HAPPENING: Serbia BTFO

>Kosovo is an example of what happens when the international community, led by America, commits itself to the defense of its interests and values. At present, the Force remains critical to ensuring stability of the region. The Kosovo Security Forces must receive a mandate to conduct domestic security and territorial defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninstitut.com/eng/news/59/2013/03/23/the-balkans-in-the-cold-war.html
armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Mattis APQ Responses_01-12-17.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full statement in pic related

balkaninstitut.com/eng/news/59/2013/03/23/the-balkans-in-the-cold-war.html

>balkaninstitut.com/eng/news/59/2013/03/23/the-balkans-in-the-cold-war.html

Thanks m8

Burgers should BTFO from Europa and it's own internal business.
Wanna mess with with another trillions of waste, ok go for it.
Cmon guys you elected Trump. Go, do your inside job.
daily reminder: Serbs are our brothers and you should respect it. Unfortunately lead by to sided elites now but EU will be dead in a decade, Serbia will strike back...
SERBIA STRONG

>Burgers should BTFO from Europa and it's own internal business.

USA and Russia both "mess" with dozens of different countries. It's just the way it has always been and always will be.

But at least Russia is European/Eurasian

USA is an african nation

this fucking idiot again

>USA is an african nation

kek

Where are all the chetniks now who said Trump will turn a blind eye as they rev up their imaginary tanks and go reclaim Kosovo?

It seems you got misled. America is going to show you what happens if you misbehave again.

>Where are all the chetniks now who said Trump will turn a blind eye as they rev up their imaginary tanks and go reclaim Kosovo?

Whoever actually believed that must've been delusional.

>It seems you got misled. America is going to show you what happens if you misbehave again.

This doesn't affect them. They refuse to believe he said that, so doesn't make too much of a difference.

But Kosovo is a fucking failed state run by mafia, I bet you money that they are selling arms to islam extremists in western Europe. Serbs should rule kosovo.

It's such a shame because every day there is a Kosovo thread it's filled with these people and their weird fantasies.

Why even want it back? Me as an Albanian I want nothing to do with Kosovo, it's a corrupt and crime-ridden shithole, basically a giant ghetto. And it's full of Muslims. Just let them alone, it's like Ethiopia invading Somalia

>But Kosovo is a fucking failed state run by mafia,

So is Serbia. And so is Croatia.

Slovenia is literally the only ex-Yugo country that managed to escape its former shithole tier.

Kinda proud of them.

Islam extremists don't need to buy arms from Kosovars, they get them from the EU and their Qatari/Saudi partners. What they mostly traffic is drugs and people. Funny because they work with Serbian mafia too, these gangs don't care about nationality. It's like Mexico. I doubt Serbia running it could turn it into a utopia.

>hate Albanians
>want a few million of them in their own country

Never got this tbqh. But yeah, getting back Kosovo is just a pipe dream. They will keep fantasizing about that though, but at the moment they're pretty cucked by Mattis, so I guess they're looking for a way to spin this into something positive. Their media, surprisingly, is devastated and not spinning it into something positive.

Slovenia is kind of like the youngest kid in an abusive household.

I disagree. They're the only adult in the room.

They just go about their business, never make a fuss, exhibit nice work ethics, got their economy going nicely, and they are usually really nice people, in my experience.

well many serbs from Kosovo and Metohija actually sold their houses there
and now (like me) own apartments and houses around Serbia
but the thing is, we just want out people who remained on Kosovo to be safe

>working with Serbian mafia
you got this right
people who escape jail here in serbia try to run away to Kosovo so our cops don't get them
literally mexico tier

>Argentina
>having a say on other countries

Also, my father's company sent him to oversee an engineering project in Bosnia for 4 months awhile ago, he really dreaded it because Bosnia is such a shithole.

When he returned, he said he actually had a nice time, he said Bosnians were the nicest people he ever met, extremely generous, warm-hearted and hospitable. Really surprised me.

people from Serbia believe that there is a constant war on Kosovo
when i tell people i went there a week ago or going there in a few days they look at me strange

Outside of bigger cities, it's pretty fucked up, but other than that it's fairly good.

If we have one thing going for us it's hospitality. We love foreigners for some reason. Definitely glad your dad had a good time. Would love to know a bit more about his time here, if you don't mind sharing. Always interesting to hear unbiased opinions.

Mexican sir

I'd have to ask him, we didn't talk about it much.

What I do know is that his company rented an apartment for him there, and even though he was on a very tight schedule and usually worked until quite late, the neighbors would always invite him for a late dinner, no matter how late it was, even if he arrived back at the apartment at 10 or 11 pm, and they wouldn't take no for an answer.

The older neighbors usually didn't speak English, but the kids did, and some of the older ones spoke a bit of German.

Oh, and he said Bosnian coffee was the best he ever had, and when one of the neighbor ladies learned how much he loved it, she made it a habit to get up early in the morning just to make him a pot of Bosnian coffee. Then she went back to bed, my dad said people there aren't really used to get up and 7 am and head to work kek

That's nice to hear m8. Glad he had a good time. Do you know where was his by any chance, which city?

>Oh, and he said Bosnian coffee was the best he ever had, and when one of the neighbor ladies learned how much he loved it, she made it a habit to get up early in the morning just to make him a pot of Bosnian coffee. Then she went back to bed, my dad said people there aren't really used to get up and 7 am and head to work kek

kek, yes. I think we consume more coffee than any other nation in the world. Like officially, not even memeing. And we're pretty laid back and undisciplined, so German work ethic is pretty much admired here, but some people are also weirded out with it.

What is going on? USA trying to start wars in Europe again so millions of white men will die once more so importing exotic working men from degenerate countries can be justified?
Just the usual stuff then.

It was Banja Luka.

Oh yeah, and one of the neighbors tried to divine his future by interpreting the coffee grounds after he had a cup kek

>Oh yeah, and one of the neighbors tried to divine his future by interpreting the coffee grounds after he had a cup kek

top kek

old people m8

Nah, they've always had bases in Kosovo. They're basically stopping a war by being there kek. If they weren't Serbia would immediately attack them.

Yeah I had a good laugh when he told me, but I found it kind of endearing and I think so did he :)

>top tier Argie banter

You're alright user... The falklands still belongs to us though.

>Americans want to pull out of Kosovo

Whats bad about that?

Did David Brock move his operation to Bosnia, what's with all the fake news coming from them?

They don't m8.

It's real. Official link from the american senate website:

armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Mattis APQ Responses_01-12-17.pdf

>muslim conquest of europe is an American value & interest
>muslim slave trade & organ harvesting is an American value & interest

He's not wrong
Drain the swamp

...too fucking easy

He wants less American troops, and more muslim troops in Kosovo.
Thats a good thing for us.

It seems shitposting is built into the Canadian flagposters regardless of the diaspora behind it

It seems like the kikes are mad about camel jockeys and are prepping to wipe out the middle east.

He literally says how "The Force is critical to ensuring the stability of the region" and how "Kosovo is an example of what happens when America commits itself to the defense of its interests and values"

He's saying the only way he'd have less American troops down there is if they hypothetically managed to turn Kosovo Security Forces into a legitimate, trained army.

It's on page 27 of the document I posted. That's the screenshot that the media has been circulating today. That page.

Let them have their 'army'.
That wont help them when Americans leave Kosovo one day.

They don't plan on leaving it soon tbqh. Maybe in a few decades though, who knows.

They will leave sooner or later.
Its only matter of time.

What if Kosovo is in NATO and EU by then?

>kosovo in eu/nato
Kek

>USA out of Kosovo

kek

They can't stay there forever.
You know it's true.

>Rusgolia
>European

Of course, but are you ready to wait a few more decades? No sign of them leaving yet. And, as Mattis said, they would only start leaving once they turned the Kosovo Security Forces into a legit military and how long will that take m8? By then, it's realistic to expect Kosovo to be in NATO or whatever.

But if it's not, perhaps your grandson could try and fight for Kosovo some day. But who knows what will happen until then?

What are we supposed to do? Recognize Kosovo as a real country as cucks? No.
Only solution here is to wait, to see what tomorrow brings.
Like I said, I'd rather have 'Kosovo army' than American troops down there.
There is a lot of freaking maniacs here who cant wait to go there again.

I know m8. I guess 8 more years of Trump administration and nothing happens and then after that period maybe Americans will finally change their Kosovo stances. Who knows.

just do it, there is no fuckin way america will support a war over kosovo and i doubt trump will go to war over it either.

Who would be dumb enough to attack American troops? There are over 600 American troops in Kosovo protecting it m8.

Serbs are getting again BTFO, going in ape mod, albanians going ape mod. Cheez feels good to be Bulgarian, watching your neighbours chimping out in your comfy NATO and EU chair.

t. toniblerim

top kek

Come on m8, don't believe what Serbs on Sup Forums are saying. Most intelligent Serbs know they've lost Kosovo forever and don't want to go to war with America. Get a grip Bulgar.

LMAOOOOO SLAVSHITS BTFO FOREVER

BWHAHAHAHAHA

REKT AND KEKED

Serbs te the most delusional retarded people in the history of mankaind.

...until the Bulgarian muslims, who are pure Bulgarians genetically, but have been brainwashed to think they are t*rks, decide they want Kosovo style independence and/or to join Roachland.

Won't be amusing then, will it?

Idiot cuck

Bulgarian muslims are chill as fuck, they wont do shit, why to revolt to go with the fascist Erdogan, Get a live faggot. No ethnic problem will be happening here, they only made one so the nationalist and DPS get votes them is meh.
Did you see Shia law districts here, musilms are drinking more than us. Maybe in Rodopi are some old fucks that never left their mountain shack that think we are still under ottoman rule.
Stupid paranoid faggot go shitpost in hooligans.bg

People named Tonibler are all underaged.

Funny thing that you're more Turk than Albanians are even though you're Christian and most Albos aren't.
Fucking sandnigger, LMFAO

and you are white
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

>implying there are no underaged boys on this board

U a fag m8?

Lmao you're a dumbass. Albanians are 95% of Kosovo. They were prosecuted and treated as 2nd class citizens for decades. Then they were genocided and kicked out of their homes and lands for no reason other than the Serbian president was a fucktard sperg. I doubt there's any region in Bulgaria that's falls under that category. Try again and use your brain Thisbe time.

How will serbs recover from this?

Maybe it has mostly to do with the fact that you hadn't had the chance to first hand experience a propper "Bosnian Muslim Hospitality"
because you've been here Hans

>It was Banja Luka.
kako vi uopste zivite sa vama samima i sa cinjenicom da ste orkovi
kako lazete uopste sebe kroz dnevnu agoniju egzistencije

1. I'm not muslim
2. I consider all parts of Bosnia to be my homeland, just like they actually are. I'm not prejudiced like you m8.
3. I don't care for any religion and couldn't care less about whether someone is an orthodox/catholic/muslim as long as they're minding their own business

When will you grow out of these memes m8?

>Kosovo
>Legit military

To have an actual military, you need people. Something Kosovo doesn't have.

And to actually have a good military, it's absolutely important that there's no sandniggers or worshipper of sandniggers (that'd be you) in it.

Not to mention that you have no allies in Europe and among the people, you're absolutely hated along with the Bosnians and the Albanians.

But m8 I'm not from Kosovo kek. Look at teh flag. Not even muslim. Fugg :D You've missed the point completely

Bullshit
Russia can't "mess" with Ukraine or Chechnya for example it's in their sphere of interest ,virtually milimeters from their own country
Amerilard shitting nations up on a fucking another continent and declaring "it's interests" is just that
Expansionist agression.
Mexico, southamerica yes, please lards do what you wish, since it's next to your home country but Europe,moreover EASTERN -fck the fuck off

>Bulgarian muslims are chill as fuck,
try to jew harder turkroach

REMOVE KEBAB

So Mad Dog wasn't /our guy/ after all? Just another shill general?

Like I give a shit where you're from or what your piss-stained blue rag you call a flag means.

Still a KHV though ;)

Y so triggered m8y? When did you move to Norway?

-albanians were 7th class subhuman cave dwellers before they were allowed to settle in Kosovo and Metoxia in Serbia
-then there they upgraded their citizen level from 7th to 3rd class
-then started chimping out and genociding Serbian population
-then they got rekted by the Serbian army
-then they screamed NATO HALP, HALP
-the rest is history

>memes
They were maybe memes 30 years ago.
Right now, not so much. Bosniak nationalism you refuse to acknowledge is even more toxic than Serbian or Croatian.
It's not about Bosnia, it's about Bosniak Muslim state.

Does this mean THE ETERNAL SERB will start another world war?

>being cuck sucker for Serbshits
>/ourguy/

Yeah no. Serbs are the literal cucks. Mattis knows alphas when he sees one. That's why US was always allied with Albanians.

>-then started chimping out and genociding Serbian population

Never happened m8. Do you frankly believe this lies or are you paid to spread them on imageboards?

Don't have to answer here, feel free to PM me m8 ;)

>When will you grow out of these memes m8?
as soon as we outgrow our 49% of Bosnia and incorporated it in united Serbia
if you're Croatian and still want to stay in that failed meme state and don't want Herceg Bosnia to split from BiH to unite with Croatia
literally kys

>triggered

I just want you to adjust to the reality that a muslim country with a population of 5000 lead by some mafia cunt has no future in our continent.

Kosovo, Bosnia & Hzaifjai9fahsuidah.... doesn't matter.

Nah m8, you can't know my country better than me. Each observation you've made is completely idiotic, false and has no basis in reality.

>this is what delusional serbshits actually believe

Sorry you guys are inept at keeping any territory and losing every war you're involved in. KYS!

>never happened
Now you're just denying history. It happened. Serbs chimped out too. Albanian nationalism was a constant problem since the early days of second Yugoslavia.

Woah m8, still falling for those memes. OK lad, hope you're having fun and enjoying your delusions, you fucking cretin hehe :*

ok m8, you seem smart - can't argue with that kek. what a cunt.

go and shoot ape, I want entertainment.

It's sad really. I don't know m8...they're like autistic children.

Hahahah okay.
>I'm right and you're wrong cause I'm right
Let me guess, Muslim mother?
Individuals are individuals, I met many good Bosnians.
But as a group, their ideology is a lot more agressive than either Croat or Serbian.

>Never happened m8.
literally happened
is that comming from CNN and BBC (((FAKE NEWS))) sources
what happened with iraq wmd, nsa mass wuirvellance, hillaris landslide

calm your tits down, tonibler. that interview was before trump's inauguration top kek

briga vas što mađarska mora nema. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯