YOUR MOVE, DRUMPFKINS

YOUR MOVE, DRUMPFKINS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's that got to do with banning arrivals from certain countries?
Is he a citizen or a permanent resident?
Why does he leave these questions unanswered to as to rally idiots behind him?

All Muslims should be purged from the Armed Forces.

He should serve 25 years minimum for a limited form of citizenship.

Rashid probably shuffled around mail or stole from supply. He can go fuck himself.

>Number of KIA muslim soldiers is as high as the number of US soldiers killed by their muslim comrades in uniform

Really makes me think

MUNAFIQ

He was a born American?

Trump isn't deporting Americans.

>publicly insulting the commander in chief with the use of an official military issued article
my response is 2 years in jail ok sweetie

>Expired 2002
This faggot got out and never deployed to fight his fellow mudslimes. Fuck him.

>ProudAmericanMuslim
>@MuslimMarine
I don't know what you were expecting from a person like this

He isn't in any more.

HE'S A RESERVIST.

FUCK OFF POG

>109816469
article 15
then dishonorable discharge in 3.. 2.. 1...

also, i guarantee this fuck is hated by his peers.

twitter is not a place for actual debate. it's for virtue signaling

So did this guy. Maybe you Muslims should've done a better job policing your own.

Maybe Jez Ebel will write some more "fuck white people" articles to help you feel better about belonging to a terrorist religion.

It's funny because trump is the commander and chief of the army, aka his superior

>taunting and insulting your ultimate commander in chief
What a fucking idiot.

Fucking phone in chief ffs

Old ass military ID, and it's illegal to keep it when you get out.

No problem, we just don't want people who live from AN AREA where throwing gays off buildings and watching your weekly-on-stage beheading/ torture of the local gay who was just found out while everyone cheers including the children and yourself, then for them to move here not expecting to assimilate to the new culture.

YOU

CAN'T

DO

THAT

NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEE

Just like the fort hood shooter

> BWHAAAA BANNING MUSLIMS WILL CREATE MORE TERRORISTS !

If someone's deciding factor to become a terrorist is to be allowed or not to visit a foreign far away country, I'm pretty sure that somebody was already a pretty insane and dangerous people you don't want nowhere near your country.

All those people telling Trump "you can't do that ! It will create a situation you are already in !" are pretty much confirming it was the right thing to do, at least as an eye opener.

Surprisingly Air France is doing its jobs, banning people from those 7 countries to take a plan to America and bringing them home instead. Sadly, we're not an island and we're not building a wall around all the country so we pretty much can't do that. (also those 7 countries are closer)

>expiration date 2002
Not patriotic enough to serve in the war I guess.

That was just workplace violence user :^)

>sweetie posting
you insufferable fag

>I pretend to be as American as apple pie.
>But you're not american unless you let my countr-I mean starving refugees into America

Trump should just pull his ID out

MOTHER FUCKIN
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Based as FUCK

as a british muslim it warms my heart there is still resistance to drumpf

keep fighting the good fight /k/ bros

He's already proven he isn't loyal

Expunge.

sweetie, you are never gonna touch what's inside my pants

All Muslims should be purged from the Earth

>special ID badge
is this the new Soros-funded meme?

>Armed Forces
More like Ahmed Forces hehehe

>as a british muslim
1. Quran or gtfo
2. Muslims have never been, and will continue not to be, British

his ID would get him through the airport... An iranians however, would not. So I don't see the argument.

T A Q Q I Y A
A
Q
Q
I
Y
A

At least get some haX0rl33t skills so that your posts come up under the Canadian flag. You are an embarrassment. The days of the sodomite are dwindling.

>T. Rashid
>T. Rashit
>Trash it

Expiration date: 2002. Probably was dishonorable discharged. Who cares about the 4 hajis in the armed service. Diversity is not a strength.

He has shit on his ID card

Thumbnail looks like "Ahmed forces of the united states"

yeah but none of you attempted to join the marines

if he was an E-5, then he probably served 5-6 years and was involved in Bosnia, Iraq

You are a godless pagan. Repent of your blasphemy. Muhammad died for his own sins. Jesus Christ died for yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan

honey, LARPing will never get you laid

>2017
>not having a CAC

really doubt this guy is still active.

Bastard Obama.

The expiration on his card says 2002

No, but being married does. You faggots are incapable of thinking beyond your next empty orgasm.

baby, you don't even know what you are missing out on

that it does, apparently I'm blind

>implying furfa/k/s are your bros
the fuck outta here
t. furfa/k/

Hope he enjoys getting busted back down to E4. This is a violation of DoD-wide regulations.

>as a british muslim
You could have just said British.

I-is-isn't this against the ucmj?

You cannot photo copy or email your cac or retired military ID.

you sound pretty upset there hun

>yeah but none of you attempted to join the marines
I was in the Marines from 2008 to 2013 faggot.

Crayons and glue are better than half the MREs out there anyway.

Yes, but he's been out of the military for 15 years it looks like.

Is it me or are people getting the ban totally wrong? He's not banning Muslims from America.

service member should shut his mouth and look at the bigger geopolitical picture which is that special forces of the US have probably ramped up their on-ground attacks in those states which have the travel ban

the travel ban is to prevent influx of terrorists into the US and this imbecile is just focused on his own needs

>what are outliers
Jesus fucking Christ at least get a high school level understanding of statistics before posting on Sup Forums you fucking nigger.

That card was phased out over a decade ago. Nice try shit for brains. Post CAC or GTFO

kys op

>then he probably served 5-6 years and was involved in Bosnia, Iraq
killing his own people

Isn't that what muslims just kinda do anyway?

He served in India, operation Designated Storm.

US Army in Bosnia protected slimes against evil Christian Serbs.

topkek

No because my asvab was too high. Go eat some crayons.

Mfw trump outranks him

>hey you, I worked a job and got compensated with high pay and unreasonable benefits like GI Bill that lets me get into whatever college or uni I want! Respect me!

Isn't it illegal for a soldier to question the Government's orders, since he is employed by them? Last i checked, you could get a dishonorable discharge for it.

So what?

no

lets hope he doesn't suicide bomb a military base

Get ready to go to Fort Leavenworth because copying a military ID is illegal, posting it in the internet is probably treason.

>british muslim
Kys faggot

Btw, your not british, you are a tourist
Who wont leave

They have not used that style of ID card in over a decade....Whick is why he is covering the expiration date to make people think he is active.

>badmouthing his literal commander in chief of the armed forces on social media about not having an armed forces ID
Yea, he's going to have a fun day when this gets to his CO, OP just ruined this guys life, then again he posted this shit to public media.

Wrong friendo.

You dont have free speech in the military.
If you critize obama or trump, it can net you a NJP or non judicial punishment.

Technically you can report him and he goes to see his CO

T. Military

>army

Wow, what a shock, a muslim leeching off the government's tits. Get a real job, you lazy welfare queens.

>expiration date
>2002
He's covering his social security number NEET fag.

>Army
>Literally says marine

Well yeah, there's a fuckton of foreigners joining for citizenship as well. Including me lel.

Wait a minute, that card is FUCKING EXPIRED.

Technically, he can talk shit and not get reported unless he is in the reserves.

It actually is grounds for punishment or discharge dependent on the severity of the action, this dumbass just ruined his life, military tribunals don't like people using their military credentials to espouse their political opinions.

Any takers on a bet for when this rag head shoots up his barracks?

>expiration, Jan 2002
So... you left as soon as we started attacking your fellow muslims but you call yourself a proud American Muslim? Seems to me you're only a proud Muslim who happens to reside in the United States.

wtf? i love islam now.

dodging ieds on a daily basis is not the same as a welfare queen

>Iraq
>1996
What

>getting killed while fighting for Jewish interests
lol go ahead, be my guest

Why do these welfare queens cling onto their military service from 20 years ago in the past? Nobody gives a fuck that you sat around on a base sweeping rocks for 4 years soaking up tax dollars, you dirty Muslim faggot.

cry me a river

meant for