You fags do know this won't last right?

You fags do know this won't last right?

Trump is a smart man. He knows the average voter is pretty uninformed and won't care in a few weeks.

By the time the 120 day bullshit is over, it's back to the way it was. By then, no one will care.

He just needs to look like he is delivering on his campaign promises...which is commendable. But if you all think this is permanent, you're dumber than average voter.

And if this was more than a show and actually meant anything, Saudia Arabia would have definitely been blocked. No amount of Sup Forums mental gymnastics will change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Saudia Arabia would have definitely been blocked
>implying the fat billionaire oil sheikhs are the ones coming here, and not dirt farmers from the levant and morocco

you can't be serious

Of course it is not permanent, why would it be?

Why would it be temporary now?

Theres no imminent terrorist plot.

Terrorists from KSA get diplomatic passports.
Trump knows that, so he doesnt ban them.
Also he has buisness ties to KSA

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Fuck off.

>Saudia Arabia would have definitely been blocked.
kek at you faggy leftists trying to get DJT to sabotage the economy. He's not going for it.

You sound just like that
> you fags know he won't get elected/do what he says
queer that's always lurking

All these mental gymnastics

Your golden boy still elected to ignore the state that has allowed the most terrorists in.

Why can't you just admit that.

Sup Forums was so much better before reddit invaded and took over.

you are the fucking cucks

No one is dumber than the average voter.

so banning Iran and risking a deal for 16 billion dollar is not sabotage to the economy ?

Go away american bridge pac.

Perhaps he is just stalling for time while passing laws about more strict inmigration regulation

Saudi Arabia FUNDS terrorism. In poor countries that are Islamic, like Germany and Tunesia. How many terrorists have actually come FROM Saudi Arabia and who says they can't be banned if they fuck up? Meanwhile cheap oil.

or perhaps he knows his voter base is pretty dumb and they won't pay attention in a few months.

>Saudi Arabia FUNDS terrorism

That's also the basis for half the countries on the list, retard.

He's already made their Dopey Prince bend a knee. Does he need to do it on live tv?

It's the white house, i would have thought they do this since the moment it was available

Saudia Arabia wasn't blocked because of the damage to us currency as the petrodollar, I would guess

I thought security was more important than the dollar. that's what he's been saying all along.

I love how you people never respond to the arguments that actually make you look retarded, just skip them and reply to the ones you can "refute" and act like you've won something

that's all Sup Forums is.

i see dozens of threads a day where there is a good presentable argument posted. They are always reported and ignored.

This is the biggest shill base on the net.

Of course,Trump is a israeli lapdog and he is doing their game,he is only giving straws to the hilbilly rednecks that voted for him and later he is bound to fuck the over.But then again this board is now infested with cunts who cant take plitical criticism adressed to their "god" and are shilling incredibly hard for the kikes.Its almost like r/thedonals,pathetic....

Trump already best ever.
Obama by far worst ever. 8T to 30T debt including obamacare

remember this?
7 countries in 5 years
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
the only thing that's changed it ten years is yemen instead of lebanon and lebanon almost had a civil war

None of us know anything more than what is in the executive order, a statement from Homeland Security on the matter, and what the President has mentioned in public during the campaign. He may or may not continue rolling the order. It may be just a slight of hand but we shall see very soon. Having traveled abroad on business I can tell you the US needs to play catchup on air entry and departure.

And yes, most of Sup Forums would love to see a drastic reduction of immigration from the Muslim world. East Asian countries have a similar outlook and it is based on their religion which is also a polity incompatible with liberal democracy (or authoritarianism for that matter!) By the way, I didn't see a fucking outcry when the US locked down Club Med European immigration in the 20s.

...because all the migrants, which we would house and put on benefits, would actually be paying the govt to come?

>no Iraqis killed Americans
>no Bix nood Somalians killed any Americans
Very dumb picture.

That's not where they are coming from these days, and the list Obama's administration already got through Congress did not include SA.

go away donald

wat
> iraq 0
> not fact

what?

In 2024 some faggot democrat half-beaner will be elected and reverse everything.

I hope you realize this image works both ways, leaf cuck.

why not, that's what presidents do now

yeah but one actually is a dictator

daily reminder to keep your phone clean as fuck. it can always be seized as part of any law enforcement investigation/operation. i suggest encrypting it also.

can anyone else actually hear the fat wheezing in between tears of Sup Forums (((reddit))) crying when they keep getting btfo?

obama wants safe zones=warmonger
trump wants safe zones= hero

You should look at how these executive orders work or do not work with pre-existing laws. Not surprising someone who likes to draw cartoons doesn't know what hes talking about. Starting to understand though why everyone hates leafs.

>This is the biggest shill base on the net.
Go fuck right off back to kikebook then nigger lol

Guys I'm an IRANIAN (ARYAN) who double majored as a Doctor and an Engineer and had the highest GPA in MIT but now I can't come to school because Trump banned us and not Saudi Arabia! The Saudi Royalty gave Trump TRILLIONS and he is just playing you so you think he accomplished his campaign promises!

I'm pretty pissed he didn't ban Saudi, but realistically he couldnt because of all our ties to their oil.

On a funnier note, it's great during primaries democrats were bending over backwards to defend hillary's Saudi ties yet now they're shitting on Trump for not banning them.

Are you going to cry about it?

maybe later, why?

>NATIONALITY OF THE 19 9/11 HIJACKERS
>15 OF 19 WERE FROM SAUDI ARABIA

TRUMP LETS THE SAUDIS IN

>congratulations Sup Forums it's fucking nothing

TRUMP SUCKS SAUDI OIL DICK

BE A FUCKING MAN AND TAKE ON TERRORISTS YOU FAT ORANGE FAGGOT

NOPE. HE'S GONNA GO SUCK SAUDI DICK INSTEAD.

They were stopping people from areas without a stable government because they are harder to vet.

>He will never make it to the primaries
>He will never make it to the general election
>He will never become president
>He will never fulfill any campaign promises
>These campaign promises are only temporary, he will stop doing anything soon
When will you faggots just accept y'all lost and stop backpedalling?

You haven't had any terorist attack from any of the countries you blocked either.

>lefties actually complaining that Trump's bans haven't gone far enough.

Grand. Master.

Guys I'm an IRANIAN (ARYAN) who double majored as a Doctor and an Engineer and had the highest GPA in MIT but now I can't come to school because Trump banned us and not Saudi Arabia! The Saudi Royalty gave Trump Billions and he is just playing you so you think he accomplished his campaign promises!

>finishing what obama literally started and was doing

>WOAH PURE EVIL THIS IS THE PROOF GUYS DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Holy shit check a mirrior saudi fags.
That was OBAMA.

O B A M A.
Not Trump.

>NSA collects data of ALL american citizens
>ok
>White house wants to target people who are most likely to blow shit up
>oy vey its another shoah

>guy runs a campaign on re-build stuff and fixing the country
>gets compared to FUCKING HITLER

Alright, ban saudis too.

>everyone is dumb
>I am smart!

Right and everyone forgot all about Obama deeds? Oh right, run along and fuck off.

Make Iran great again.

It was never meant to be permanent. It was instilled until our vetting system is under control

People die in war? Oh shit.

Facts aren't welcome here

Leaf

Those are Trump's oil-rich friends. He would never do that.

It's countries with unstable governments. I.E. harder to vet.

innocent ppl. ppl that have no say about anything their government does or doesn't do

Oh really? I thought the little girl was a navy seal.

brb, gotta rearrange my room

Oh really? I thought the small girl was a navy seal. Of course innocent people die in war, I wish they didn't. But when people come into your country and for example kill an entire room full of people and mutilate them(motivated by a cause which others share, not just from mental illness), it makes it hard to not do raids.

Double posting like a boss... felt it was necessary to not just laugh at you but give you my side.

Supporting Trump is like a love affair, you get blinding, could not see obvious facts and in the end you will be left alone pretty fucked up.

Better to get out of it ASAP my fellow Mericans!

Yeah that's how war works. We're all the people in Dresden soldiers too?

Fuck off asswipe. We couldn't be happier. We're glad you're not. Anything else?

I can't tell if people are baiting anymore, it has been posted a million times, the ones he banned were listen in previous laws.