Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

wtf i like it even more now

if those muslim refugees would turn out to be the same caliber of cancerous backstabbers I would say he is doing the right thing

DRUMPF BTFO, HE SHOULD RESIGN

Dr. Suess also supported Japanese interment camps and help the US produce propaganda in support of it so fuck what this guy thinks

(((Dr. Seuss)))

>Dr. Suess also supported Japanese interment camps and help the US produce propaganda in support of it so fuck what this guy thinks
Those are good things. Are you one of those civic nationalists from redd*t?

We are we obliged to let in people when bad things happen? Is it our responsibility to let in every victim of something bad? So why does no one complain that we didn't let in the tens of millions of russians murdered by the soviets?

no you fucking autist he's pointing out how hypocritical this kike journalist is being

Dr Seuss was all over the place with his political views. He's the kind of guy that would criticize America for not helping Jews, but praise them for rounding up the japs.

Plus he cucked his dying wife many times over throughout his final years

If he was pointing anyone's hypocrisy out it was Seuss', retard.

What's good for the Seuss is good for the grander

Seuss was a staunch anti-isolationist. That isn't relevant in today's crisis.

Maybe 99.99999999% of European Jews of the 30s and 40s shouldn't have been filthy commie bastards

Also
>trump is hitler
>because he WONT let Muslims into the country

Were the Jews trying to immigrate into Nazi Germany? YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Liberals literally NEED to perceive Trump as literally Hitler. They can't be the main protagonist of their own little action movie otherwise.

OMG!!1!!
TRUMP USED ADVERBS, PRONOUNS, ADJECTIVES AND VERBS IN HIS SPEECHES!!1!
EXACTLY LIKE HITLER DID!!^!!卐! ((OMG!!))
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING NOW°!

ok, now fuck off

Got a source?

lol at the cucks... trying to convince people that putting America First is bad.

These leftist fuckers want to sing Kumbaya leading the west to armageddon.

Nothing wrong with American self-interest.

Most people on twitter against Trump are third world shitskins upset that their chance of coming over here and leeching is rapidly diminishing.

But those were Foreign Children and it really didn't matter.

lol, Dr. Seuss also once said openly that he'd have killed every nip in the Pacific over Pearl Harbor and turned their island into a parking lot. He was a psycho, I love that guy.

So are we the Nazis or are we 1940s Americans?

Weren't liberals just creaming their fucking shit over Captain America glorifying 1940s America by punching out Hitler?

Well, Sup Forums?

Seems a bit racist.

Classic progressive Dr Seuss.

>Theodor Seuss (((Geisel)))

Change adolf in some muslim name and share it around.

Apples and oranges senpai,
these are not children

Or maybe the fact that Seuss didn't care about Japanese foreigners would seem to imply that he wouldn't care about European foreigners either, so the cartoon actually reflects what he believed instead of what he was criticizing.

It's not wrong.

The Pacific was pretty red pilled

(((Dr. Seuss)))

This

Dr. Seuss wrote children's books.

Maybe these people can tell me what they think Professor Sprout from Harry Potter would have done next. Then we can talk about Chewbacca's politics.

Wow are you telling me that almost all celebs are cucks!?
I never knew?!

Go Google dr suess ww2 propaganda, faggot. Jesus Christ

sorry but last time i was looking back at the middle east, there was nobody persecuting Muslims over their believes

I'm down for some Chewbolotical stufb

One of the things I don't like about Trump is that he's pro-Israel, this cartoon is just downright retarded

FUCKING REKT

holy shit

If there was no holocaust, what were they running from?

How many of those kikes had a penchant for self-detonating in a crowd?

Recognize the pedo symbols on the chair?

(((Seuss)))

Aaaaannndd, this guy is Jewish

There are only 6 million Jews in america, yet 80% some "white person" tends to be leftist, there almost always Jewish

I used to mock the far right conspiracy theories about Jews secretly wanting to destroy America. Why are Jews so leftist and pro-Islam?

>Japanese internment camps
Those saved your asses from a giant fifth column in your mids.

fbpb

I don't understand how the "America first" movement was considered racist.. they were basically civic nationalists weren't they?

This is the correct response.

fpbp

Oh come on, it's not as bad as 1941.

America didn't fund Hitler like it does ISIS.

Because not wanting to go to war with Nazis means you secretly like them.

That's the argument, "YOU GOT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS! YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS! YOU DID NOTHING!"

Still retarded

Man, not you too, Dr. Seuss ;_;

>FUCK FACE

oh god I can't stop laughing

I feel like WWII American military culture was basically a precursor to what we have online nowadays, they even spammed memes like Kilroy.

That sounds like Jewish tricks TRYING to persuade the public to hate the good guys, and join the war instead... hm... got the almonds activated

The filthy kikes hide on both sides to manipulate.

I think the leftists are just more sheepish.

But goy, the USSR needed our help

(((Gideon Glick)))

well I'm an israeli jew and I say fuck the rapefugees if they're not white

Exactly.

Notice how this argument ceased to exist among the Left once the Cold War began.

>I don't understand how the "America first" movement was considered racist.. they were basically civic nationalists weren't they?

Yes. But they were obviously racist because they didn't put the welfare of foreign Jews ahead of their own nation and people.

Goy, don't you know Gentiles only exist to make Jews rich or die for them when told to do so?

Jews have a pathological tendency to cuck themselves. I don't know if it's the famous "Jewish guilt," if it's a desire to make people like them, or if it's really some kind of race-wide masochism, but it's really rampant among average Jews.

I've really been realizing this in the last few months, after getting in almost daily screaming matches with my Jewish dad and where he tells me how much of a selfish scumbag bastard I am for wanting to preserve my own interests instead of giving everything away to poor starving refugees and transthings and stuff.

>2003
>saddam hussein a bad guy
>Saddam "Allegedly" has WMD's
>GW goes into Iraq and Afghanistan
>Liberal media kick and scream for the following 6 years about what a horrible choice this was

>2013
>Assad "allegedly" has used chemical weapons on his own people
>Obama might go into Syria
>Pretty much everyone knows how much of a shit choice this is
>Some bombs dropped but no real action
>Liberal media cannot insult the man the helped get elected

>2017
>"Refugees" have killed hundreds in Europe
>Trump will not take any refugees
>Trump decides to not go into Syria
>Liberal media kick and scream for the following ? years about what a horrible choice this was

Do you feel like entering WWIII?
Also this.