Greetings, /pole/

Hail Hatler my Hwhite brothers. Praise Kok

41/99 slash the mimes mace war now.

My name is Agen- I mean Christian Smith, a Hwhite national.

So a friend of mine who is a red balled son of a natzi refugee told me this is a safe place for right wingers and that you guys work to subvert the blue balled society to secure a future for Hwhite children.

Also that you hate masslimes as well. I also hate riggers and De Generes as well. Day of the mop soon, my brothers.

What are you planing to do lately? Anybody has any hateful material to share? How do we stop the the antifanatic ducks?

It should be good to introduce ourselves, name, adress, crim- I mean revolutionary antecedents... you know, to keep in contact for the coming of the 5th Rex. Desu vault.

You can trust me, I'm 420% white too

(you)

r a r e

somebody erased the star of david from your flag

grump RTTO!

Nice try FBI

super rare

DOSU DOSU

i have a gorillion tb of 2d loli stuff in PDF, give me your address and i will send it to you by OCA

bump for making me kek

out of the ordinary

If Maladia and the Tramp have any sense they will ctrl-z (undo) the airport ban. Don't you see how the professors and heros being jailed?

school days my brothers

the plan is to turn all liberals homosexual so there are no future generations of them, and once they adopt off all the excess kids and convert them to a similar fate, our population crisis is solved

I believe you OP.

Now, Give me a rundown on the Bogs.

Quality thread.

My name is Sam Hyde and I did numerous terrorist hits in the name of revolution
here's one of my latest victims

Hello Bhutan. Don't see you around often.

BHUTANEEESE PAAAAASSPOOOOOOOOOOOR

my name is matt i stopped a flag burning

But seriously, has anyone seen any launch coooooodess?