Alternative facts

itt post your favorite alternative facts

i'll start: drumpf won the popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CT0Cwys38k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP isn't a fag

WE WUZ NAZIS

Japan's people weren't affected by nuclear fallout, especially not the length of their penii.

You're making a livable wage

Sage

>i'll start: drumpf won the popular vote
Lol, get ready for it witch! You're next on the list.

South Korea is as good as Japan.

Before Europeans arrived, the native american's were living in peace and harmony; one with nature, sharing the land with other tribes, with amazing medical achievements care of traditional healing techniques.

australia isnt the best country in the world

posts like this is why the finno-korean hyperwar happened pekka

The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

The Etoro believe that they each contain a certain amount of life force, the highest concentrations of which are contained in semen. This life force passes to others through sexual relations. Women are seen to waste the life force if they do not get pregnant after sexual intercourse. As people get older, and their bodies weaken, this is attributed to a depletion of their life force.

Hungary is hella based and epic and I won't steal the wallets of western dorists

Nobody ever said Hitler created the swastika.

Climate change will ill the planet, and is caused by white people.
You ate whatever sex you say you are.
Niggers are identical to whites in all ways. The only possible difference is white racism.
Government stealing my money and giving it to someone else to spend somehow stimulates the economy more than if I spent it myself.
Leftists are sane.

Hillary is president of America.

Fpbp

Trump isn't a legitimate president

AS

ILLEGAL

CONTENT

SO

MODS

DO

THEIR

JOB

AS

ILLEGAL

CONTENT

SO

MODS

DO

THEIR

JOBS

german nationalism on the rise? don't make me report you to your ISP

Trumps hair is actually natural. It's a very common hair type in south east of Germany.

Can you chinks not be fags for ten seconds?

youtube.com/watch?v=-CT0Cwys38k

OP is not a faggot

6 million jews died during an event called 'the holocaust'

I'm sure he's already on his government's Nazi Watch List as a potential security threat by just browsing here.

Black people are alright.

Jews did nothing wrong.

WE WAZ NAZIS