SOUTHERN COMMIEFORNIA MEETUP

HWNDU Meet up for Southern Commiefornia

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NC7sY
discord.gg/GEyKr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SLO is not SoCal

Sorry to hear that

Cuckiego here, particularly closer to the border.

San Diego? We got a big group gathering at Balboa soon, if you want to meet up. We actually always flood threads like these.

I live all the way in Lake Tahoe, so no, I can't

Where in Balboa? I haven't heard of these meet ups.

posting in this because autistic spainfags are ruining hwndu threads. get in here ameribros. spain stay out. shit's going to hit the fan in 30 minutes.

That has yet to be decided, if you have discord I can link you to a chat they got oing on

>Balboa
>Tahoe
>San Diego

Why do burgers have such funny names for their city's?

Balboa isn't a city its a park

Not sure about the others but San Diego is spanish for whales vagina.

post that for me too

Is this a pro or anti-Trump meet up?

If Pro I can come.

>>antifa plz

Lake Tahoe was named that because of the Native American tribe that occupied this area, "Tahoe" in their language means the Lake.

Pro Trump
And hold on Im new to discord so Im figuring out how to copy the link

SD fag here too. I'd be down. Balboa is cool, a pub would be better

what kind of name is liverpool? are there livers in a lake or something?

Wish I could make it. Moving to San Diego in late August. I was accepted to law school at USD. Looking forward to bringing some constitutional rule back to Commiefornia

We should have a bonfire in Coronado

hold on

discord.gg/NC7sY

I think I got it down, also to the pub thing. Some of us are underaged to drink but the older people will be meeting up at a bar or something like that

>not bay area

no thanks

but i've been picturing HWNDU in the bay area and it'd be a lot like astroia

Bay Area cannot be saved anymore

I actually socialize and am apart of our community. There is a lot of like minded individuals out there waking up.

Anyone in LA? We should start one there but I'll drive to SD if there's a group already getting together.

Kern is the only decent county on that map, and honestly the only in county in commiefornia worth saving.

There's usually 3-4 people from LA who try to gather up, but if you can make it to SD try to we kind of got a big group gathering

We will. We can bring California back.

BUMP
UMP
MP
P

The invite expired. Can you please repost for SD meet up

Bump

discord.gg/GEyKr
Here you go