The Trump administration’s lame excuse for not mentioning Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day on Friday falls into the...

>The Trump administration’s lame excuse for not mentioning Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day on Friday falls into the category of “Yes, but” excuses, but only if one wants to be generous. By less forgiving accounts, the White House is engaged in full-throttle denial of the Holocaust, which includes denying the centrality of Jews. Yes, six million Jews died, but so did many others, according to spokesperson Hope Hicks. “We took into account all of those who suffered,” she told CNN. “We are an incredibly inclusive group.”

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/10/21/middleeast/netanyahu-hitler-grand-mufti-holocaust/
jpost.com/Opinion/Candidly-Speaking-Pseudo-liberal-Jews-are-causing-unspeakable-damage-479851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it fucking hilarious that they try to pin antisemitism on TRUMP.

>“We are an incredibly inclusive group.”

LOL I love using the lefts bullshit against them.

Seriously, he is probably the most pro-Israel candidate of 2016. It's the one thing I hold against him, but it wasn't enough to stop my vote.

sound reasoning has never been the strong suit of the left. Otherwise, they wouldn't be leftists

MUH SIX GORBILLION
JEWS BTFO
/OURGUY/

Thank fucking god and the spirit of Hitler that the Holy Grail of the Jews is being destroyed via their own treacherous tactics.

Soon they shall be expelled once and for all, we are in a new age.

Trump's stated positions and what he's actually doing are starkly different in tone. He talks a lot about Jews and Israel but so far his foreign policy platform seems to be "undo as many decades of zionist bullshit as I can before Mossad shoots me." The subtle messages are dogwhistles and tone-setters, NONE of this is happening by accident.

OY

OUR g_DS HAS ABANDONED US

THE GOYIM ARE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP US

WHAT WENT WRONG

The only pro-Israel policy he has is moving the US embassy to fucking Jerusalem, which means jack shit

Look at pic related, he doesn't even express sympathy for Jews in particular

Unforgivable!!!!
To the gulags with this madman!!!
But seriously, we cannot let this man get his hands on the holocauster codes.

Bibi the Kike had a similar statement recently, where he essentially said that Hitler didn't want to kill the jews from the outset, but rather merely expel them from Germany.

cnn.com/2015/10/21/middleeast/netanyahu-hitler-grand-mufti-holocaust/

OY GEVALT HOW DARE HE NOT REMIND THEM OF THE 6 TRILLION.

Inclusive is the new buzzword for diversity this year

PUNISHED

TRUMP

It is my understanding that Netanyahu was viciously attacked by the entire rest of Israel for this

It's as if he went through a similar redemption arc to Ted Cruz's

crusades coming and he wants to take part

dat salt

>I love using the lefts bullshit against them.

It's the one redpill most of Sup Forums still has to swallow.
The "if you do this you are just as bad as them" is part of the indoctrination, and the most effective one too. Because it ensures that whenever victory is in reach, you will stay your hand and let the enemy recover for a new attempt.

Obviously doesn't mean that you should chimp out right now, but there is no reason to let the other side have all advantages of your rules when they refuse to play by them.

Pretty sure it was Americans who rescued the Jews. We grovel to no one.

There is no winning with the leftist media. If Trump had mentioned Jews they would have been on him for ignoring gays. It's best to ignore their bullshit and just keep on making America great again.

ok I finally believe it

he's /ourguy/

Can't the Jews just shut up for 24 hours and let the rest of the world deal with its business?

Not everyday is Holocaust day outside of Israel

Question to Jews on Sup Forums, why are Jews so obsessed with the holocaust?

beautiful

This is the Jewiest thing I've ever read

I don't even understand what's going on anymore.

I have no idea what the future holds.

It is a strange feeling. Are we winning? Is the pendulum swinging back? Is this just a ruse?

Because they were the most hated group in the world(and still are) until the holocaust. The holocaust is the only thing keeping them in power

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
DIDN'T THE GOOD GUYS WIN THE WAR?

Yeah, this was so satisfying to read. Any other Republican or Democrat would have used this as an opportunity to kiss Jewish ass and pay homage to the holy 6 gorillion.

>love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world

what did he mean by THIS?

We are winning. The reason everything seems incoherent and nonsensical is because the left is seeing defeat approach and panicking, throwing out random shit and hoping SOMETHING sticks.

We're not actually winning the war yet, we've just won one battle and are advancing with momentum on our side. We've got a long way to go before we undo hundreds of years of leftist triumphs.

>it is to deny the holocaust but including the many faggots, brownies and gyps the nazi regime imprisoned, stole from and executed

Jews man.

who /HolocaustHero/ here

110 then never again

>We took into account all of those who suffered
t-thank you

I do think that things will progress a lot faster than you think.

The left is completely dependent on having the monopoly on opinions. Their ideology only works when unchallenged, that's why they cut anyone who doesn't agree with them out of their life.
That shit doesn't fly anymore when people stop falling for that strategy though - because if they then proceed to just cut ties with everyone not on their side (no matter that they never were and were only pretending to begin with) they just isolate themselves and are left with no power.

They are desperate, they are just throwing everything at him no matter if it's true or not.

>Stating that people other than Jews died in the holocaust is now holocaust denial.
I guess we should just stop about all the gyppos, faggots and poles who were killed.

>The Trump administration’s lame excuse for not mentioning Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day on Friday falls into the category of “Yes, but” excuses, but only if one wants to be generous.

"Generous" is apparently defined as

>Not thinking that gentiles are inferior human beings, and less deserving of acknowledgement for their suffering, than Jews

He might be slowly getting redpilled though. Or maybe the kosher dick sucking was for show alll along so he doesn't end up like JFK

that's true but it's also not exclusive to their side. When you're surrounded by groupthink, you never need to question it. That's why, not so long ago, conservative opinions were considered stupid or underdeveloped. Because for hundreds of years we've never had to stop and ask, "why shouldn't we kill unborn babies and care about any other nation that isn't our own?"
But since we're forced to defend our opinions now, they can develop and hold strong against the other side that have had to go through the same process we are entering now. Eventually it could revert back

>haaretz publishes that
>jerusalem post publishes the opposite
jpost.com/Opinion/Candidly-Speaking-Pseudo-liberal-Jews-are-causing-unspeakable-damage-479851
really fires the neurons

It's the best that could have happened to us, because to normies words matter more than deeds.

I can show them a hundred examples of specific interest groups ensuring that the only victims of the holocaust that ever get remembered are the Jews and they will just brush it away, not believing any of it.

But a single statement like this can wake up thousands of them.

Why mention them again? It,s been a long time

Of those, only poles are people

Right as you may be, that's beside the point.

This

look at what he does not what he says

he is actually very anti-israel so far compared to any president of our lifetimes

I'd wait until we see his budget plan
If he continues to fork over assloads of taxpayer shekels to Israel, which is likely, he'll be only slightly better than the rest

This is true. But even so far with his geopolitical actions, he's been thoroughly anti-israel just by being neutral in conflicts that they're heavily invested in

someone on the other chan did a great write-up screencap about this topic, fuck I wish I'd saved it

Infinitychan is not credible

Yeah, I know, him helping Assad and staying out of Iran does go against Israel, but I highly doubt he'd permit Iran to go nuclear when they hate us too

Doesn't matter where the material came from, you stupid fucking leaf. It's good content.

Sorry Abdul, but credibility is the most important resources in a debate. Otherwise it's useless information

Everything leftists do is try to find something about someone that will piss someone else off.
No accountibility for themselves.

This was another genius play by Trump to manipulate the media.

>getting negative backlash for fulfilling his campaign promises
>need to distract the media with a scandal that's actually fucking nothing but which will get press
>"let's put out a brief holocaust statement, but not specifically mention the jews"
>jew-invested media goes apeshit
>most people realize it's fucking nothing
>the only people who it convinces were already insane
>subtle conditioning to the public that the legacy media constantly shills for the jews

Excellent 5D chess

shill

They should probably work on being less predictable if they want to have any chance of surviving Trump's term.

Jews hate conservatives more than anything
Did you expect them to like Trump?

His grandchildren are fucking jewspawn. I am sure he is anti Semitic

No, but I thought they'd be clever enough to not fall into every obvious trap Trump puts up for them.

>people right of Trump say he is a jew shill and Israel pawn
>people left of Trump accuse him of being an antisemite

This is exactly how he got elected.

Somebody post his inauguration Jew.

The only way he's really going to cause anuddah shoah is if he manages to trace the terrorists back to Saudi Arabia, invades Saudi Arabia, securing Iranian friendship, and then turns a bind eye when Iran becomes able to nuke Israel

What's his endgame?

Doesn't the Holocaust refer to Jews by definition?

I was for sure that a Greek of all people would know that it doesn't

Seriously though, people were posting that line a lot when the statement came out. What is so outlandish about it? Is there an underlying message?

It's the meme-line the MLP fandom used to drive Sup Forums and Sup Forums to insanity and get them banned from all boards but their containment zone.

Just look at any Sup Forums archive from late 2010 to early 2012, newfag

>not remembering poor little jews
>gets hated on

Gee, i wonder who is behind this whole #remember day

Where is the denial in this post?

what to do about the press?

Don't you get it.

Jews are like a spoiled 16 year old girl, and because it's their birthday, they want all the attention.

no, this is:

>try to pin anti-semitism on Trump
>bibi scratches the top of his head and asks what the fuck you goyim talking about?

>which includes denying the centrality of Jews
>Centrality of Jews
What did the mean by this

Remind all your Jewish acquaintances to vote Meretz

>not literally worshipping the Jews and taking your sister to the local Synagogue to get gang-raped by all the Juden every single day
OY VEY THIS IS ANTISEMITIC!!!! NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!!! OY VEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!

>/pol wants him to like Jews less
>Jews demand he likes them more

Next Crusade when?

What was that one hashtag we were spreading around? Something like #RefugeesForIsrael or something?

Shots fired!

11 million people allegedly died. Jews just think they have a monopoly on crying about it and only advertise the 6 million of their own that died. When you're ignoring 45% of holocaust victims and making it about yourself you're an asshole

Even if it was just 6 million the logistics still don't make sense

>"we remember and honor the victims... of the Holocaust"
>HE DIDNT EVEN MENTION THE VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST!!!

i'm confused, looks like he mentioned the victims

>Looking up Meretz
>This is literally on their official website
Do they browse here too?

underrated post

I came here as soon as I heard the news
>GET FUCKED SHLOMO
Who was that muslim girl taking selfies at the islamaphobic march? I saw some hillarious shots of her facebook

>OY GEVALT HOW DARE TRUMP NOT MENTION THE SIX GORRILLION CHOSEN WHO PERISHED IN THE NAZI DEATH CAMPS. THE CHUTZPAH OF THIS HOLOCAUST DENIER NAZI. SHAME ON HIM

What did (((they))) mean by this?

1/3

2/3

3/3

>The only pro-Israel policy he has is moving the US embassy to fucking Jerusalem, which means jack shit
>recognizing israeli ownership of jerusalem means jack shit

american education

No, holocaust means the death of 6 million jews, thousands of gypsies, poles, ukies.... and 5 million soviet POWs

>recognizing israeli ownership of jerusalem means jack shit
It's no more than what Trump has already said in words and has no tangible effect on anything

Totally this.

>muh goy you wouldn't want to win like that. It would compromise your 'morals'.
>don't shoot the mass murderer Officer, it would make you the bad guy.

When the enemy starts telling you that you need to keep some arbitrary 'moral high ground' it is best to ignore them. It is a last ditch effort to try and trip you up before you grasp victory.
>mind games

Holocaust = Golden ticket

>I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good

Uhhh guys... what did he mean by this?

>THE PRESIDENT WENT TO HONOR THE VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST AND WE ARE NOW CALLING HIM A NAZI BECAUSE OF IT

FUCKING
FAKE
NEWS