Who /worried/ here ?

Am I the only thinking it is too easy now and globalists don't put enough of a fight ?
>Brexit vote passes against all ods
>leftist and MSM whining has no effects
>Trump passes against all odds
>Trump is keeping his promises and applies what he said at the letter during his first weeks
>leftists and MSM doubles down on bashing and whining but still can't do shit, aside of soros paid shills and triggered feminists/niggers noone really care

Now in France at 3 months of the elections:
>the entire left is in disarray and spread on 3 candidates all dislikable
>cuckservative candidate Fillon is in deep shit after a scandal about his wife
>Le Pen still not favorite but remains in the best position you can hope

But still, I feel something is not right, the muslim are curiously silent, not much news about migrants or terrorists, people begin slowly but surely to fall again in the trap of "muh tolerance", globalists are in full "muh compassion" everywhere, I feel they prepare something.
I don't like it anons, I don't like it at all !

Other urls found in this thread:

spain-visas.com/Quota-for-immigrants-pag5.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NgSbaKpCjq4
youtube.com/watch?v=xUkPHSoIztA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be french
>thinks it's going well
no self-awareness.

>(((((((((((globalists)))))))))

French have the memory of a goldfish, they are already liking Hollande again since he announced he is not candidate.
Nice happened 6 months ago and barely anyone speak about it anymore here.
We are dangerously not able to hold a grudge.

>globalists don't put enough of a fight ?

Have you seen the fucking propaganda they run 24/7?

Not a single of those victories was easy and they have all been narrow.

What's funny is that I find myself doing the same.
Not that I start liking them, but I sort of forget about their evil existence. The ones I never forget are arabs since I live among them, it makes make blood boil more and more each passing day.

When my current contract ends (mid February) I'll go do militancy for the FN as much as I can. I'll probably print some infrographics from pol to redpill people. If they can read english since there are none in french.

That and don't forget we didn't win austria and that germany is a lost cause.

Look it's genocide of whites that has always been the end game. I would rather go out fighting then a slave.

Im honestly worried about the EU collapsing

Don't be, it's literally the best thing that can happen.
Tell me exactly what worries you, I can prove you you've been lied to.

New spanish civil war

Yeah, this is what it looks and sounds like when the forces of Good act in time with appropriate measures against evil. We might just be OK when all is said and done.

It's all controlled opposition
Before 'conspiracy theorist' was against the government now a lot believe in trump so they just gain most the the 'conspiracy theorist' trust again

It's 4D chess

That's just propaganda, also people don't trust the medias anymore especially when it became so obvious.
What I am talking about is the lack of false flags for example.

EU is going to come apart mate.

When and how I can't tell you, but it's a dead man walking.

I dunno about you, but a civil war needs two belligerents. Here it's the arabs versus everyone else. the EU literally forces you to take arabs in your country (you have a quota to respect). Add to that the fact that you don't have the right to protect yourself and that the government will ultimately side with the arabs because the reason they take arabs to begin with is to get rid of the natives.

When the arabs outnumber you, what do you think will happen under the religion of peace? That's right, the civil war will happen, your side will be unprepared and unarmed (since it's illegal too arm yourself) while the arabs will be prepared and armed (they are not affected by anti-gun laws).

Your only hope is to stop the EU from imposing you arabs and put to power a government that will deport them or at the very least make it clear that it will protect the natives.

This is where the lie stands.
The EU pretends that if you live the arabs will throw a (bloody) hissy fit, all while preparing the ground so they can replace you. It's a lose lose situation for you and they play with your fears.

source on how you not having quotas is a thinly veiled lie:
spain-visas.com/Quota-for-immigrants-pag5.htm

I know, I'm just worried about the shitstorm that will occur here while everyone is celebrating.

(((They))) are not happy to say the least

You can't have that happens during elections. It's guaranteed FN votes. Since the FN does 40% without managing to be properly heard it would easily break the 50 first turn in case of happening.

That said Valls said that if the FN was elected, (((they))) would do literally everything to invalidate the vote.

Do things ever change in Spain? Does Spain even have a government today?

You'll be fine.

>if you live
if you leave

The globalists suck ass and are getting rekt hard
They are trying their hardest and losing just as hard

I know about the arab crisis, I just predict what will happen here. Since the EU will be finished, companies will become nationalist which will make foreign factories close on other countries.

The spanish industry has been destroyed just to not make competition with the french and german ones, so we just let them to settle in our country.

If the EU collapsed, unemployment in Spain would go up to almost 50%, and since Germany will not aid us, chaos will rule in the streets.

Separatists everywhere, "FREE CATALONIA" and even the basque nationalists would return. The king would have to use the military to intervene but would only bring more unpopularity to him, to the point that either a general does a coup in favor of the king like in the 20s or the king would be exiled, creating the third republic.

The republic would be communist just like the second was, this would create yet again, the nationalist part vs the republican side all over again.

Anybody have the map of the second-largest foreign populations by European country? i.e. Finns in Sweden, Turks in Germany, Pakis in UK, etc?

No, there wouldn't be anyone to economically aid us, this would the left vs right again with killings in the street happening, we are currently an EU colony.

Also we really don't have any refugees because our system is flawed as hell making it almost impossible for refugees to come here.

It's a decapitation strategy: let the far right take power in the major western countries and then crash the global economy into a depression at that point.

It'll work, too.

Sounds like Spain will have an advantage when it comes to killing in the street if Spain doesn't have so many refugees.

Our industry is just as fucked up as yours. Our countries are in such a bad state that if the EU was to fall we would instantly become third world, but then nothing would prevent us to rebuild what have been destroyed.

If we continue with the EU we'll keep the ILLUSION of being first world, until every city is under islamic rule.

I don't think unemployment would go up in case of EU fall. It's just illogical. You don't make unemployment go up when you're in desperate NEED to localize your vital productions. It sounds like yet an other pro-EU trope to play with your fears.

I don't think separatists are a bad thing either. It would facilitate ethnic cleansing if you country in places, you could then be brought together again later.

You just have to remember that a peaceful transition is very unlikely, but if every country in the EU can liberate itself (and if the EU collapses, country will leave it like domino) we'll also be free to collaborate to rebuild.

What the EU does is dividing us from the inside.
Truth is, you're not alone. But you have to choose. sudden and brutal hard times, or slow and painful death.

If you're not convinced the EU is bad, go take a look at what they vote for.

We are just pushing hard and winnig - no worries

Damn straight. A man chooses, a slave obeys

Woke white people are an unstoppable force my frog friend.

I know the EU is just a plan to destroy the western culture by flooding every country in it with inmigrants.

I also am currently talking about current Spain, where we depend on other countries like France and Germany.

I agree that the EU is currently dividing everyone and how it basically is just ruining us in a subtle way until recent years which has been pretty obvious.

The obvious solution is pretty much, as you said, rebuild our nationalized industry and collaborating with other countries without forcing them to do stuff like accepting refugees.

I think the current countries which are aware of the fake lie of the EU are: UK, USA, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece and Italy (although they aren't completely aware).

>I also am currently talking about current Spain, where we depend on other countries like France and Germany.
Thing is, you don't have to. Rebuild what the EU destroyed, claim back your independence. Also leaving the EU doesn't mean we would stop trading. That's what the EU wants you to believe. The EU is desperate to make you think you need it because that's the only way it can exist. IT needs you and you don't owe it anything but the rope.

Is there anything you are going to miss about current state of affairs?

Then I don't see what's there to worry about.

How strong is the federalism in spanish regime ? Are you a heavily centralized statelike us or are you more like the germans with their Länders ?

man, if abything, its the élection of Trump that made me lose all confidence in the média, when EVERY SINGLE ONE off the french newspapers crank out dumb articles on how Trump is literaly Hitler because [insert nonsensical reason here ] on a dayly basis, that bs has gone out of controll

some of (((them))) don't want to kill of their host too quickly. a (((parasite))) can't live without a host

If you think globalists are losing I want some of the paint you're sniffing.

The morning news here today was unbelievable. It's like cats running in every direction. They don't know what to do.

As I said in previous posts, it's just the post-events that would happen.
I really wish this would happen, but if you search about our current government, you'll see that it's pretty pro-EU.

It's not easy at all. Brexit is a go, but the May government is globalist af and reiterates it at every turn. They're celebrating getting rid of Farage as we speak. Trump is being blocked and pressured by neocons at every step. It's going to be a long fight.

>almost as if there are no (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=NgSbaKpCjq4

What ever happened to these memes?

Someone said this,EU army, here:
>The EU Army is designed to keep EU states in line & punish/crackdown on States that leave the EU and/or want to leave the EU.

>Its been funded "off the record" for abit now.

>Some arms/armor shipments to NATO have been diverted to setting up the EU Army, so you might want to keep track of those & any recent ones.

>If you aren't researching into the EU Army & you're European, you are going have a rude awakening when the Tanks role down the streets.

Basically:
1) UN Army

It's been building up for quite sometime and there is evidence of this. For instance there are many videos on youtube showing how many UN vehicles are being made and shipped out/around.

If the "peacekeeper force" is for PR then the actual Army is for Punishment.

The purpose at this point seems to be enforcing "climate change" laws & intervention in humanitarian crisis situations that involve the need for force(such as what might happen in Europe).

2) EU Army

Different from NATO & has a different purpose.

The EU Army is designed to attack countries who leave the EU & ones who are thinking about it. Aswell as quell any civil unrest against the EU. The EU allowed Merkel to take over Europe without firing a single shot........for now.

Inorder to Justify/reveal the EU Army, a big(or several big) ISIS assault(s) would need to happen & Military forces of various countries would have to be demonized for trying to stop them.

Keep in mind.... Europe has dozens of No Go Zones that are ISIS bases/staging areas. The current European Military forces have never cleaned them up and allowed them to flourish. While NATO is too busy posturing against Russia.

Its a "perfect storm" in the making if they want to "form" a EU Army.

Trump is an obvious globalist/Jew shill.

>Based Spanish and French having serious discussion about the future of Europe.

Reminds me of the Umayyads.

Bringing these memes back.

This is exactly what I was thinking a couple days ago, everything is going our way. I think we are headed for a massive happening, 9/11 huge. I don't know where it will be or what exactly will happen but I really do think something bad will happen in the next year or soon after.

Kek needs to feast.

Nope, we are highly decentralized, just like the germans.

Does this mean that the UK will go into a war with the EU?

kek

This army is doomed to fail.
Loyalty is what allows armed forces to hold up.

What happens with a single army made of so many different loyalties is told to act on its own territory?

Why didn't they suicide Trump? He obviously loves globalists, just look at his policy towards Israel.

>Assuming they won't hire trained Isis troops that are hidden in no go zones

Highly decentralized is the best way to survive chaos.

Think about the last time Greece was getting smacked around (still haven't paid denbts and never will, but Merkel isn't mad about that anymore). In spite of political divides, people in local communities still helped each other.

If this were 30 years ago I wouldn't've feared the whole of the EU put together.
But our current military is a sad joke.

We don't have the equivalent of Sup Forums in France (ie big popular place with almost total free speech), everything is locked by leftist mods or because webmasters are too afraid to be attacked in court for hatespeech.
So even if we made some OC the memetic warfare isn't really as impactful here, also normies mostly stick to facebook, they don't use Twitter or Reddit which makes things harder.
Marine is finally not really that good meme material (unlike his father who was living Sup Forums before it even existed), she isn't really fresh too but that's still our best shot to fix the country.

Kek is a god of chaos. Embrace and prepare for the coming.

Notice how all the far right parties are heavily pro-Israel? The whole anti-Islamic thing is right but they are doing it so that people won't complain when Israel conquers and resettles the rest of the middle east. The epitome of Jewish tactics is to play both sides against eachother so that they don't realize that they are being used.

>Am I the only thinking it is too easy now and globalists don't put enough of a fight ?

No because you need to consider X number of things

>1. They have been winning for quite some time

Victory defeats you quite a bit actually. They have become complacent. They had NO COMPETITION for quite some time (on a reasonable scale)

>2. Their system of control is soft in nature

They control the world through shady schemes, intrigue and language. But you cant control the language if you don't control the facts and they have been losing on the information war. People now know more things and old schemes left forgotten by time and popping up here and there. The more time passes the more their version of the truth doesn't correspond to basic reality around us.

>3. They are not gods

People need to stop giving these people and organizations omnipotent properties. They are just people and people make mistakes, people get mad, people get confused.

Spread it in the streets.
The impact of internet is overrated. It does make a difference but it's like consuming macdonalds, you forget about it within minutes.

Good old propaganda in the streets that's an other story. A simple sticker with the name of a political party stays in your head for hours, think about what a redpill would do.

>tfw American
>tfw Europe will turn into a third-world shithole while America prospers
feels gud

My prediction is that the democratic party will run a "Brown Bernie" in 2020. He will easily rally the even larger population of vibrants with his explicitly anti-white rhetoric. I also expect to start seeing Islamic parties in Europe around the same time.

How bad is it? I thought you had the most powerful army in Europe.

>the muslim are curiously silent, not much news about migrants or terrorists
Because the media isn't reporting the muslims like they should. Go to Paris and you will see

If you are asking what they are planning right now.
Germanistan is preparing a Nato war with Russia, that is the big 9/11 kind of thing that will happen.
They will start WW3 just to stop the whites take back their land.
But what they don't know is that alot of us across the world are waiting for war so we can clean our countries from Niggers Bombpeople and the LongnosedBankpeople.

they do by comparison, but europe's military is supremely shit. there are like 4 countries in europe that could legit go toe to toe with the Norks or Iran.

>inb4 some slav/germancuck posts a picture of a some vaguely "superior" bit of tech that is limited in number or hasn't been tested

The Army is probably still the strongest in Europe, but it is downsized every year, our equipment is >just tier (I would rather have the old SLR over the dogshit SA80) and standards are plummeting because we're being raped by feminism and diversity.
The real problem is our Navy and our Air Force, because we desperately need both to express power by definition and we have made many very bad decisions (like tying our aircraft carriers to the F-35 vapourplane program).
Coming out top dog in Europe isn't much of an achievement because Europe has been coasting on NATO for so long.

I heard this is because the EU prohibits a nation having an extremely amount of weapons. The Czech Republic is currently arming up it's citizens just like Switzerland. The top 5 powerful armies in Europe are:
1. Uk
2. France
3. Germany
4. Italy
5. Spain
But if you see our equipment we literally ants compared to you.

we literally are*

The worst with the left in France is the "new feminism" All leftist approve that shit

Jesus... the reason Spain didn't join WW2 was because Franco was scared shitless of The Royal Army, pretty sad to see this is actual current state of your military. If there really is a war consisting of UK vs EU army I wish you luck.

Are you fucking retarded

How would you know Paris better than a frenchman

Fuck off burger cunt

>How would you know Paris better than a frenchman
Not every french lives in paris, it's easy to not know what happens there.

We are all in this together lad I think Europe will see that too sooner rather than later.

>Am I the only thinking it is too easy now and globalists don't put enough of a fight
It is crazy to think "globalists" are a single cohesive group of kikes in a conference room. There are many groups vying for power all over the world and alliances and strategies get more complex by the hour.

The only solid victory that all globalists can agree is good is that they tricked the average person into thinking their life has no power and it would be impossible that our deeper instincts can erase decades of programming in an instant when needed. All social engineering in the West is focused primarily on making you forget what you, as a human, are actually capable of mentally -- both alone and as a group of like-minded people.

Is Fillon really a cuckservative? I heard he's a real traditional conservative and should be likely to steal vote from LePen

This is important to remember; it's an array of competing conspiracies not a large cohesive one, hence Brexit and Trump.

>2. France
holy shit what the fuck? every single report says our hardware is dying and not replaced, soldiers are basically forced to buy their equipment privately with their own money to not be nude and even with that our budget gets a cut every single year.

How the fuck can you go lower than that?

IIRC The Bundswehr had to conduct exercises with broomsticks.

They basically just get shit on and blamed for what the Wehrmacht did anytime somebody dares to mention the state of the military.

Or because he has his own security. If the globalist a loved him, the elite controlled media would not have spend as much time and money smearing him as they did

Fascism is capitalism in decay.

Wouldn't it be a shame if your little right-wing populist "movement" got... taken over by the same globalist capitalists you claim to hate. :^)

What is with leafs and being retarded communists? Your country is whiter, that's why it's still tolerable to live in. Fuck off.

>Is Fillon really a cuckservative

>should be likely to steal vote from LePen

Doesn't that answer your question? That's the only reason he's allowed to exist. He's the controldest controlled opposition ever. He literally said he had to obey builderbeg because they ruled us. LITERALLY.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUkPHSoIztA
Yup, honestly I was surprised to see Spain there since we haven't been involved in wars since the Spanish-American war.

I would say that now that it's becoming clear that he embezzled public money his stature as a rigorous man is tanking. He was in a perfect position to steal Le Pen's votes. Now, some MP in his own party are asking "do we have the time to change our candidate?".

I'm betting on a Le Pen - Macron battle in the second round. Voting for anti-establishment candidates is 'in' nowadays.

How do you rate my prediction French fags?

>Voting for anti-establishment candidates
Did macron claim to be one?

Kys

He doesn't have a party. He is too new in politics to be corrupted, normies seem to like him.

>I feel something is not right, the muslim are curiously silent, not much news about migrants or terrorists
the more noise they do, the more vote will go to le pen

Gentlemen I have a much darker view.

Right now the wheels of the [PRESS] are spinning so hard. Every liberal I know is throwing a goddamn tantrum about various things Trump has done that he said he'd do. Half of them are calling LITERALLY HITLER on full blast and talking about armed rebellion.

We sit on a precipice between success and civil war. If the white house doesn't win, we all lose. America will be torn assunder. We are primed for so much infighting its insane.

Libshits vs Conservicucks
Anti-fa and pussy commies versus nationalists and retarded nazis.

There is a very real threat of powderkeg and everyone keeps lighting matches.

Watch yourselves. It could get dangerous.

I hope so. Maybe some terrorist attacks in other countries will make Europe's awakening accelerate, could you imagine if some kebab exploded in Poland? They would go full 1st Crusade.

>He is too new in politics to be corrupted
You may want to check his background. This guy is the embodiment of political corruption. That's why I was asking if he claimed to be anti-establishment. If he did is the biggest filthy liar ever.
Anyway people seem to know that. Anywhere, wherever he goes people are booing him, and he went into a few rants against some protesters where he talked to them with the biggest contempt a politic ever shown.

That was predictable though. You shouldn't have voted Trump if you fear instability.

How many more terrorist attacks do you need? Jesus Christ.

Generation Z"yklon" will help to keep America great with Trump, I'm sure about that.

You fucking kidding me?!
They have literally been pushing for WW3 for the last 7 months!

What planet are you living on?

We aint falling for those jew tricks no mo nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! white pride world wide

Seeing how it goes, I'd say 1 per 100 capita.
People only pretend to care (facebook profil pic filters) as long as it doesn't hit them directly.

For a country that has an inherent hate for arabs like Sup Forumsand a single should suffice to trigger ethnic cleansing.