Literally a man baby

This is so embarrasing. Why did I vote for this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/trump-and-charles-in-climate-row-d2qwb7962?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-thesundaytimes-_-20170129-_-791776818&linkId=33894192
youtube.com/watch?v=ddHf6F0HOFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6vL7OD310
youtube.com/watch?v=UCJA6ir4o3k
youtube.com/watch?v=5tjPZvxwgEk
youtu.be/mlUZG2UQ6FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source : thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/trump-and-charles-in-climate-row-d2qwb7962?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-thesundaytimes-_-20170129-_-791776818&linkId=33894192

Fuck off, mike

proofs?

OHHHHH blempf eviscerated!!!!!!!!1111

>fake news

anonymous officials, as always

You didn't vote, noodlenigger.

Shut up msm, nobody with half a brain cares about what you have to say.

(((officials)))

hey mike. wanna shill your shitty comic book?

I don't trust stairs either. Especially the ones that move.

Wtf I hate stairs now.

daww I think it's cute :3

Libs will believe fucking anything

Holy shit this is a level of lugenpresse I never thought possible.

How can they keep getting away with this?

Fake news
Are there people who believe this kind of shit anymore?

Maybe they should just list all the things Trump isn't afraid of, to save time.

Difference between Drumpf....

and Obama. Obama is not afraid of stairs.

holy shit it's true; no normal person exits a plane like this. and why is he gripping the railings on a smooth ramp when no one else is?

youtube.com/watch?v=ddHf6F0HOFA

>making up bullshit excuse to initiate kino and deepen rapport
Literally "how to fuck 101". Also used in businessmen(which is = fucking, but with money instead of genitals).

I'm with her now

> .co.uk

Downloaded, saved and made backups of this video. Drumpf' and his lugenpresse Breitbart will censor this. EXPOSE HIM

in business*

Bongo is 20 years younger than Trump.

Bullshit, it was a prime headline grabbing shot, a set up photo. Some people are naive enough to believe anything the times says.
If that was true, he would have avoided stairs, he picked the route.

>climbed every ladder there is to climb
>Liberals believe he is afraid of stairs

How come he never holds anyone's hand going up and down the fucking steps to his airplane? Something I've personally witnessed dozens of times?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6vL7OD310

sage

lmao look at those first steps

youtube.com/watch?v=UCJA6ir4o3k

that was the first thing I thought of

Trump was making May feel like a woman...

More personal attacks via "anonymous officials" "leaking" to fake news MSM. Rather than, you know, anything of substance like rational arguments against his policies.

The Left haven't learned a fucking thing. The usual suspects are just doubling down.

LOL HE WALKS LIKE MY GRANDPA LOL THAT'S SO RANDOM I WONDER WHY HE DOES THAT MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE HE IS AN OLD MAN WE CANNOT BE SURE THOUGH

wtf I love anonymous sources now!

Trumpettes will try to cover up anything

He climbs stairs every time he gets on his private plane you fucking moron

LOL HAVE YOU SEEN BOB DOLE LIKE OH MY GOD HE IS AFRAID OF STANDING LOL TAKE THAT DOLE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE CLINTON YOU FASCIST WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID OF STANDING YOU CANNOT HIDE IT DOLE BTFO

You made me google lugenpresse
Are you fucking happy now?

It's FAKE NEWS

He climbed the steps at every rally without help. He lived in high rise buildings all his life. He's not afraid of stairs.

Even if he were it wouldn't matter, you gullible oaf.

i am , because its an german word

Maybe they held hands cuz sometime u just wanna hold someones hand ya know?

>"It might be a little slick here, I don't want you to slip."
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP FEARFUL OF INCLINES

A 70 YEARS OLD CAN'T WALK THE STAIRS LIKE ONE OF 40
STOP THE PRESSES

These stairs are less than half the height of the ones Trump is walking down..

10% of the population have phobias.

Of that 10%, 40% have arachnophobia.

Spiders kill 6 people per year in the united states.

Stairs kill thousands.

Liberals shouldn't be phobia-shaming when Trumps phobia makes infinitely more sense than most.

Nobody ever died falling down a set of clowns.

It was a retarded suggestion he suffers from a fear of stairs and slopes called bathophobia and of course the media ran with it as they always do.

I suppose you want some people to know German after it becomes a dead language? Maybe I should learn French too.

[spoiler] But seriously, I hope things work out for you. Not France though, they're rude to foreigners. [/spoiler]

He has always looked a bit wobbly getting out of the plane

Trump literally walked up the stairs to get in air force one two days ago

Back to Sup Forums with you

if he was really afraid then wouldnt be be using his dominant (right) hand to hold the railing?

He's a germaphobe, but he still shakes hands. I am too, I don't.

Kudos to him.

Even in the escalator vid, he puts both hands on the railings for a split second before he gets on. youtube.com/watch?v=5tjPZvxwgEk

literally spreading lies intended to slander at this point

youtu.be/mlUZG2UQ6FI

He probably gets vertigo at the top of stairs, things seem further away than they actually are for a split second and it can throw you off balance a bit. It happens to me all the time. It's no big deal

We are not rude. The french living in Paris are, everybody hates them in France.

I remember that during one of his rallies Trump said: "Can you imagine what would happen if I slip? The media will never stop talking about it... That's why when I go down the stairs I go nice and slow. Can't afford to fall"

He is 70 years old and people of that age tend to fall and need to be extra careful so it makes sense

Drumpf is fucking finished...

Become a pilot and kill yourself and 300 of your countrymen. This is 99D chess nigga.

>Implying that he didn't run for president to honor the yellow people.