Do you have predujices towards redheads?

Do you have predujices towards redheads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XN9fNbrUKzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God they're such freaks in the sack

literally neanderthals

ginger chicks are best ones, have not met an ugly one in my life.

Yes. I'd like to marry one.

youtube.com/watch?v=XN9fNbrUKzc

All the ones i met were whores. brunette master race

No, I am one. It's tough as a kid but alright as an adult as long as you aren't retarded looking

>Do you have predujices towards redheads?

only positive ones

My dick has a prejudice for getting hard towards them.

there's a lot of redhead jews, so...

Basically this.

What are you saying, christmas?

If anything I have prejidices with those that dont

So how much is true about the legend of redheads in bed?

Yeah I want to dick them.

yeah they have no souls

Redheads chicks are hot. I can't respect redheaded men though, they look like clowns.

Knew a redhead, after dicking around she settled for a muzzie.

Redheads are not white...

I want to marry a redhead

Because Jews bread with Europeans dink. There are also blonde and brunette Jews with blue Abe green eyes. Just because they steal our traits doesn't make our traits Jewish

redheads smell like period blood all the time

Wrong red heads are more Neanderthal then most aka original Europeans

East Asians have 15% more neanderthal genes than Europeans.

Wtf kind of gross people do you hang around?

virgin detected

Gingeranon here, is the ginger pissy because they start out that way or because everyone always assumes we? Unfortunately most of us are fugly. If your shade of red doesn't match your complexion you're pretty fucked

I don't have prejudices towards anyone, except when it's blatantly reasonable.

If a religion condones violence, I don't like it and will call it. If an ethnic group tend to beat their women I will recognize that. If a political group makes it clear they are an aggressive enemy who mean to undermine basic values, then I see them as the disease that they are. It's not prejudice, it's simply responding to things reasonably.

Why would I hate anyone otherwise? I don't. Don't hate any group. What I hate is creepy utopianist modernisms that have the nerve to think they can sweep away ancient biologico-memetic realities with distinct traits and tendencies and histories written into them.

Again false. No ones has ever studied a pure Neanderthal. So whatever finding your talking about are diluted.

Me too

Does that mean only males are race traitors, since Jews are only considered Jews if they have a Jewish mother. So Males must've been the ones spreading our White genes in Jew females?

These.
that occipital bump on the back of my head and space behind my wisdom teeth. Also a bit on the spectrum probably but that should've been obvious

When you're raping virgins they tend to smell like blood. Very astute, Achmed.

No thanks pajeet. We're full

Pharaohs were redheads with blue eyes. They are the true master race.

They are not for you, Pajeet.

Yes, they're stinky.

I'd say mainly because everyone treats us that way. Red hair=fiery temper/brutal warrior is a meme that goes back to the beginning of time. My theory is basically that we get fucked with more when we're younger so we become more sensitive to percieved affronts and work harder to prove ourselves.

t.yrone

wish i had a qt gingerfu gf tbqhwyf

Yes thanks to a really hot childhood friend of mine they're now my biggest fetish

They are all crazy, coalburning skanks.

whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/redheads-and-black-men.24360/

I used to flirt with a 25 percent Jewess back then. Short, redhead, huge mammaries, well-read, twisted sense of humour. Complete psycho. Used to fantasize about my gruesome death. We could have fucked, but I messed up. Parted with bad terms, after which she loathed me with a rage only a redhead woman can muster.

preach it brother

No, I wanna marry one. Preferably Irish.

Don't know, never seen one

They look good on top of my cock if you know what I mean.

Nope I'm married to one, all of our kids have blonde hair oddly enough.