Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

I guess it's cannibalism in the same way that biting your nails or swallowing mucus is.

swallowing spit in your mouth is cannibalism too i guess.

desu abortion should be a decision made between the male and the female.

I think the murder argument is absolute shit desu, the reason I think abortion is a problem is that it encourages women to sleep around, whilst still trying to reap the benefits of having dignity and marrying etc later

ikr wear a condom ffs
sex is for reproduction, respect it for what it is.

Do you nail-clippings or mucus turn into a full-grown human being after a while?

HHMMMM... I don't like the look of that place

does semen?

>She swallows

Nice.

Semen doesn't either so I'm not sure what your point is.

>I don't understand biology

Technically it is cannibalism.

the bible made no distinction as to what age the baby was if a woman was made to miscarry. eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, under the law.

so the basic principle is that it was a distinct life, & killing it destroyed the potential it had. less about murder, more of a cutting off of days that a human had the right to live.

the biblical view, anyway.

Anyone putting their dick in that horse's jaws is asking for it.

If only the american right could let go of their weird obession with abortion man

Seriously who gives a fuck? Keeps the nog population down

>advertising that you swallow

I love the free market

>implying she swallows...kek

>it's not a human yet so it's okay to abort
>no you can't know that it's murder

both sides are retarded. The only thing that matters is banning abortion is inpractical.

You should be anti-abortion and pro-choice.

>Do you nail-clippings or mucus turn into a full-grown human being after a while?

Toothpaste Logic

women were a mistake

ayy gurl hitmeup, im all bout that kind of cannibalism

Sperm cells aren't people. In fact, they're only about half of a person.

Life is scientifically defined, and you can look this up in any embryology textbook, as a distinct organism in the state of development. The unborn from the moment of conception is a distinct human organism that is growing. Sperm are neither distinct, growing, nor do they fulfill the 7 life processes so they cannot be considered a human being. From a scientific standpoint there is no question about when life begins, the controversy comes from people who choose to disregard the scientific facts in favor of philosophical facts despite not having any justification for doing so. This what Young Earth Creationists do.

A sperm is half the materials necessary to create new life. It isn't a person, nor would it be considered a person if subject to DNA analysis. A fetus, blastocyst, zygote, embryo or fetus on the other hand WOULD be considered human if subjected to DNA analysis. It would have its own special genetic signature, unique to even its biological parents.

Sperm = not human
Zygote, blastocyst, embryo or fetus = human being.

>women
>logic
Pick one

Semen doesn't alone either.

>a zygote is the same as an embryo with human features.

if i remember correctly then murdering pregnant women is taken as double kill

Sperm has the potential to be human. A human zygote is one. Liberals once again using logical fallacies to justify their degeneracy.

>its not murder, its just an abortion

No.

Now kill yourself.

What a dumb bitch

I hate this meme. Women are stupid, they want to empower themselves, but saying so is like say "We are only children incubator, only semen is needed to have child"

They are ignorant on biology, and stupid because they are not aware that believe this is like saying they are only wombs and the child is 100% of the male

That's actually pretty funny. Well done, leftist QT.

I agree.
Vaginal sex is the only sex for the white man.

>American education

cum whore
n i c e

>ending a life isn't murder

yes, fornication is a sin

what a great punchable face

Shitty argument. Sperm is only one half of the equation. No one is trying to pass a bill that says every time a woman gets her period she should be put on trial for killing a potential baby. Stuff like this shows that pro-choicers don't even understand the real argument to be had between them and pro-lifers, and I AM pro-choice.

>blowjobs are cannibalism
wtf I hate fellatio now

>"...blowjob are cannibalism"
>"okie dokie, time to stop receiving blowjobs"
>"wait what? Nope I didnt said said, wait come here......"

So the line is drawn at the egg being fertilized?
Are you fucking retarded?

swallowing skank

Aquafresh trying to be smart yet gets owned by his logic.

Joke's on her: that's my fetish!

>haploids cells vs a fetus
they dont get this

That's science, idiot.

It's a stupid argument because nobody gives a fuck about fetuses, call it murder all you want but it wont change anybody's mind because they don't see it as a human no matter what technicalities you try to use

>leaf

Fetus=/=sperm
Fetus has heart, mind, body, all the features of a human. The sperm must combine with eggs first before it becomes human. Entering through a vagina doesn't magically make you more or less human. Saying a fetus isn't alive when it's in the mothers womb but is magically alive when it enters out the vagina is ridiculous.

>all the features of a human
>:D

If Humans are a creation of god, a pimp is an arts dealer.

That is a stupid arguemnet because no one gives a fuck about you, call it murder all you want but no one would care if I killed you Tommorow.

Sup Forums is a pro choice board, don't let nu-pol or Christcucks tell you otherwise.

go watch the video of the chinks eating human fetus soup

I hate women as much as the next person but anti-abortion people are stupid. Less poor niggers running around.

>liberals doing mental gymnastics to justify their own selfish decisions

Some humans are missing legs. Some don't have arms. To say it isn't human because it's missing a couple parts is also stupid. The point still stands. What I meant to say is that it's still alive and entering out the vagina doesn't make it more or less alive. I phrased it wrong but it's still right.

Technically take an intro biology class you retard.

This 100% this.

>Look at me, I don't know shit about condoms and other means of not getting pregnant
>Read my clever sign hihi

Die

The leaf is right.

>sperm, half the amount of DNA needed for a functional human
>fetus/embryo/zygote, full amount of DNA needed for a functional human
Really had to make me think, thanks op

>gets rid of a couple black babies
They still have a higher reproduction rate despite it.
>gets rid of a smaller amount of white babies.
Sure. But that small bit is enough to put us below replacement levels in Europe. Abortions are quite literal white genocide. Is killing 1 out of 100 balck babies worth killing 1 out of 1000 white babies, if killing those white babies could end their entire race? That's like saying your fine if all white people die, as long as some black people die too. And that's only assuming it's okay to kill black babies without reason and simply because their black.

Hou je kanker muil gewoon de volgende keer.

Underrated.

I was just shitposting since you are a leaf

It is clearly a (((human))) shit that is yet to develop
In no way it is a murder tho
Sure, after 3 months probably you shouldn't abort, but before that, it is fucking retarded.
You don't draw the line at fertilization cuz "science". The easiest shit to do is to fertilize an egg. Have you though of the shitstorm that comes if you stop abortions?

>In no way it is a murder tho

Why don't you consider the killing of an innocent human being murder?

again with that shit...
even if it is
ok, for the sake of argument IT IS
what then? nothing changes.

Well if it is murder then we should make it illegal and fight against it.

Bet shes a man eater if you know what i mean.

I knew you were going to fall on the slippery slope

nah

Throw insults all you want but until you understand who you're arguing against you will always fail because you are using mindless arguments based on muh feels rather than logic

>encourages women to sleep around

why is that wrong?

I don't think you understand what "slippery slope" means, or in any case you're misusing it. If the unborn are innocent humans, and the killing of innocent humans is morally wrong, then abortion would be murder because murder by definition is the killing of an innocent human being.

>Making the killing of innocents illegal is a "slippery slope"

Work on your english, dude

Does Semen have a heart beat? No. Then not cannibalism.

Underrated

Well, I am NOT the one eating the genocide, you blood hungry cannibal!

Why are you answering to the picture with a subhuman gentile whore?

Wait what are you saying leaf? That sperm is a human? I recall Orthodox Rabbi saying that sperm only belongs in your wife's vagina and all other sperm wasted is a waste of souls.

Why? I wouldn't fight against the murder of a a paedo, I wouldn't fight against the murder of middle eastern civilians or the murder of refugees flooding into our countries, I don't give a shit about these people and I don't give a shit about a fetus

so she swallows?
not surprised since she is wearing a choker.
all girls wearing chokers are fucking sexy, this is universal law

I wish there were more pro-choice people here that were willing to actually argue or provide reasons for believing the way they do. All I ever see is "abortion is good because niggers" as if that's a good reason to allow the killing of innocent human beings. If abortion is meant to be a solution to the various problems with blacks you need to reevaluate things because it's been wholly ineffective.

it sure never happened to you that you suddenly had a fertilized breakfast egg on your plate instead of an unfertilized one. otherwise you would know how stupid this statement is.

If this goy want to kill her baby let her do it.

The paedo wouldn't be an innocent human now would he? I'm not arguing against the killing of any human, it's important to note the 'innocent' qualifier. That is unless you're having trouble understanding why the killing of innocent human beings should be illegal?

Sure I am misusing the slippery slope, it is really not that hard to get the meaning behind sequance of actions but w/e.

I don't know how babies develop and what they are at X month, still I'm pretty positive that up to the 3rd month they ain't shit. It is all about where we put the line, but nooo,
you are the defenition of close mindedness. For you it is black and white. You don't see outside the box, you don't see the later consequences.

Agree. Maybe not the elderly, but generally old women don't wear them, and it's mostly 15 and up, so I agree.

Absolutely sin.

Abortions kill a zygote.

Blowjobs just ingest gametes (assuming that the woman swallows - and feminists rarely swallow).

It's not about innocence or justice, it's about caring, the point is I'm apathetic to the killing not for or against, it's just meaningless whether it happens or not, the majority feel like this towards abortion and that's why your arguments fall on deaf ears

How can you honestly fight these non logical people?

I feel like they always win no matter what you say.

Well if you're apathetic to the issue of abortion then you should have no trouble with me working to make it illegal.

>this is an innocent human being
>you are a murderer
>[autistic acreeching]

the human body aborts fetuses on its own with little rhyme or reason.

I don't really care, I'm just tired of you faggots acting like its such a travesty