Black Americans = Trendsetters

Why don't white people set any trends?

White people try to speak ebonics, do whatever dance black people do, take their hair styles, listen to their music. How did this happen?

Why can't we compete culturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3697123/music-genres-around-the-world-grammy-awards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because trends are fucking gay and stupid

>we take their hairstyle

90% of young men I know have this haircut

was this not a trend?

Every time i see a white person doing a nigger related thing, i am filled with pure disgust. t. non white non nigger guy

Why cut the back of his hair to look like a flaccid dick?

From the thumbnail I thought:

Tattoos of entry and exit gunshot wounds

That hairstyle is less dignified than a mullet.

rap is the number #1 genre worldwide by far, so no matter where you are from, the young generation is being infested

so ? it looks nice and sleek.

Whites have been doing dreads since Celtic days

Isn't most everything that keeps society cohesive, organized, and successful based on a White "trend"?

The most profitable and most listened to genre to music WORLD WIDE is electronic music you fuck tard

cont. which is invented and lead by whites.

kek. it looks like the back of his head is taking a shit.

Monkey see monkey do
Thats how we alwais evolved

If a neckdread really is a trend amongst niggers they can fucking keep it.
Why has a nigger appropriated the name of a defunct film and camera manfacturer anyway?

all the rappers are dressing like blink 182/good charlotte type bands did in the early 2000s. Lots of white trends have been adopted by hip hop in the last 5 years.

Is that supposed to be a rat tail?

THIS
look at hipster shades and tight pants skater shoes ect.

Hmm I wonder why?

>Listening to the musical jew
>2017

Da dookie doo

Rap music was invented and pushed by Jews. Why do you think Rick (((Rubin))) is so powerful in the music industry after pushing rap groups throughout the 80s?

Rats tails are not a new thing. Many sons of bogan fathers have one here in Australia.

first time i saw this i thought it was a tattoo of an uncircumsized penis considering he posted stuff about his dick on twitter before

>rap is the number #1 genre worldwide by far

Nope.
#1 Metal
#2 Pop
#3 Folk
#4 Country
#5 Rock
#6 Hiphop

>White people try to speak ebonics
they're called wiggers
Italians wore big gold chains and were real gangsters long before the wogs became wannabe gangstas.

Who is trying to speak ebonics? Haven't you noticed that ebonics is highly stigmatized?

>That pic.
The look of someone who will be lucky to see his 35th birthday, and will surely be dead by 40.
>FUCKING TRENDY.

metal fucking sucks rofl it's definitely not #1

>Metal

Hahahahahaha.

>metal
Two different metal heads can't agree on metal being the best
There are so fucking many subgenres of metal that its pointless to put it at the top of a list of best music

looks like something shat on the back of his head

NO its literally electronic music m8 its consumed and the most profitable genre world wide period.

Wtf even constitutes "metal"?
Morbid Angel?
Type O Negative?
Megadeath?
Danzig?

The melanin is strong with this one.

Which reflects the sad fucking state of affairs we are in right now.

I remember when niggers got into athletic clothing in the late 80's early 90's my white as fuck grandparents wore the same style shit in the 80s

How old are you nigga

Any black American trend is literally a cargo cult from something they saw white people do

Stupid, vapid people like stupid vapid music and thinks it's deep because the artist supposedly makes some kind of worldview message
I like to listen to metal but I'm not going to claim that its anything other than fun

Wasn't this big in the 20's too? It's like the Jimmy Darmody cut.

sniper gang

>nigga

You're really hip dude

Been using the same haircut since i was a baby, my mother used to cut my hair and i have never bothered to change it.

Wew

Fuck if I know. All I know is that it's not even in the top 5 for most popular genres.

What happened to Kodak's bantu knots?

Yes

Im going to go ask my old Italian barber for this haircut so I can laugh when he tells me to fuck off

Too busy: working, taking care of their children, volunteering for charitable causes, and unfortunately protesting the government cutting rations intended for said "trend setters."

how about you look up something, faggot

here,
> time.com/3697123/music-genres-around-the-world-grammy-awards/

it's an interactive map

I suggest everyone who's curious to have a peek

looks like someone took a shit on the back oh his head and now its stuck

It looks like someone took a shit at the back of his head.

Literally dressed like a gutter punk but does he even listen to leftover crack??

I thought rats tails were universal for chav.

fugg, hivemind

Our biggest trend is still going strong

getting a job and keeping it.

Electronic music is a broad genre you fucking philistines. Top 40 electronic is going to be bland of course.

praise kek.

I concede
There are almost as many subgenres of electronic music as there are of metal

I am a old fag "nigga"

Fuck off ungrateful nigger. My ancestors created these words. Nobody here gives a fuck about coon dialects, or wants to dance like a fucking monkey. Go set the trend of being the only nigger who doesn't live off food stamps if you want to impress Pol.

It looks like his head is in the middle of taking a shit

>speak like a nigger
>dance like a nigger
>hairstyle of a nigger
>listening to nigger music

No thanks.

How many jewish executives have nutted on his face no homo

disgusting sheep

seems the hairstyle of the Hitler Youth

too homo

we progress with useful concepts instead of the ones that give a false semblance of personal power which is really just to inspire impulsiveness in others and seem superior by that contrast.

>caring about some baboon's hairstyle

Why?

Travel far lone warrior

>Cultural abbrobrationz
>Gibs it back

Niggas be havin that shit knots glock'd back, son.

Also, ugliest nigger alive.

>he doesnt understand that different types of music serve different purposes in different contexts

The method for gathering the data was tweets about the grammys, so the sample was exclusively "the type of person who would tweet about the grammys". So what does that tell you about where the data might lean? Young people plugged directly into the media.

So the question that answers is "what do young people controlled by Jews listen to?" and the answer is "mostly rap". What a surprise.

Jesus Christ why do they do this?

He looks like he is losing his mind. How long until the breakdown?

>
╔══════════════════╗
║..-..HIGH ENERGY MEME..+.║
╚══════════════════╝
i just made up a rap looking at that nigger.
>Chocut chips on my vest
>Fuck the rest
>Gotta Go
>Hoe

im 28 with a mini mohawk am i degenerate?

how about they try out success