How would you respond to Kim Kardashian West τm

How would you respond to Kim Kardashian West τm

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's full pic

Europe did some token "look we're fighting Isis" shit and it got them plenty of terroristic attacks.

Trump is planning to go full nuclear on them along with Russia, so he's already making sure it's gonna be hard for the "refugees" to enter america.

Being shot by nigger more like it

Point out that most of the people shot by Americans were black people getting shot by other black people and that we should deport all of them as well.

We're not importing lightning strikes and armed toddlers in mass numbers you kike

FTFY

Don't visit a Democrat controlled city Kim

She's using snopes as a reference. I wouldn't waste my time with someone who couldn't think for themself.

>San Bernardino - 14
>Miami - 49

Also don't forget 9/11

Average that for 10 years and you would have 200

>trying to engage us in graph, table and general infographic warfare
Do these people understand the forces they are dealing with.

>2996 people died in 9/11
>USA is 240 years old
>That puts the figure at 12.48 with just 9/11
>Now if you factor in all other islamic terrorist attacks and change the time frame to modern times since Islam has become a proper threat the number skyrockets.

>lawnmower

Uh,how?

Remind her that the first statistic is blatantly false and inaccurate provided that there were multiple incidents in the US last year. Then direct to her to some European news to show what a real immigration program from the Middle East does.

>who is Nidal Hassan
>who is Omar Mateen
>who are black people

Fuck that Armenian whore and her tranny step dad.

black people kill black people

Oh shit my blade jammed better reach under and pull the object out

Black people kill white people too, but I don't see any racial breakdown on the chart. Needless to say, inner city Nogs drive America's crime rate way up.

Lel

The company that made roomba came out with a lawnmower but it was a huge failure

So by that logic we should ban hammers not assault weapons because one is lower than the other

There may not be much now, but if we do not take proper precautions, those numbers will skyrocket. We saw the same shit in Europe, let's not bring it here.

The immigration ban is a preventive measures, the only reason the statistics are at an acceptable level is because America has never been ultra liberal with their immigration policies. Look at germany, look at sweden, they are getting cucked by goat fuckers because of their liberal immigration. If you don't start cracking down on mudslime influx these statistics will tell a very different story 5 years later

>Kim Kardashian
>Lawnmowers
>69

The jokes write themselves.

Guys I'm an IRANIAN (ARYAN) who double majored as a Doctor and an Engineer and had the highest GPA in MIT but now I can't come to school because Trump banned us and not Saudi Arabia! The Saudi Royalty gave Trump BILLIONS and he is just playing you so you think he accomplished his campaign promises!

we already had this thread

They always say 'since 9/11'. You can see it in the bottom text.

With a magnifying glass of course

>Armed Toddlers

Islamists kill twice as many people as right-wing extremist do, yet liberals only cry and moan about how dangerous right-wing is. Really activates the almonds...

ban assault beds! nobody needs a box spring higher than 12 inches.

we should be like japan they all have to sleep on the floor!

Bring back thalidomide, disarm the children!

wtf, I love crime now !

The Muslim population is 0.5% of the general population. Control all of these for population and see what happens.

What about those fifty faggots in Florida? They don't count?

Some mudshit(pbuh) killed 'em all.

Mostly in black or (blacked) neighborhood when they just willy nilly toss their guns on the table while getting high

Add at least 65 to the jihadists in the last couple years. Plus the fact muslims make up 1% of the population and mpst of those murders are black on black

The last one should be

>Being shot by a *black guy*

STOP COUNTERING OUR FALLACIOUS LIBERAL (((LOGIC)))) WITH FACTS THAT DESTROY A DIFFERENT ONE OF OUR AGENDAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>I'm an Aryan guise, let me and my 60 brothers in

You follow an Arab religion, have Arab names and an Arab culture. How exactly are you any different than Arabs unless you're a non-muslim?

Forgot pic related

Empiric probability distributions aren't fixed, bringing more potential terrorist increases the chance of a terrorist attack. What was the probability of being shot in a gay club before and after Orlando?

The pulse nightclub shooter killed 50 people though

>starting measurements at September 12th
How convenient

third post is best post

Yeah fuck NYC

>since 9/11
how very convenient

she was raped by ISIS in france, she doesnt want them to release the video so she is pandering.

Kim K doesn't run her Twitter

I wonder if Kayne knows (((they))) posted this

Also the far right wing stat is bullshit, Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat and a fucking Muslim

You didn't do so well in stats did you?

>all islamic jihadist terrorists=9

lmao what the fuck? where is she getting these stats from. That fucker in orlando killed like 50 just by himself

by donating more to the nra. brown gun grabbing degenerate fatass.

That last number is mostly niggers. Not a problem for me.

>oy vey goyim let's just ignore the largest islamic terrorist attack against your country, okay? :^)

That wasn't real Islam. Islam means peace in Arabic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>since 9/11
>>>>>>>>>>>>>excludes orlando, somalian cunt, et al

>2996 people died in 9/11
now i get why it's such a big deal to burgers, i thought it was like 50 max

Id post a gif of her getting fucked in the ass by that ray j coon and say "Why are you famous agai- oh yeah... I remember now"

nice arguments you have there

I'd tell her to take Europe into account as well.

i wonder what americans are shooting other americans?

did you think those towers were empty?

Except that's clearly fucking wrong. Just last year 50 people got killed by the Orlando shooter alone.

>falling out of bed

isn't that how Scalia died

Was Orlando a terrorist act? I thought he was just a closet homo and hated himself.

>Since nazi germany, more jews have been killed by islam than any other religion!
Thanks kim.

jihadists have only killed 9 people? media must have really overblown the faggot club attack.

>terrorist act
How do you define that anyways?

That's funny! She visited France a few months ago and was robbed and raped by some shitskins!

Underrated.

why is a response needed?

United states does not have high numbers of terrorist attacks like Europe, because it is not flooded with muslims. Let the Rapefugees get into United states and you will see the number rises.
United States also need to make black people without jobs become slaves again. Instead of paying them welfare.

Remember pic related was the exact same style of "argument" and it pissed liberals off

You can't agree with the logic behind Kardashian's tweet without also agreeing with Trump's

protip: both are guilty of fallacious reasoning

Using violence/terror in the name of some ideology... usually political or religious.

I don't think the Orlando guy did it in the name of Islam or any political belief.

>did you think those towers were empty?
i thought majority of people evacuated but a few couldn't.

There's a difference between an accident and an act of terror with the purpose of attacking the western civilization. Attacks are often bloody and are done in public, they get mass coverage, it creates fear in the population. What she is basically saying is that these attacks are not that big of a deal because toddlers kill more people in gun related accidents or more people die in car crashes. Pretty gay when you had the biggest terrorist attack of all time happen on your soil. With all the consequences we now know.
She should stop being so american-centered as well, massive attacks happened in France, Belgium, Germany, this could and will happen in the US as well if you're passive and if you close your eyes.

Fuck that whore

lol blacks killing other blacks is only 90% therefore trump is a liar neo-marxists tards actually think like this

>statistics are fallacious.

Well, I just checked and
nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting.htm
starts with
>A man who called 911 to proclaim allegiance to the Islamic State terrorist group, and who had been investigated in the past for possible terrorist ties,
so idk

It's not even just about "terrorist attacks", it's about homicides, robberies, assaults etc being massively carried out by these refugees.

libshits actually had to correct him and said blacks only commit like 80% of murders on whites. Trump is a master troll fuck i love him so much

the statistics are made by white supremacist organizations therefore the data is racist neo marxist tards also think like this

Yeah, and send her this video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Everyone here needs to watch it if they havent already.

it was cnn, as well. of all the fucking things to correct him on, cnn said it was more around 90%, and they tried pinning trump as an idiot for being "wrong".

its baffling

I THOUGH THEY WERE FRIENDS!

Rifles only? Handguns have to be used more than them, right?

A is opressed by B by means of C,D,E therefore we need to have B overthrow A to make things fair over throw A you have nothing to lose but your chains! just fill in the blanks and remember its the truth anything that disproves this logic is a lie! works every time or your shekels back

He did, he called 9/11 then shouted Allahu Ackbar

Leftist still think the reason is terrorism when Trump just wants to prevent more muslims entering