You can't allow refugees in! There's a chance some might be terrorist!

>You can't allow refugees in! There's a chance some might be terrorist!
>You can't go outside! There's a chance you could die!
>You can't eat food! There's a chance you might get food poisoning!
>You can't fall in love! There's a chance you might get hurt!

What the fucked happened to the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
youtu.be/0i6Ch6slo60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

>>You can't allow refugees in! There's a chance some might be terrorist!
There are other reasons such us their culture becoming more relevant than your own because they procreate at the speed of wabbit.

>politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Nigga you do realize some people just don't agree with Trump?
You do realize he lost the popular vote by 3 million so the majority of people don't agree with you?

You're the minority here

Sauce on pic?

I want this too

Olgachocolate on Instagram

Before importing terrorists eating food, going outside and falling in love wasn't very dangerous.

Eating, going outside and falling in love are necessary and normal.
Allowing unlimited number of migrants into your country is not.

>You can't go outside! There's a chance you could die!
>You can't eat food! There's a chance you might get food poisoning!

Chance is only on a small scale. This is how insurance companies work. On a large scale, it becomes a percentage, a certainty. Those who allow refugees in makes the conscious choice that terrorist attacks will happen.

>muh dik
>muh food

Literally the only argument immigration fetishists can come up with. How about

>stop beung an undateable loser
>learn recipes yourself

No, 104 million registered voters did not vote, so neither candidate can act like they have some divine mandate.

And Trump won a majority of states based on their individual popular votes. 3 million extra votes in deep blue states do not determine an election for the entire country.

You' re the answer for 's second question.

>>You can't allow refugees in! There's a chance some might be terrorist!
>>You can't go outside! There's a chance you could die!
>>You can't eat food! There's a chance you might get food poisoning!
>>You can't fall in love! There's a chance you might get hurt!

Totally comparable

>their culture becoming more relevant than your own

>let's not include and integrate them
>keep calling them marokkan all the time
>be scared they might not like you eventually

How many non-white friends do you have?

Here? Where? On Sup Forums? Most posters here like Trump.

The average person stands to gain no benefit from letting and refugees in their country. Why take a risk where you stand to gain nothing?

>comparing necessary risks to unnecessary risks

>chocolate
YOU JUST KNOW

importing muslims is optional. not going to work and eating is something you have to do to sustain life.

>You can't ban killing fetuses, The mother might not ready to handle them and not want them and it feeds off her like a parasite
>You can't ban killing children they might be too much of a burden for their parents to raise
>you can't ban killing Jews, society does not want to deal with their burdensome parasitic lifestyle

When the fuck did the left becomes such a bunch of anti-semitic bastards

Ad youre the undateable loser.

Kill yourself

Nice to see Liberal raid shills in full force today.
Idiots like Op haven't been following current events at all.

Muslim terror attacks up 500% in the west.

>What the fucked happened to the right?

Damn, you're right. Fuck defending yourselves and shit, you have to prove that you're not afraid by living with savage murderers.

Some risks aren't worth taking.
Walking into the road blindfold you may survive but it doesn't mean we should do it.

no benefits at all form hosting refugees by the millions, so you are basically taking in risk in exchange for costs only and no benefits at all

Some WILL be terrorists!

lol @ file name

More than the amount of bulls you have. And our friendship is based off a foundation of mutual respect.

Hans, they are morrocans and they don't want to integrate and they're brought up to not like kaffirs like me.

Why would I? My life is awesome. You are the one that have the anger issues. Probably from childhood pain.

Was your mommy a mean bitch to daddy?

>Olgachocolate
>Chocolate

Oh shit, looks like we got Freud in the house.

Protip: There's nothing more pathetic than when someone tries to do what you're doing. You look like a child.

>there's a chance
It's not a chance, it's a certainty.
I can't wait until one of these fucking brown assholes infiltrates one of your protests and blows your dildos and purple hair to the sky, killing thousands.
Even then you still won't learn. But seeing your charred bodies along with the loss might actually make you think for fucking once, instead of act on fee fees your professor told you to embrace after too much wine in his studio apartment.

What is the specific benefit of allowing large numbers of muslims into the country?
What is in it for us, precisely?

You can go outside - positives, you can go to work and earn, buy shit and see the world.
Youcan eat food and alot is delicious
You can fall in love and experience the wonder of child birth
You cant allow refugees in because there is nothing beneficial to society about syrians

Liberal dumbass

Not being Islamophobic

I would host her if she was a refugee. Looks like a rich redshit poster.

Don't try explaining it his head will explode.

Roosevelt denied entry of refugees during WW2 based on that fact alone, some could have been Soviet or Russian spies. Sent Japanese to camps, also Germans.

No big deal. Safety is important.

i love being a Islamophobic, fuck you.
Stop taking my Islamophobia away from me you fucking anti-Islamophobic!

Why is Islamaphobia a thing?
I'm not afraid of Islamic people, I'm afraid of the extremists that want to gut my children in front of me. Just like I'm afraid of any extremist.
When's the last time a Christian took two plans and destroyed a US landmark?
I'll wait for anyone to tell me.

thought the thumbnail was Ana Kasparian at first

>have proof that we're 100% right thanks to the cucked nature of Europe.
>still have these stupid conversations.

I want to cum on the floor and make her eat it.

>you need to go outside to live your life
>you need to eat food to survive
>you need to meet someone to procreate and pass on your genes
>you need refugees for...?

What exactly is the return on investment for bringing in sandnigger peasants? From the the somalians we already have, it looks like a giant net loss.

develop technology or labor force.

Nigger the reason is that they don't want immigrants shitting up their country. The "could be terrorists" angle is just to get the normies on board.

So no actual benefit.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Since you threw in a food analogy how about this one?

Bakery: "We have red and green apples to bake pies with. Green apples have a low chance of being deadly poisonous but most of them are tasty. Red apples are never poisonous. But hey let's bake pies with both kinds of apples anyway because the chances of getting a poison one are pretty low and most of them are good apples and would go to waste!"

Doesn't sound good now does it? Any reasonable man would exclude the green apples to avoid disaster.

> There's nothing more pathetic than when someone tries to do what you're doing.
While I get your point,

1) I am pretty sure the average white cuck's daily routine is filled with worse. Like feeling bad because the man who raped your butthole is being deported.

2) Seeing his lack of an argument, it was obvious the guy is only driven by emotion. It was far too tempting a target.

>You can't play Russian roulette! There's a chance you might get the bullet!

>implying we don't have enough gas stations
>implying we need another hookah bar in my town
>implying that they will actually try to do anything other than run an easy business, eat bread, pray and beat their kids

Cucks like this guy is the reason why I hate germans.

There's a difference between taking (or neglecting to take) precautions for your own safety, and taking precautions for the safety of others.
I wouldn't expect the left to be capable of considering the needs of a nation over their own personal desires.

I'd be more towards refugees if they were young females rather than military aged males likely escaping law authorities.

youtu.be/0i6Ch6slo60

I was with you until the second point...

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

you are so gay

PRAISE ALLAH MORE HALAL CARTS YES

It's simple we don't want more brown people and claiming some sort of benefit makes for an easier sale and off plays our healthy racism.

meant to post this one

>ad absurdium

How does it feel being a nihilist cuck?

This.
Only allow women. We can interbreed and create a supermuslim with western ideals in massive numbers.

What of the immeasurable enrichment?

There are no possitives about taking refugees, so why take the risk?

Ahmed please go back.

Sorry that we Americans want to preserve our culture and protect our people you goat fucker.

So much winning! I really should see my Dr about this 8 day erection!

Some risks have benefit

You ever heard of calculated risks?

I do have a lot of non white friends.
But they are all black, because they hate you too Ahmed.

Immigration is like playing russian roulette with a special revolver where in one chamber there is a bullet is going to kill you immediately while in all the other the bullets are going to turn your country into a third world sewer in a few decades

>I don't care how many people die, as long as everybody can continue to see how good of a person I am! It's not going to be me that gets shot anyways!

Going outside is healthy and needed.
Eating food is enjoyable and keeps me alive.
Falling in love is enjoyable and recoverable.

Refugees don't bring in anything healthy, enjoyable, or recoverable. They don't benefit at all to this country or it's people.

Trump is going on an all out war with ISIS and he wants to make sure that none of those cucks lands on America before he starts his raid. There are high chances of terror attacks on America while he's doing his thing.

>can defend self outside
>can prevent self from eating expired food
>can prevent self from falling in love with rubbish partner
>can prevent terrorism from having a chance to develop in my country

Do your best.

If he intended to protect us from terrorism, why did he only ban the Muslim countries that did not export terrorists?

WRONG

You fuck chicks, not listen

Refugee protests are bullshit because almost all of the people who are for it are NIMBY cunts. They take a couple hundred on the coasts, dump the rest in "flyover" country, and then shit on those states.

>What the fucked happened to the right?
>implying we're scared

I just don't like niggers or mudshits.

Because those won't throw a hissyfit and nuke the oil market, and by extension the petrodollar.

>misogynistic
>religious nuts
>violent
>anti-science
>conservative extremism

I don't know, I think they'd fit in America great.

>Hous
>Senate
>Presidency
>At least 4 supreme Court picks

Nigger, that's all the mandate he needs. Democrats are finished for ever.