Outside Magazine Says Too Many White People

Outside Magazine declares that too many white people do outdoor sports and that needs to change.

outsideonline.com/2150426/outdoor-industry-too-white

Btw I see tons of brown homeless people all the time, so I don't know where they are getting this.

It's not going to change. There's no welfare, dope, 40s, menthols or white women in the woods.

Good. Hiking rock climbing and cycling are full of sjw cucks I hope they destroy those activities

>white women in the woods.

Dude, white women go jogging and hiking out in the woods all the time.
If you want to meet women than go to a hiking trip.

What the fuck do they even mean when they say this? I realize if it's a school or some kind of sports league or another institution you can make rules about who can and can't get in. How do you stop white guys from going outside?

>too many white people do outdoor sports
LOL. Small wonder. That's about the only place where you can be without niggers and sandniggers being constantly in your face.

Seriously. Trump should re-establish apartheid and ban all non-whites to townships.

Niggers don't like the woods, full of bears and wolves that see them as tendies.

black people hate camping

I think it triggers their evolutionary instincts, they get paranoid that theres a lion waiting around every tree

clearly the solution is to put a limit on how many white people are allowed in state parks etc at a time

that will fix the problem

It would be better to ban them from townships and remove cities from being able to vote

I go backwoods camping like 3-4 times every summer and I've never seen a groid neither on the trails nor at the trail head. There are Asians but they just wander off a bus and walk 300 meters down the trail and then take pictures and go back

Stop going outside

No, I mean Soweto kind of places. You know, no white people go in, no niggers come out, they're free to shoot eachother up, paradise for both races.

>its white people's fault black's are lazy and afraid of the woods
>we are going to change this
kek

I know exactly what you're talking about. "hiking" trips on prebuilt trails is the kind of shit yuppies do, that's not real outdoorsmanship. I stand by my guns you're not going to find white women out in the woods. In fact you usually don't find anyone period out there which is why I love it.

fuck off nigger. Yes SJW cucks do that shit because they have the time to do that shit. Other people enjoy it too, though.

Fucking racist.

>black people dont give a fuck about whatever the fuck the "outdoor industry" is.
>protip; no one does
>this is white peoples fault!

Wtf is a township? Is this the 1700s or something? Speak English you fucking Arab faggot.

>market saturation, need more customers

rmyt

yeah fuck anyone who has ever walked on something that someone else has walked on. fucking casuals.

I can't speak for Sverigebro, but when it comes to woods here, it's all pretty tame. Every inch is patrolled regularly by hunters and is free of vicious animals. You don't need trails here. Some exist, but it's not complete wilderness when you leave them. Europe is densely populated, so the forests aren't really huge, and with cell phone coverage even there, it's impossible to get lost.

The west has become too brown and too black. That needs to change.

there is an American township you know? have you ever been out of your precious city?

>diversity doesn't mean anti-whi-

>liberal intellectuals

>black people don't like hiking and forests
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>too many white people do thing!
>we need more diversity!
>w-why?
>f-for the sake of diversity

>Theres already a shit ton of black people living in the jungles and deserts of Africa.

fine. i guess i'll quit buying their stuff since there's too many of us.

This. I'm not white, but black people aren't into this type of stuff. Black people also aren't interested in "high-risk" activities like bungee jumping and whatnot.

Township were places in South Africa designated as negro living towns. They were not allowed to live in white neighbourhoods.

Go to Wikipedia and type in "apartheid" for fucks sake. It's like dealing with children here.

>be user living in Montana
>never hearing the term township

Perhaps you faggots should move out of new Jersey so you can learn proper english.

Do yourself a favor, take a nigger hunting.

Every photo of Africa I've ever seen has tons of people outside. Its where they spend all their time, it seems. If anything, it's cultural appropriation by whites.

White people's love of high risk high reward activities is in our DNA
They should really let us have these activities or we'll resort to conquest again

Blacks don't like to camp, or do anything risky in the wild. They make fun of white people for it. I bet this article was written by a white guy or an black gut that was raised "white".

I've taught inner city kids before and some of them had never even stood on bare grass before I had them in my outdoors classes. Fuck, some of their parents thought I was trying to kill them when I took them fishing at a beach. And I almost got accosted physically by one black father when I took a classroom full onto a boat for about an hour long cruise.

The amount of white people going outdoors versus anybody else will not change. Trust me.

>Every photo of Africa I've ever seen has tons of people outside

Maybe this is why American blacks hate the outdoors.

>Outdoor afro
And therein lies the problem. These muds have to wrap everything around their racial identity. Instead of just going on a fucking hike like any normal person, it becomes "African-American outdoorsman escapes the urban jungle and sets example for all his brothas."

Besides, has this faggot ever heard of Asia? The Himalayas? Japan? Fuck off kike.

i hope you're right.

Not enough black people doing the seven summits you fucking racist bigot why don't you support their expeditions with the reparation money you owe them

>yfw white males are the only ones with good enough jobs that allow them to take time off and spend money on recreational activities

Look at any action-sport around the world and tell me it isn't dominated by white males.
>motocross
>rally racing
>drifting
>F1
>mountain biking
>bmx
>skateboarding
>snowboarding
>skydiving
>climbing
>boat racing
>air racing
>sailing
>surfing
>diving
>parkour
>white water rafting
>hang gliding
>bungie jumping
>wingsuit flying

The list goes on and on. Generally the only thing dindus are good at is sports requiring raw power like football. The white man is the true athlete.

pro cycling is like 99 % white men with a handful of coloumbians

>take a nigger hunting.
OK.
"You go right ahead, DeJayQuan. I need to check something with my rifle. I'll catch up in a minute."

What can I say, black people and spics don't like going outside. Especially black people. In all the times I've gone camping or hiking or to the beach it's extremely rare to see black people. They do, however, love water and amusement parks. I guess they just don't like nature.

>no white women in the woods
Then where do black people leave the bodies, hmm? Answer me that

>be you
>drive your 2014 Nissan hatchback fifteen miles out of town
>pack up your $372 of recently purchased, Teflon coated, multipurpose, freeze dried gear
>hike ten minutes
>reach campsite, need to pay $15
>pull patented ButtStuffer money container out of your anus & hes contents to pay
>set up camp, walk around until you have service so you can post the fifteen pictures of you setting up camp on instagram
>sprain wrist trying to chop wood even though there's already a massive pile
>you can't light a fire after four hours of trying even with your space-age firestarting kit (Fire On The Moon, Guaranteed!)
>night falls, get cold, pack up & sleep in car
>see post, get butthurt, post passive aggressive bitchy little comment

fuck off

where the fuck do you fucking fuck around in the woods fucker
it better not be in oregon this shits already crowded

>having this bad reading comprehension

yes I use the word township almost every day.

sorry we r so dumb

motocross is generally a white man's sport, excluding the stewarts.

>Taking niggers on a boat trip

this is not ok in many levels

But tons of black people do outdoor sports, it's called "Living in Africa."

a rare white woman without shitty tattoos. the way god intended.

The dumpster behind Arbys?
Now where do you think the meat comes from?
It's a circle of life. Well death anyway.

It's not enough to say 'the outdoor industry doesn't have enough minorities', they specifically have to say that it has too many white guys.

The stated goal isn't to just gain more POC, but to reduce the number of white dudes. After all, there are too many.

How else could one interpret that?

I'm just confused you don't know what happened only like some 20 years ago. How can you not know that? It was kind of a big deal when it all ended.

inb4 "not enough white people listening to my rap music, where all the cracker ass bitches at??"

>Montana doesn't have townships

I'm an electrician and I heard the reason there are so few black electricians is because they can't see the electricity or the threat. I thought this was nonsense but I've met a couple of black guys who said the same thing.

nope, I use hiking trails and camp backcountry like any non-autist would. Also yes, who wouldn't use freeze-dried food for backpacking? GORP will drive you insane on 20 mile days in rough terrain. Try an off trail hike in the Smoky Mountains, you won't make much progress.

Are you trolling or just have no idea how most parks are? Of course I will go off trail somewhere like Florida, but thinking trails are universally for faggots is retard-tier.

Extreme Survival Sports: Africa

Maybe they forgot to count all the active hikers/swimmers in the last few years here in europe.

>tfw my backyard is literally a national park and any time I'm bored I just wander through the woods for hours

Goddamn this is the most repreessed, angry and self-absorbed post about backpacking I've ever seen

The "outdoor industry" can tounge my anus.
Basically kikes trying to sell you ugly plastic jackets when a wool coat and lederhosen is good enough to go hiking.
Now they try to shame whites into taking niggers with them because they wanna sell more of their ugly "outdoor gear"

Thank you for adding to my collection.

>let's ruin and displace every fixture of white culture

these people are so evil

anything granola does not belong on the trail. true alpha hikers eat jerky, soups, and chicken biscut with cheese whiz.

Lel this reminds me
>go innawoods for few days
>been chilling, done some shooting, shitpost on /k/, trapping squirrels and rabbit
>not too far from trails and the like but far enough
>suddenly hear voices
>remember I'm in the southern AZ mountains where mexican jumping beans ship their herbal suppliments
>PANIC.gif
>grab AR and kinda hope I get to finally shoot someone so I can greentext it
>2 women walk out from the woods
>one older one young, probably mom and daughter
>they stop when they see me
>scraggly, smokey fuck with a rifle and a patchy woodsman beard and crazy eyes
>mother is visibly shaken, daughter seems oblivious
>oh, hello!
>put rifle down and try to respond
>comes out as a guttural groan
>clear throat and get out a scratchy "morning"
>daughter begins stomping down hill, mother trying to subtly tell her not to go near the rapey woodsman
>fucking hilarious looking
>"So we walked on one of those little trails and can't seem to find where it connects with the main road, do you know where we can find it??"
>realize they took a game trail across the river, down the valley, then across the valley from the main hiking trail
>I know this because I was testing my abilities to hunt with a spear like my old survival book said by waiting near a game trail
>didn't work
>"yeah I can help you"
>"aww thanks a bun-oooh that smells yummy!"
>this girl is a fucking ditz, Jesus christ
>eyeballing Muh wilderness breakfast soup
>"I uh.. made too much. You're welcome to have some"
>"ooh and it looks really healthy!"
>share a bowl with them and talk
>mom is less freaked out
>lead them back to trail through woods like a Sherpa
>younger girl (found out she was named Haven) sees a rabbit
>"ooooh I love them they're saaahhh cuuuute!!"
>guess what was in the soup?
>older woman sees me turn quickly, but says nothing (found out they were niece and aunt)
>leave them at the trail, Haven still ditzy
Thanks for reading my blog

The thing is, there wouldnt be a problem if they wanted more black people in it and said that black people think they're too good for this white activity, but they have to always frame it in a racist way to attack white people for their own shortcomings.

> omg too little black people in the woods, must be the white oppressors fault

this sounds unbelievably comfy user

>Fire On The Moon, Guaranteed!
lost it

What the fuck does this even mean? No one is stopping non-whites from enjoying outdoor activities.... Literally no o e is standing in their way of cycling, running, fishing, camping etc etc.

Whites make up the majority of outdoor activities simply because non-whites have no interest in them and THAT'S THEIR FUCKING CHOICE. Jesus christ, minorities still bitching even after they got the "equality" that they wanted wanted.

do you have an aryan women in wheatfields folder too?

Go look what they have done to movies and gaming, you really think you are safe?

SHISKIN PRIDE

WURLD-WIDE

sounds comfy, jesus I am jealous

>Patagonia is a full on-SJW corp:(

Can any pollacks recommend redpilled outdoor equipment companies?

Outdoor is a recreational activity for soul and mind.
Since niggers and arabs have neither and only animalistic instincts and evil impulses they gain nothing from being outdoors other than necesity (like waiting for someone to mug or rape them, crossing europe for gibsmedat)

I don't eat granola? I use mountain home freeze-dried meals. I'm not a professional hiker but they pretty much all use that for between 3 and 10 day hikes.

You are failing to see the reason behind increasing diversity. It's capitalism. If an industry, for example, gaming is dominated by straight white males, then there's only so much it can grow. Companies turn SJW in search for wider audiences (=bigger profits). Now you know.

we have to assume they will ruin EVERYTHING. how do we stop it?

Western people talk about hiking
>be me
>live 15 km from the closest neighbor
>17 km from closest city
>untouched forest by border with Russia
>step outside of house
>see wolf
>spread arms and run towards that bitch
>wolfWTF.jpeg
>runs away
>That was the last alive thing I've seen for the past 4 days apart from my dog.
>100m from forest
>once got lost in it for 2 days.

don't forget getting some fresh air waiting for their next drug deal

Tweeted about it now to fox, alex, and emperor trump! Praise kek my dudes.

>too many
Now that's scientific as shit, yo! Totally not an opinion.

shoot shovel and shut up

From what? A hippie chilling out in the woods? They don't give a fuck. There isn't some kind of liberal indoctrination going on in America's forests.

use mil surp and stuff like molle packs. rei does have some good stuff though even though they're a bunch of fags.

existing is high risk enough for niggers

I enjoyed your blog

What park homie? I just moved to Idaho from niggerville southeast and I fucking love being able to drive 15 minutes outta town and be able to just hike into the woods and foothills and enjoy nature. God damnit I'm so glad I got outta the southeast.

>they can't see the electricity or the threat

Can you explain what you mean a little bit?

It is. Sometimes I bring a book and read a few chapters while sitting on a tree stump. Other times I pray and just look around at the beautiful woods. Nothing comfier than waking up to see a bunch of deer straight from the woods in your yard. Pic related is my backyard.

Hot Springs National Park.

Are latvian forests nice?
I imagine latvia to be maximum comfy.

noice. good work. again, i don't mind black people going out hiking, it might be good for them to do something besides fantasize about nike sneakers all day and do crack, but jesus why do they have to rag on whites? i'm fucking sick of it.

I read your blog and I liked it.

Have a you.