I wanna explain to you guys in a very summarized way why the Middle East is a shithole...

I wanna explain to you guys in a very summarized way why the Middle East is a shithole. Why all the car bombings and suicide attacks and beheadings happen. It all has a cause which isn't just because they're muslims or violent, and it isn't because of the Jews. If anyone has any other information to add on feel free to.

The conflicts in the Middle East began when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979, since the USSR was atheist the Muslim inhabitants of Afghanistan saw it as a war of their ideologies, and so many Muslims across the entire (at the time, peaceful) Middle East began flooding into Afghanistan to join the "Mujahideen" and take part in the insurgency against the Soviets. One of the people going to Afghanistan to fight was Osama bin Laden. Another, was al-Zarqawi. I'll continue below if anyone's interested

you're knowledge of arab history is trash dude

I just want know what happened to all the world trees

Well, this is my major, so here
Is a quick rundown: beef between shia and Sunni has existed since,the beginning, and since it it over leadership, inherently political. You are wrong though, it is usually the countryside goatfuckers and foreign backed terrorists who cause the problem; however, Wahhabism is the real problem. It is a violent movement agaisnt the British Empire,in the 1830s that turned into a government they could patronize with oil. They push ulttaconservatism and radical, violent theology. Thats their 'true islam'. A lot of secualr and nom-Sunni places are pretty great, Lebanon has nightlife and Secualar Urban Souria is great. Morocco and the north African cities are prrtty cool and more Berber than Arab. Iran has a shitty government but life there isnt bad. The places that suck are the gulf and Afghanistan, and the people who ruin a rich region come from both those places.

no shit. dudes' from fucking mars.

you both need to take the organized drug trade pill

then gadaffi, inside libya and round the world , then AQ Khan in Pakistan and the nuclear bomb/w china

Actually, the entire Indian nationalist movement in WWII would be a good place to really start start

followed by Sudan

and then Iran and Russia history

t. DC fag who majored in History

where do you think all the sand in the Sahara came from?

i knew the soviets were behind the middle ages

>my major
Do you even comprehend that you are a Sunni shill?
>Shia-Sunni rift over leadership, political
Sunnis will not tollerate other religions or cultures. Shias will. Big fucking difference.
>Wahhabism is the real problem
Indeed, but so are the rest of the Sunnis that refuse to condemn it.

Seriously dude, torch that degree. It's entire purpose is to focus your concern on the worst of the worst and give a blind eye to the rest of Sunnis. In the eyes of people everywhere, Sunnis have blown their chance and are not welcome.

Reform or die in the coming crusade.

>The conflicts in the Middle East began when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979

Research on why that happened.
Then you may find out the actual cause.
You probably won't like it.

pic related

>I'll continue below if anyone's interested

I already saw where are you going with this...

How convenient that you forgot to mention the CIA and Zbigniew Brzezinski under Rockefeller financial supervisory created the muslim sunni mujahedin wahhabi terrorist organization

pic related

oh and I almost forgot:

also research what happened in Iran before 1953 and during 1953. You will probably be also surprised.

>The conflicts in the Middle East began when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979
wrong

Not counting the crusades against the Balts, the Byzantines, the Albiginensians, the not-so-religious one against the norse, etc etc.

>Actually, the entire Indian nationalist movement in WWII would be a good place to really start start
This guy gets it.

burger education, everyone

I'm gonna need another quick rundown

I can't be the only one who cringes when Americans talk about the middle east right? The lack of depth and Hollywood coloration is evident in OPs post.

>the ME

Which country you nigger? Which one?

>The lack of depth and Hollywood coloration is evident in OPs post.

agreed.
pic related (which was removed from the blu-ray release, we don't want people to start thinking...)

th-that's fake news goy

>Islam started being a menace in 1979

Jesus no wonder you lot are incompetent.

Shouldn't you be preparing yourself for the Trump admin or did you already get fired?

is that from rambo 3?

>is that from rambo 3?

yes
And it seems (at least some?) DVD releases were modified as well. VHS had that text.

Hold on why does middle east have to be secular? They have their version of ""secularism"" where all religions are accepted as long as they don't attack muslims and pay taxes.

Why do they need night clubs and other western stuff to be "cool" and "good"? How about Middle-East keep its culture, traditions and religion and the west does the same? Aren't you alt-right kids against globalism?

Sand niggers have never been peaceful. One of the first military actions taken in the USA's history as a country was to help put an end to North African aggression.

The angel Gabriel wanted to fuck with humanity.

ameriniggers literally can't stop killing people and invading countries so that's pretty ironic

shut up cuck. u mad at our warrior culture?

its a sunday and this is going to be a long week fighting off liberal insanity over their failure to comprehend the EO

dont give a shit about grammer or spelling today

and of course there is more to understanding the M.E than what i mentioned

Read the Great Game by Peter Hopkin

That user majored in Muslim Studies or something. College classes on Islam are usually taught by liberal Sunnis who've been raised on Western propaganda and think Wahhabism is bad because it's too right-wing and intolerant.

Speaking for the entire Alt-Right, I think we should kill Semites for squatting on historic sites and strategic resources, and because they're just shit-tier people.

ooga booga me ameriniggers me drop bomb

ooga booga oh noooooo ptsd *eat a bullet*

nice """""""warrior"""""" culture

You can surrender to the Commies any time, dude.

>i think we should kill innocent people and chimp out
american nigger blood in action

Gooks are ants in knockoff human suits.

you can lick putin's boots anytime

you call other cucks but this generation of american is the real cucks, you're the bitch of:

- saudi arabia
- israel
- putin

ahahaha how embarrassing

it's not your fault your ancestor couldnt help raping a nigger (female) and you were born

a country full of mongrels with nigger chimp out blood hahahaahahah

prometheanism to encircle Russia via propping up chechen nationalists

Ive also read the Japanese even tried supporting this in the aftermath of the Russo Japanese war, and may have sent financing to the Communists in Russia to overthrow the monarchy, and dabbled in scandinavia

>The conflicts in the Middle East began [...] in 1979
what were they doing before 1979?

>muh niggers
There aren't any in my town; it was founded by Klansmen.

The middle east is a shithole because the attempts by the powers of the middle east to modernize their nations failed miserably and brought upon a resurgence of radical fundamentalism. Ever since the 19th century when the european powers ruled the vast majority of the world, old powers like the Ottomans and the Persians and the other kingdoms of the middle east tried to revamp and reinvent themselves to be on an equal footing, similar to Japan. While Turkey was moderately successful in modernizing itself, countries like Iran, Afghanistan, and the others failed because they pushed western values on a very uneducated, religious, and ultra conservative populace. It didn't help that these governments that pushed modernization were also famous for brutal acts of torture like the Shah. As anti west attitudes foment, ultraconservative clerics use the narrative of religion to push themselves into power and out the progressive former governments.Once in power, these clerics announced a complete repudiation of the west and it's values, they proclaimed that Islam an anathema to the west. There also countries like Saudi Arabia who jumped the gun and used this narrative before they could be ousted by rival religious leaders.Events like this occured in Russia when they tried to strip religion from the peasents in the early years of the USSR. All it did was harden their resolve and their beliefs. People raised in these nations then move to the west and while enjoying the high life that the west provide never give up their world view and congregate in enclave communities poisoning the minds of a new generation.

its not my fault you have nigger blood and want bloodshed

it's not your fault either it's in your blood, bad breed

I'll summarize it better: they are inbred animals.

>The conflicts in the Middle East began when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979,
stopped reading here
OP is a complete fucking moron

You want to swallow the biggest red pill of your life Sup Forums? Are you sure? Okay

9/11 was a planned inside job by the zionists so that the zionist controlled USA had a excuse to clear the land for the greater Israel area. Assad and Russia foiled their plans and now the Zionist controlled media is trying everything to punish Putin and Assad

you're fuckin retarded, dude. niggers aren't infiltrating our blood, you island rice paddy faggot. they're a highly segregated group of feral animals.

Japs are better than you.

>memeshit zionist did 9/11 theory circling around Sup Forums since it's creation
>ultimate red pill

>a cult following dog eater calling me a cuck
lol u had a woman for president

>3 hours - A child or teen is killed by a gun
>2 hours and 15 minutes - A child or teen is killed by a gun
?¿?¿