people should get fucked so those people don't...nice.

fuck obamacare it is worse than the hot dog shit obama sucks out of michelles fucking ass everymoring

C A N N O T
B A R R A G E

>Hes hiding to keep his promises by fulfilling promises

>t. MSM

Came here to post this.

This. No one noticed the language that directs law enforcement agencies to ignore the Privacy Act when it comes to non citizens. Yes, that means PRISM.

fuck fatties

Why don't they stay in their countries? What do you need muslims for?

You'd think a Polack would hate communist shit like ObamaCare.

I love how desperate the left is to find a puppet master because they cant accept Trump is a genius.

There's already plenty of replacements. The only question is which one Trumps picks.

>already followed through on most of his campaign promises in his first week
>t..there's more he won't follow through on goyim

Wow. This really made me think.

Thanks Fosters-swilling-sheepfucking-concernfag-bro, I think I finally understand what this lying son-of-a-bitch is up to now.

He's going to secure the US's borders, massively lower unemployment and greatly improve race relations by not putting up with any more race-baiting BLM bullshit so that, in a year or two, the US will have secure borders, low unemployment and improved race-relations and people will be conned into thinking that they are living in a country with secure borders, low unemployment and good race relations.
Jesus Christ, why didn't we SEE that this was his cunning strategy all along?
THE MAN IS LITERALLY GOEBBELS.

Trump's Muslim ban is saving US from the next 9/11. When these people are banned from flying here you can't blame them for doing 9/11.

Trump is saving America from the Jew.

>The president’s order, enacted with the stroke of a pen at 4:42 p.m. Friday, suspended entry of all refugees to the United States for 120 days, barred Syrian refugees indefinitely, and blocked entry into the United States for 90 days for citizens of seven predominantly Muslim countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
that's why it's 90 days, that's why it is these countries (note that there's no Saudi Arabia)

because I read american news, also many many drumpf supporters cant afford healtcare without obama subsidies, have fun dying, bitch

better than nothing since most murricans are to stupid to even think about health problems, no wonder you are full of hamplanets

not an argument

>Trump is fulfilling promises to distract from not fulfilling promises.

yournewswire.com/pentagon-say-6-5-trillion-dollars-is-missing-sparking-fears-of-new-911/
And here's an argument that another 9/11 was planned on this year.

Saudi Arabia's not on the list, m8

its not communist, what about your healthcare colgate? I bet it's nationalised and you got great coverage

hes awfuly quiet about that, just like he didnt want a replacement

>better than nothing
It literally isnt.

>because I read american news

Oh you poor bastard, I'll leave you to your delusions.

>>plebbit.com/r/podemos/

Yes, and it is exactly what I invited to note.

They do not understand that they elect someone to fulfill the garbage they spew during the race. It's mindboggling how dumb the left has become.

>Trump is doing everything we elected him to do to distract us from him not doing something in the future maybe
KEEP DISTRACTING ME WITH ALL THIS WINNING.

I'MMA LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE ON THESE TEARS, TRUMP FOR KING OF KINGS.

If it was Hillary, we would see EOs that were just immigrant and solar panel quotas

No. It's a lie.

We still have private health insurance (generally subsidized by your employer) like we've had for decades, but the only difference is replealing Obama care will cut the cost of insurance in half.

Your country is Venezuela.

Clean my toilet.

This.
>b-but he's only delivering on his promises so rapidly to distract you from not keeping his promises
MSM going full retard as usual

>but the only difference is replealing Obama care will cut the cost of insurance in half.
and there wont be that yearly fine

I don't think the left actually has a real voterbase anymore.

They've been trying to import voters since JFK, now their entire political strategy hinges on immigrants and scaring the dumbest Americans in the country into activism, activism they can only contribute to becuase they literally do NOTHING ELSE.

>They've been trying to import voters since JFK
thats the lefts international imperative - your contrymen dont buy your shit? import you votes and promise them all they want - voila you got a solid majority

ok pajeet, which street is it?

>fulfilling his promises is a distraction on fulfilling his promises

Kek
Where is it from?

if immigrants can be put to work, performing a critical use in the economy, fuck yeah, bring 'em in.

The problem is we can't integrate them fast enough.

The US is not China. It isn't the raw numbers that count, its the individual contribution and productivity.

Destroy the old US social compact, and you destroy the country. Our social compact? Work hard and you will do well, and your kids will better off than you.

We already know that compact is tattered, but Trump is saying we can bring it back, and the Left HATE him for it.

>he'll never deliver his promises
>he's already changing his tone
>he is only delivering his promises to fool his followers that he won't deliver them
logic 101

There hasn't been a major happening in a while. The left has no control over their favorite pets, who have their own agenda.

My Facebook feed is now filled with "what would Jesus do?" Memes.

The fact that the best politician in recent American history is going to get shit for everything he does until his final days in office fills me with more rage than I'm used to.

>stopping a country with control of its oil supply from entering America
>wanting gas prices to double in like a month

>makes promises
>keeps many promises in the first week

Y-yeah, but wait and see... he might not keep 'em all, you know... Just wait...

It's not gas prices that make Saudi Arabia matter to the US. It's how they've agreed to only sell oil to the rest of the world in exchange for US dollars. This keeps our currency from dying even though we pulled completely out of the gold backing both internationally and on the domestic level.

Do you know how many high paying oilfield jobs that would create?

I am concerned because Trump and Congress ARE trying to come up with a replacement.

I don't like the requirement that pre-existing conditions should have to be covered any more than that I want to be forced to buy coverage.

Insurance spreads risk, it does not create magic money. Young people really should just be able to buy a major medical policy if they want. They have little risk of getting sick. Anything other than that is subsidizing the old.

There needs to be far, far less interference in the market. There should be much more experimentation.

Does a blue state want to setup a single payer system? Let them.

Bring back fraternal organizations with on-call doctors.

Oil supply for the US isn't the issue, it's the petrodollar arrangement that makes Saudi Arabia matter. How they make our currency valuable by selling to everywhere else on the planet in exchange for US dollars.

>me sparking bong after this happens