D*mn

This deep......
What are you doing to change history Sup Forums?

anime

I write hateful comments on the internet

Kek I actually distinctly remember tearing up to some jewish propaganda documentary about WWII and the extermination camps. Thank god I found Sup Forums !

Because i totally can look at things with hindsight and know exactly what's going to happen desu.

Making memes

Nothing, I live in an irrelevant shithole

I could blow up the entire country tonorrow and it wouldnt change history

But user, I am doing what I would have back then

I voted for Trump.

join an anti-kebab pogrom when it happens

Stop reading 444.

Wait, so Trump is summarily executing refugees now? Putting them in concentration camps?

Wow I must have missed that news

Why are Liberals so idiotic? Anyone using the slightest bit of critical thinking can dissect this stupid statement

I can recall quite clearly sitting in history class and marveling at the greatness of Western civilization and how effective our policies, "mean" as they may have been, were at maintaining our great societies.

Currently I have done my small part to help elect Donald J Trump to office and I am now sitting back and watching the USA be made great again.

All in all pretty accurate quote OP.

It's usually not "If I was alive then" but rather "If I went back in time with a thousands soldiers, lots of ammo, some helis and tanks as well as engineers and scientists"

Would be very cool to use missiles in what the opponents would have expected to be a normal medieval or antique battle

I only watch /ourgirl/ on atv

But then where would GE make their incandescent light bulbs?

I don't really watch tv desu but if someone's telling you that "you're worthless your people are worthless etc" then you can be a 100% sure that it's marxist kike propaganda to discredit self preservation.

To make sure we succeed where Hitler failed.

>Sit in history class
>Someone next to me says "If I were back then I would have done [now the moral thing to do]"
>Know that circumstances were different back then, and the issue was far more complex than it was looking back and that both I and that person probably would have done nothing if we lived in that time period
>2017
>Doing nothing

Never once did I think that.

Your country is relevant man.
Hungary is one of the few European countries who isn't cucked at all and has a strong leader in Orban.

Don't put your country down man

>Sit in class
>learn about WWII
>Would have fought for Hitler
>TFW no current day Hitler

I would've gassed the Jews for real.

To be fair, it is a common thought "What would I have done then?", in History classes.

Most History lecturers will bring it up once

>Don't worry, Jamil, my wife's son, I held up a sign and yelled really loud. Imagine how much worse it would have been.

You have cannot comprehend what I'm doing to change history.