Isn't this treason? The fuck?

Isn't this treason? The fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>suing your own government

What the fuck happens either way?

no rofl, states sue the federal government all of the time.

Whats the matter conservatives? Dont ssupport states rigjts?

PLEASE TAKE NOTE AS THE TRANSFERENCE OF MOST KEKED STATE GOES TO WASHINGTON AND OREGON

LITTERALLY NU MALE THE STATE WITH LEAF ADMIXURE

>Complain about money being spend on a wall
>Spend millions suing against a completely constitutional EO
Fires up the neurons

Immigration is well within explicitly granted federal powers.

they're not suing the entire government, they're suing an agency for violating the constitution, basically these suits are forcing the courts to give a ruling on whether the actions of an executive agency are constitutional or not.

For reference, by 2016 the majority of states were suing the EPA. Last I checked about 45 states had an active lawsuit against one federal agency or another.

Oh sweety, you're special aren't you?

>the muslim ban

IT'S NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM BAN

THESE PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILL

The precedent of the president having the ability to stop the flow of people coming into our country is pretty ironclad, but we live in the age of politicians suing the government for reelection purposes, i.e. virtue signaling.

Nope,.
By the way today my church anniunced they will sue becuase the ban interferes with our religiois freedom to bring people into America.
We can tie you people up in court for yeara

and you can be sued to see if you are exercising your powers in a constitutional way.

You guys are retarded.

>The State itself is suing
Good luck with that one

No because we have a republic unlike eurostan. The texas court was able to btfo obongo a few times

What do you mean nope? That's some weak bait considering it is literally enumerated in the constitution as a president's purview. Sad.

You can sue anyone for anything... Absolutely nothing will come of this, other than lefty asspain

Fuck off Greece get your shit together before you decide you can attempt to have an opinion about matters in a relevant country

this is what the supreme court will say

WILL NOT DIVIDE

>IT'S NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM BAN

>Muslims not allowed in
>Not a muslim ban

pick one

>ban is only 90 days
>this lawsuit will take 4x longer

Your church is moronic.
They're not citizens, so they don't have American rights. They can be banned for any reason the president wants.

Clinton and Obama have appointed 73% of all sitting federal judges. We can just use those judges to tie up any acction Trump takes in the courts or overturn it through judicial fiat.
Its like you idiots forgot the courts can do anything tuey loke.

Muslims from other ME countries are allowed in, though.

>religious freedom to bring people to America

You can't over turn the constitution dumbass

Lel

That's cool, Trump loves going to court.

>U.S. Code ยง 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

It's completely legal. I hope this is a good lesson to Democrats that expanding the powers of the executive branch is a terrible idea. Never know who will be in office next. But I sure the irony is lost on them.

No one is allowed in from those countries on obamas list you shill

fucking this

shit until the filled the lawsuit and find a judge who actually takes it at least 2 weeks will pass.

>applies to citizens of 7 countries
>muslims from other countries allowed
not a muslim ban. yet. KEEP PUSHING.

These are the banned COUNTRIES.

Iraq
Syria
Iran
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Yemen

This is a list of Muslim countries.

Indonesia 204,847,000 (87.2%) - NOT BANNED
Pakistan 178,097,000 (96.4%) - NOT BANNED
Bangladesh 145,312,000 (90%) - NOT BANNED
Iran 74,819,000 (99.6%) - BANNED!
Turkey 74,660,000 (98.6%) - NOT BANNED
Egypt 73,746,000 (90%) - NOT BANNED
Algeria 34,780,000 (98.2%) - NOT BANNED
Morocco 32,381,000 (99.9%) - NOT BANNED
Iraq 31,108,000 (98.9%) - BANNED!
Sudan 30,855,000 (97%) - BANNED!
Saudi Arabia 30,770,375(99.9%) - NOT BANNED
Afghanistan 29,047,000 (99.8%) - NOT BANNED
Uzbekistan 26,833,000 (96.5%) - NOT BANNED
Yemen 24,023,000 (99.0%) - BANNED!
Syria 20,895,000 (92.8%) - NOT BANNED
Malaysia 17,139,000 (61.4%) - NOT BANNED
Niger 15,627,000 (98.3%) - NOT BANNED
Somalia 10,864,733 (99.9%) - BANNED!

nigga you dumb as fuck. it isn't a muslim ban

And it's over

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

All trumps lawyer has to do is bring up the law above

Overturn? No.
Redefine the language of thepugh court decisions? Yes
My church has, since 1988, settled 80,000 muslims all over america

No.

How about you worry about your own fucking country, hmmm?

These idiots don't understand that the ban is protecting muslims from getting shot and killed by burgers,not the other way around.

Fuck yourself, CTR

> Muh boogeyman
Nope, just people ashamed of Trump

Congrats on eternal damnation. You've earned it.

Why is your church helping a group of people that despise its very existence?

you're trying too hard. try a little more subtlety in the next thread you baitpost in

>Redefine the language of thepugh court decisions

>thats not what we meant in the first place.

and thats why people hate lawyers and judges

you're responding to obvious bait

No states can sue the Federal government. Like Obama's EPA laws that got overturned by SC judges

Jesus commands us to care for the sick, the poor, the suffering. We resuce those in war torn nations and bring them here to share in our bounty.
We even helped some Somali refugees build a mosque becuase Jesus commans us to love

>My church has, since 1988, settled 80,000 muslims all over america

May you be skinned alive. May your children and your children's children never know the meaning of life beyond the torturous suffering of eternal war.

if we have a civil war in this country and both sides aren't hanging lawyers and judges from trees then something is seriously wrong famalama

All that matters is winning and making sure Trump fails. Top priority is sabptagingthe Trump administration and wrecking the nation while he leads it so that he catches the blame.

CTR doesn't exist honey

you're trying way too hard

Well, I pray that Jesus shows you the peace tbat passes all understanding.

It is NOT treason to take a case to court you fool, that's how our system works. Let the governor of Washington get their ass handed to them under the rule of law.

It's treason, then.

There is no muslim ban

No. But it is wasting a lot of taxpayer money on absolutely nothing.

True, it's a ban on countries and Obama did the dame thing to Iraq. But where you are wrong is IT HURTS MY FEELINGS! REEEE

I amnot baiting. Trump is a national shame and destroyong him is an act of patriotism. I am involved in aovement on my state to refuse taxes to the Feds to collapse the Trump admin.

Yep. Fuck off you uneducated cuck.

>dumbest poster on Sup Forums award

dhs don't give a fuck btw
dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation

No.

For example, based Texas Governor Greg Abbott sued the Obama administration over 40 times.

Donald Trump has the authority as president to halt and immigrant or immigrant group be it race, religion, nationality, or ideology from entering the country. No exceptions.

>I amnot baiting.

Get the fuck off our board then!

>import rapefugees that will be a drain on your fellow citizen and government
>ignore your neighbors who need help in favor of brown people
Churches need to start being taxed.

you're still trying too hard. it's obvious, newfriend

Who the fuck types like that on /pol yyou sound like the most coalburning megafaggot on the face of the earth,like wtf you have to go back.

Render unto Caesar.

>Obama says same sex marriage is legal, you have to have insurance, and many other things
>red states: WE'RE GUNNA DANG OL' SUE YOU MAN THAT IS A VIOLATION OF MY AMERICAN RIGHT TO AMERICAN JEEBUS WHO HATES GAYS AND HELPING SICK PEOPLE HURR DURR!!!!!!
>Sup Forums: YEAH FUKKEN SUE THAT NIGGA ASS FAMALAM YEAH THAT'S OUR RIGHT TO SUE THIS STUPID KENYAN MUSLIM NIGGER WITH A WIFE (MALE)!!!!!!

>Drumpy says he's going to ban all muslims (he's not), and some other unconstitutional shit
>Blue States: This is a clear violation of the constitution and we will challenge you in court and these actions you have taken will be struck down because they are unconstitutional and wrong.
>Sup Forums: HURFA DURFA MUH TREASON MUH WHITE VIRGIN WHITE REEEEEEEE TENDIES POO POO PEE PEE I JUST WANNA KILL NIGGERS REEEEEE!!!!

States will lose, it is not a religious ban. Anybody that has actually read it knows that. SCOTUS will affirm it especially when Trump get his nominee appointed.

And if the immigration policy imposes a specific mandate on a state, the state may challenge it in court. This is pretty much standard.

t. Conservative

> Muh hugbox
Suck a dick retard. It called politically incorrect and your boy is the political establisent. You own this.
You must be new. Differing opinions are welcome here. I know its hard watching Trump flail around and flame out but Im not your enemy for pointing oit the truth.

Its immoral to support evil.

It isn't treason. It is just misunderstanding of federal law.

>You must be new. Differing opinions are welcome here. I know its hard watching Trump flail around and flame out but Im not your enemy for pointing oit the truth.
still trying too hard. now you're embarrassing yourself

I don't understand why American liberals think non-resident, non-citizens who are not currently in the United States have some inalienable right of entry.

Jesus has nothing to do with you. If you ever assuage your guilt by deferring your own responsibility to Jesus, then you will die. That's a promise.

It might be treason if he tried to stop it, but fighting it in court is fine.

OFC he will loose. The state has no standing in enforcing national boarders.

If it were somehow made illegal inside the state to enforce this law (they probably could do this) it would fuck them over. In the end it would mean they wouldnt be able to fly any international planes into seatac, or cross the border with canada to washington.

It's not a fucking "Muslim ban". Why the fuck do people keep saying that

You ARE evil.

Because that is the only way they can win local and federal elections. Illegal votes.

> Embarrasing yourself
You're the one who supports Trump.

Nah, states do this all the time. It's what courts are for.

The outcome for this case is unfortunately going to be a waste of money and resources for everyone involved, however.

trying to ohard

It's a ban on 7 countries that are wartorn shitholes
coincidence that they're majority muslim?

It's better than the almost certain world war that would have resulted with a Hillary victory.

what is:
>the constitution

>Enforce laws
>Get sued

Lmaoo sue yourselfs burgers

for ease of use in the future
meme well friends

>this is a clear violation of the constitution
but it isn't

> when you hate you own constituency so much you replace them with illiterates from the middle east who behead you and start a Caliphate

No.

How does the Constitution apply to non-resident, non-citizens who are not currently in the jurisdiction of the United States?

Nice, can't wait for the ACLU to get btfo by the supreme court

>trying this hard
>2017

It's not a ban, it's a temporary moratorium. Fuck these hysterical liberal fucks.

Thanks.

Well they caught two fucking professors and a family going to a birthday party.

>WOW GOOD FUCKING JOB TRUMP

Hey here's a fucking idea.

The fuckign CIA knows who the fucking terrorists are already.

They won't learn anything. Like everything with liberalism, "it's OK as long as we do it"